Malcolm Cunningham Ford Lincoln

5675 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341

Never Dissappointed

by from McDonough, GA |

I would like to thank Malcolm Cunningham Auto Gallery for another excellent buying experience. This is my husband and I 3rd purchase from Malcolm. This time my car salesman Juan Thompson was great! We purchased a White 2009 BMW 328i Convertible, and I love, love, love it. Thank you Juan for helping us with our purchase. This dealership definitely has some great employees, who have the experience to get the job done and who appreciates their job and customers. We will definitely be back!!!!!

Un-Believeable

by from ATLANTA GA. |

My current eperience was not with Peachtree location, It was with Decatur Ga. and what a wonderful expierence it was, My sales Rep. was Robert and what outstanding service he displayed. My husband was in search of a Ford F-150 Black Crewcab, and that is the only type of vehicle he wanted. I found the perfect truck in MC gallerys and I requested more information on it, Robert immediately contacted me and we got a date set to come to dealer ship, once we reached the dealership, plans had began to change, My husband saw another F-150 on the lot that he immediately fell in love with, so here we go to let Robert know we changed our minds, He quickly jumped on board, got the paper work started and went on a test drive with us, and not a bit of anger came from him, only understanging. I commend him on a job well done, and we are truly happy, and pleased with the decisions we all made. HATS OFF TO YOU (ROBERT)

Great service

by from Atlanta Ga |

I would give them 5 stars. Jerome was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Fantastic customer service!

by from Norcross, GA |

Just bought a certified Lincoln. From the moment we met Juan, Rodney, Reggie and Allen we felt at home. They made the process easy. We are very pleased with our price, purchase and service. Looking forward to many happy years at Malcolm Cunningham Ford Lincoln. Thanks guys for making two people very happy and loyal customers!

Great People, Great Atmosphere, Clean Facility

by from Decatur, Ga |

I just picked up my new Jaguar and it and the dealership are fantastic... I love Malcolm Cunningham Ford Lincoln! Thank you guy's for being the best dealer...

Buying experiance

by from Ellenwood, GA |

I recently purchased a car from this dealership and the experiance was great! From the time we entered the building until the last papers signed everyone treated up with great customer service. I'm sure I'll use them again and will refer Malcolm Cunningham Ford to my family and friends.

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I mean POOR

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently purchased a Pre-owned vehicle from this dealership that was in their Rental Fleet, Overall I love the vehicle, and will buy a newer model soon. But, NOT from this dealership. First, I had driven 4 hours, to get this vehicle, and spent 6 hours at the dealership before closing the sale. I then get back to my hometown, and go to get the tag, and the tag office states the sales tax is incorrect. I then get the dealership to get the issue resolved, and resend the paperwork. Two weeks later, I go again to get the tag, and the office did not have the paperwork. I then find out they had sent it to the wrong place, and different city. I then get the paperwork, and go to get the tag, and it was made out for the wrong amount, and to the wrong place.so, here we go again. I am still waiting on the tag, I had to get them to send me an extension on my temporary tag. Not only did I have a tag issue, I had asked for an Owners Manual, since one was missing from the vehicle.I was finally told I would get one, when I received it, the Manual was for the wrong year model. I then called them back, and they advised they would have to find one. I am still waiting on it, and it has been almost three months. Why not just go ahead and purchase one and send it to me? I worked for Ford in the past, and I ordered Manuals all the time for Salespeople. They just don't want to spend the money, and apparently, make the customer happy. I also took the vehicle to a Ford dealership locally to have it serviced. Once it was in the Service Dept. the Service Manager came out to advise me that several Caliper bolts were missing from the caliper. He advised it was a safety issue, and could not be driven.He asked me who had serviced the vehicle last. I advised I had just purchased. So I contacted the Used Car Manager, and he advised they would take care of the repair. I am STILL waiting on a check for the reimbursement for the repairs, that was an error on their part, and a very liable lawsuit if something had happened, he said he would take care of. Once again, very POOR customer Service, and saying they will do something. I am still waiting on all these issues to be resolved, and it has been three months.So, DO NOT go to this dealership.

Malcolm Cunningham Ford Lincoln responded to this review

July 22, 2013

First let me apologies for the way things have been handled. Second let me say thank you for allowing us to serve you with your automotive needs. It is our intentions to satisfy every customer and If we don't know of a problem we can't fix them. I will take your feedback to the appropriate departments and assist them with getting your issues resolved.

Dealership with Professionalism

by from Bluffton, SC |

During our recent purchase of a CPO 2011 MKX from this dealership we were provided with exceptional service. After speaking with salesman Jonathan Chambers we arranged to meet with him later that day. Upon arrival the vehicle we had discussed was clean and ready for a test drive and the sale went just as smoothly as the MKX. The dealership also addressed the minor issues we noted in a timely manner and we are completely satisfied with the vehicle. We appreciated the professional salesmanship of Jonathan Chambers during our recent purchase. We highly recommend this dealership and Jonathan Chambers!!

Respectable and Professinal

by from Fayetteville, GA |

From the greeting at the door to driving off of the lot in my brand new vehicle; I experienced nothing but respect and professionalism. I had the liberty of dealing with sales associate Jonathan Chambers, and he was an excellent representative for the dealership. When I first came to the dealership I knew exactly what I wanted but unfortunately, the vehicle I wanted had already been sold. I did not think that the lot had anything else to offer me but Mr. Chambers worked some magic and got me in a vehicle that I absolutely love and can afford. From the start there was no pressure and Mr. Chambers was very understanding of my situation. He and his manager did an excellent job of presenting me the vehicle and strategically creating offers that I could not pass by. This was by far the best service that I have ever received from a car dealership and I would recommend this place to anyone, personally, based upon the professionalism alone. Malcolm Cunningham Ford Lincoln and also sales representative Jonathan Chambers get five stars from me!!!!!

TERRIBLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT!

by from Atlanta, GA |

After finding myself in Atlanta stranded with my husband just out of surgery and his elderly parents, I thought I could trust the Ford Dealership to make the repairs to my truck quickly. BOY WAS I WRONG! I had the truck towed there and since it was after the technicians had gone home but BEFORE the service department closed was told it would be looked at first thing in the morning.The person I talked to knew my situation and that I lived over 2 hours away. I never heard from them and had to track them down each and every time to be told they had to check with the tech and call me back. While I was trying to transfer my husband home after a 4 hour surgery they wanted me to "stop by" the shop! I had to explain over and over that it wasn't possible and kept getting the run around. What they told me would take 4 hours has taken over 2 days! I've been put on hold for more than 30 mins, hung up on, not had my calls returned and dealt with what has to be the least informed group of service people in the industry. Finally I had to have a friend go and SIT there until they finished the car and then drive it home to Alabama for me. Dealing with these people has been a nightmare for me. If anyone tells you to take your car to them...DONT!

Malcolm Cunningham Ford Lincoln responded to this review

July 22, 2013

Thank you for updating us on your service, I must apologies for the way your service was at the dealership. I will take this opportunity to teach our people of the importance of follow up and good customer service in the future.