Subaru Of Kennesaw

New 866-906-0377 New866-906-0377
Used 866-653-9067 Used866-653-9067
Service 888-439-8130 Service 888-439-8130

Anywhere starts here!!!!

Best car purchase experience ever

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

First, let me just say, my husband and I have purchased a lot of cars. I just purchased our very first Subaru this past weekend. 2014 Crosstrek and I couldn't be happier with the car! The experience we had at Subaru of Kennesaw was by far the best car purchasing experience we've ever had. So much so, my husband is trying to figure out a way to get out of his car, and create our own Subaru family. Joseph Ball was our sales guy and he made our sales experience. We seriously didn't even consider going to another dealership, because we wanted to buy from him. He was knowledgeable, helpful, considerate, funny, not pushy at all, patient, and made the typically stressful car buying experience FUN! Johnny Poole was our finance guy. He was also awesome! Very nice, to the point, and made the paper work process painless. I can't give enough raves for this dealership. If you're in the market for a Subaru, this is your place, and go see Joseph.

Above and Beyond!

by from Woodstock, GA |

I recently purchased a new Forester from Subaru of Kennesaw, and Highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the area! The buying experience still has me gushing on and on to family and friends, truly the most positive consumer experience that I have had. The shopping process for me started online and transitioned to email and then a visit for a test drive. From beginning to end Joseph Ball was straight forward, kind, and helpful. I never once felt pressured or manipulated.He is an example for anyone that is helping to guide someone else through the potentially stressful process of buying a vehicle. I will gladly point anyone that I care about in his direction that is car shopping. I am also very happy with the financing process. It took some wiggling on Subaru's behalf with the banks, but they worked to get me a fair deal that I am very happy with. I could go on and on but the main point is that I am over the moon happy with my new Subaru, and the way that I was treated at Subaru of Kennesaw. From the first email all the way to driving off the lot in my new Forester! I have nothing negative to say.

Subaru Of Kennesaw responded to this review

March 2, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review and especially the specific insight about what made your purchase process a positive experience. Happy driving in your new Subaru!

completely awasome

by from Powder Springs, GA |

Came in with my husband, the process was quick and easy. Everything about my new car was explained in a way I can understand. Will defiantly come back..

great service

by from Acworth, Ga |

as soon as i searched for the car a received a call from the sales manager himself, which was very nice and helped me with all of my questions

Great customer service!

by from Acworth, GA |

Went for service, had my car ready, before they said it would be ready. Friendly customer service.

Love the Subaru

by from Woodstock, GA |

I am on my second Subaru and my first one purchased new. Circumstances prevented me from making my purchase here. First Subaru was found at another local dealer and second one was purchased in another part of the state because of an accident. Regardless, nearly all my service and repairs have been at Subaru of Kennesaw. Love the people and the atmosphere. My only disappointment lately has been that the advertised car wash with service either did not happen or was pretty bad.

Purchase & first service of 2015 Forester

by from Dalton GA |

Very professional low-pressure experience in both the purchase & recent first service of my new 2015 Subaru Forester.

Ralph Kurland good salesperson

by from dallas,GA |

My wife and I are new to this area. we moved from NYC to retire in Dallas, GA. We literally have no family members nor friends to point us in the right direction. The past 12 months have been extremely pressuring in dealing with Home Builder, Movers, Banking Institutions, and other services needed to make our transition. We needed a car, just as we did for everything else, we read the reviews on many dealers in the area and decided to take a chance with Subaru of Kennesaw. The first day we walked in the showroom, we were lucky to have been greeted by Ralph Kurland. From the start he made us feel very comfortable. He engaged us in a dialogue to understand our transportation needs. We told him about ourselves, and our interest in a Subaru. He offered some good suggestions which helped us decided on the Forrester. In other words, what Ralph saw first was the two individuals who needed his professional services not the deal he was about to make. After signing papers and obtained the keys to the car, Ralph introduced me to his colleagues in the Service Department, and went in details over the owner's manual and other literatures that come with the car. Ralph is salesperson with a keen sense of humanity. I hope the same can be expected with service department which I'll have to deal with in the future. Thank you Ralph. RFJ Dallas, Ga

Great people, great service!

by from Woodstock ga |

Been coming here for service since I bought my Outback new in 2010 and have no regrets. Steve is a great service manager.

welcoming staff

by from acworth,ga |

Very knowledgeable, great people skills,very comfortable and not rushed through. Elite team!