Mike Shaw Toyota

3232 US Highway 77, Corpus Christi, TX 78380

New 888-814-8734
Used 888-814-8488
Service 877-222-3069

"Your South Texas Toyota Superstore"

Hail damage trade in for Toyota 4 runner

by from Corpus Christi, tx |

Everyone was friendly, helpful and well educated with your brand and vehicles. I liked that you wanted to get the deal done and made it happen the way the customer wanted it!

July 9, 2014

Thanks Ashtun for writing this review about us! We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. All of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Sincerely, Robert Morris, Customer Relations Manager rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net | (888) 714-6685

Clean and very customer service friendly

by from Corpus Chrisit, TX |

Appointments have always been on time. People are very friendly and keep me informed on the progress of my vehicle.

great facility

by from Alice Texas |

They really work hard to get you the payments that are good on your budget Carlos Flores is an exceptional sales person with the help of MR. Hernandez

Rava4 Great Car

by from Kingsville, Texas |

Sales person was knowledgeable and interested in our needs.

July 15, 2014

Thanks for your great review! We're glad to hear that our staff was knowledgeable and has been helpful during your visit! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Robert Morris, Customer Relations Manager rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net | (888) 714-6685

Great Service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

The service employee who helped me was extremely helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Definitely one of the better employees I have encountered at a car dealership.

July 9, 2014

Thanks for your perfect review, Ben! We're glad to hear that our staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Robert Morris, Customer Relations Manager rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net | (888) 714-6685

50, 000 mile check - Toyota Camry

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

The Professionalism of your entire staff is to be commended. A lot was done during this visit, and is was done in a very timely manner. I feel that the amount of time was worth the wait!!! Thanks for all the hard work!!!

July 4, 2014

Thank you Luis for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive content! Sincerely, Robert Morris, Customer Relations Manager rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net | (888) 714-6685

Great service, fast and efficient.

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Morgan Lowke was efficient, courteous, and very helpful in guiding me through my first maintenance visit with my Toyota Tundra truck.

July 1, 2014

David, thank you so much for your excellent review! We're very happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience, and that Morgan was such a help to you. We hope to see you again! Best, Robert Morris | Customer Relations Manager | rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net | (888) 714-6685

Outstanding people and Dealership

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Having not bought a vehicle in 8 years, I was very pleasantly surprised by this dealer. I called for an appointment to view a car and was promptly met by the salesperson I spoke with the day before. I was shown the vehicle, allowed to drive and then started negotiations. The price on vehicle was very fair. I received more for my trade in than I believed I would, and bought the car on my terms. If you go here, ask for Will or Corey. They will take great care of you. The next day, they also fixed the navigation system which needed to be updated at no charge to me. Took about 10 minutes. All without an appointment.

April 23, 2014

We're happy to hear of your great experience and your glowing review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Will and Corey were able to meet your buying needs. At Mike Shaw Toyota, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Robert Morris Customer Relations Manager rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Exceptional customer oriented service. Professional, courteous, informative, and great caring folks

November 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback about your experience with our team! I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Also, be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Sincerely, Robert Morris, Customer Relations Manager - rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net

Great Service Dept

by from Corpus christi, tx |

Morgan is wonderful. He takes the time and explains everything. You don't feel like just a number.

November 2, 2013

Taylor, we truly appreciate your business and stellar feedback regarding your experience with our team. Our customers are our top priority and we hope to continue exceeding your expectations. Please feel free to reach out to us with how we can further assist with your automotive needs and find us on Facebook and Twitter for special offers. All the best, Robert Morris, Customer Relations Manager - rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net

Awesome service and sales :)

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Salesperson did an outstanding job meeting my needs and went above and beyond to make sure I left with the new vehicle of my choice and the payment I was content with.

October 21, 2013

Thank you very much for both your patronage and this wonderful review! I am delighted to hear that you had such an outstanding shopping experience with us and that you found everyone to be so helpful. We strive to provide the absolute best service possible, and it certainly sounds as though your experience reflected that value. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to give us a call or swing by the dealership. We hope to see you again soon! Best, Robert Morris, Customer Relations Manager - rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net