Subaru Of Kennesaw

New 866-906-0377
Used 866-653-9067
Service 888-439-8130

Anywhere startts here!!!!

Best car purchase experience ever

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

First, let me just say, my husband and I have purchased a lot of cars. I just purchased our very first Subaru this past weekend. 2014 Crosstrek and I couldn't be happier with the car! The experience we had at Subaru of Kennesaw was by far the best car purchasing experience we've ever had. So much so, my husband is trying to figure out a way to get out of his car, and create our own Subaru family. Joseph Ball was our sales guy and he made our sales experience. We seriously didn't even consider going to another dealership, because we wanted to buy from him. He was knowledgeable, helpful, considerate, funny, not pushy at all, patient, and made the typically stressful car buying experience FUN! Johnny Poole was our finance guy. He was also awesome! Very nice, to the point, and made the paper work process painless. I can't give enough raves for this dealership. If you're in the market for a Subaru, this is your place, and go see Joseph.

welcoming staff

by from acworth,ga |

Very knowledgeable, great people skills,very comfortable and not rushed through. Elite team!

Purchase of 2015 Subaru Outback

by from Kennesaw, GA |

While Chris Thompson was our primary sales contact we met with other sales, financial, and office staff who were all very helpful, professional and cordial. The whole purchase experience was quite easy and efficient. We found the vehicle color and options that we wanted on a list that was in transit. The vehicle came in about 4 days earlier than expected. We understood the value in the added warranty protection and opted for coverage for 7 years or 100,000 miles. Everything was handled very well at delivery and the vehicle was in perfect condition. Chris took all the time necessary with us to give a full explanation of the reference information and in vehicle orientation. Great Job. The vehicle has exceeded our expectations.

Lydia will take care of you.

by from Kennasaw, GA |

I've been going to Subaru of Kennesaw for about two years now and every single time I go I am warmly greeted by at least two employees. Whenever I go I'm always dealing with Lydia Carroll because I'm usually just getting a routine checkup. She makes sure that I'm in and out of there in a timely fashion and she always takes care of me. She's very intelligent, professional, and friendly. I will definitely be returning to this location for the life of my Subaru Forester.

Outstanding Experience

by from Cumming, GA |

First, the dealership: I had the pleasure of working with Ralph Kurland (sales), Carlos Torres (Finance), and Louis Kaissieh (GM) who are consummate professionals. They are polite, responsive, attentive, respectful, friendly, and above all, NOT pushy. They value honesty and integrity and did exactly what we agreed upon...no hidden fees, no last minute add-on's, and hassle-free, transparent negotiations. I purchased 2 x 2015 Foresters, and I plan to purchase another Forester for my youngest daughter in a few years, as well as the new Tribeca (when it comes out) for my wife. Second, the vehicles: I've been driving Subaru's for the past 20 years, and I can not say enough about their reliability/dependability, ruggedness, versatility, and practicality. These cars are little tanks when it comes to driving in poor wx conditions. My uncle, who lives in the mountains of Colorado, introduced me to the Subaru years ago when I was in college, and I've been driving them ever since ( 2 x Loyales, 1 x Impreza, 3 x Foresters). These cars are rock solid and give you complete confidence on the road. Third, the loyalty: If you're a Subaru owner, you know what I'm talking about; if not, you'll understand once you own one. My wife and I confidently put our oldest son and two daughters through their High School years in our '04 Forester, and we'll be doing the same with our youngest son starting next year. My oldest daughter just chose a 2015 Forester as her college graduation new car, and my youngest daughter informed us she will be doing the same upon her college graduation. We can't think of a safer, more practical vehicle for us, and especially, for our children. Final comments: Like most people, I'm extremely busy, so I rarely take the time to write surveys on products and/or services I've purchased. Nevertheless, this dealership went above and beyond to make this a total-value, hassle-free car buying experience, and I believe they deserve to be recognized. I received a great product at a very fair price, and with a 3-year Service Contract included....I price shopped for several months in multiple states (location was not a factor for me)...I could not find a better deal. Bottom Line: If you want a safe, reliable car that you can enjoy for a long time, and then re-sale or hand down to your kids later, then buy a Subaru; if you're going to buy a Subaru, then buy it from Subaru of Kennesaw...you will be a very satisfied consumer.

Best auto dealer

by from Ellijay,Ga |

This is the second vehicle purchased from Kennesaw Subaru! Sales department has been great and a pleasure to purchase from. The service department couldn't be better! Nothing but courteous employees and a beautiful building! A very happy returning customer!!

Trade-in

by from Kennesaw, GA |

For the first time we decided to look at Subaru, and we bought a Forester about a year and a half ago. We loved it! It is so peppy and fun to drive; however, after taking some long distance trips in it we decided we needed a bigger car so we traded it for an Outback! Everything was just so easy! As my husband likes to say, our blood pressure didn't even go up through the process! We even got home that night feeling relaxed and refreshed, not frustrated and exhausted like the experience we have had in years past with other dealerships (not Subaru). The folks at Subaru of Kennesaw are top notch, excellent; and they have an excellent product!

Beware of this dealership!

by from Dalton,Ga |

This dealership will be your best friend until you have a problem. I had a huge safety issue with my 2014 Outback and the dealership completely abandoned me. They blamed everything including me for the issue. Please beware! There are many other dealerships that will back their product. Not them. They preach family, but it is all talk!

Subaru Of Kennesaw responded to this review

January 29, 2015

Mr. McClurken: As you know, we have test driven your vehicle with you, and have had our technicians drive the car over 75 miles. We have been unable to duplicate the issue. We have reviewed the issue with the factory. A factory representative is willing to meet with you at the store to discuss and duplicate the issue. I have attempted to contact you to set up that appointment but as of this writing, you have not returned the call. Please let a us know a convenient time to bring the vehicle in. Thank you, Steve Napier, Service Manager 770-419-9800

Subaru service

by from Rome, Ga |

Car is great. Service is poor. Made appointment for oil change. Took 3 hrs and did not change oil. Will not use this place again. This would not let me give a 1 star for service. It's more like a zero.

Subaru Of Kennesaw responded to this review

December 17, 2014

Kenneth: Thanks for taking the time to comment on your recent visit. We are disappointed we did not live up to your expectations. When your wife brought us the vehicle for service, she also mentioned there was an issue that required an alignment and front end check. We did a full vehicle inspection, tire rotation and washed the vehicle. We found nothing out of specification with your Subaru. Correct, we did not change the oil, because it was not yet required as part of your service schedule. We did not want to charge your agreement for a service that was not required. The time involved with the alignment check and other areas we checked took 2 hours and 15 minutes. We hope to see you again soon for your next scheduled service. Steve Napier Service Manager Subaru of Kennesaw

Took a flight of faith, best experience ever!

by from Lafayette, IN |

(My personal email to John Settineri at this dealership who helped me from the very beginning to the end of my buying process. Posting it here per their request.) John, I?d like to thank you and your team for everything that happened Friday night. There?s always some worry that something will happen that is going to drag out the process, or change it altogether. Those worries get multiplied by x100 when you have to travel a great distance for a car that is sight unseen in person. Discussing the car with you over the phone put me at ease, and getting to just converse about cars in general definitely made me feel that you and I were on the same page with this purchase. Everyone I had discussed this car with said that it was too good to be true, that there had to be something amiss with the car for it for that price. I can happily say that that just isn?t the case. The car was well represented, you answered all questions I had about it, and everything described was spot on, even the faint scratch that couldn?t be seen in the online pictures. That kind of candidacy was very much appreciated. Upon viewing the car in person, I knew that this was the car for me, and any hesitation I had melted away. I don?t know how you guys got me on the road in under an hour, but I appreciate it very much. The time spent in the finance office with Carlos was one of the best experiences I've had. I wasn't pressured into anything extra, and he suggested lowering my down payment just enough to get the better interest rate. I appreciate the time you spent to check the map, seeing which route was the shortest way back home. All my worry about where I was gong to stop was for nothing. I enjoyed driving the car so much, I went completely through Tennessee to Kentucky before I finally stopped for the night. The Saturday drive was just as enjoyable, the Kentucky hills were wonderful to see this time of year. I made it home around 2:30 Saturday, I still can?t believe I made it back that quickly. I showed the car off all weekend long to everyone I could, everyone that saw it and got to sit in it couldn?t say enough great things about it. The entire experience has been one to remember.

A Very Enjoyable Experience

by from Marietta, GA |

Just purchased a Subaru XV Crosstrek and did most of the process online and the Internet Sales Manager (Joseph Ball) was a pleasure to deal with, delivering what he proposed online. So far, a Happy Customer!