Mike Shaw Toyota

3232 US Highway 77, Corpus Christi, TX 78380

New 888-814-8734
Used 888-814-8488
Service 877-222-3069

"Your South Texas Toyota Superstore"

good experience

by from Tx |

1st my husband text Marcus to tell him that we were on our way there to take a look at the highlander. When we arrived they had the highlander out in the front with all the doors open wait for me. My husband told me look they are all set up for u and I told him shut up, We walk up and sure enough it was all for me. He took the time to show me the whole car and what it had. And they work with us to get the payment we wanted.

October 7, 2014

Thanks Roxanne for writing your experience with us! It is reassuring to know that Marcus and the rest of the team provided you with a welcoming shopping experience. Mike Shaw Toyota's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Great Service!!

by from Alice TX |

Friendly Prompt Caring My kids love their Tacoma and this Mama loves her new Highlander!! Thank you, Tuto

Great service...timely execution

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

The dealership was ready for our car at the designated time. We were greeted warmly and made to feel welcome. The service rep, Morgan, also checked and advised us that the Avalon was due for a recall which we did not know. He further checked to see that the parts needed were in stock and we have an appointment for Monday to get the recall done. The one year service was quick, thorough and we got back a clean, washed car. What more could you ask.

October 7, 2014

Joyce, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! I am pleased to hear that our team has been welcoming and accommodating during your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Great service , knowledgable mechanics

by from calallen Texas |

as always I set up appointment and everything runs smoothly.The mechanic that worked on my truck was very knowledgable and made a few suggestions which I had him do as part of routine maintenance. I will not take my truck to any other dealer, the service and freindly workers are great.

October 6, 2014

Hi Garry and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again and make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Wonderful Experience

by from Texas |

I definitely recommend Carlos Flores and Mike Shaw Toyota for all of your vehicle needs. Carlos strives to exceed your expectations when looking for a vehicle and manages your time very well at the dealership. I felt at ease and was in and out within several hours purchasing my 2013 Camry.

October 7, 2014

Thanks Amelia! I am happy to hear that your time spent with Carlos was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. Congratulations on your new Camry! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Awesome service

by from calallen, texas |

Service rep was professional, did a great job of informing me about my vehicle maintenance needs and was extremely courteous.

October 2, 2014

Hi Suddath and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Great car, wonderful sales people, horrible after

by from South Texas |

Great car, wonderful sales people, horrible after sales service. Now that they have my money the service has become like you'd get at WalMart. I've been handed off to person after person on the phone, been ignored in the service department, lied to, had things 'taken care of' that weren't even a problem while not listening to what the problem really is, treated like my time wasn't important and the list goes on. I've had possession of my car for 11 days and have at least 98,000 miles worth of warranty work to go with them. (It would be a full 100,000 but the speedometer is fast, but within Toyota standards so they they won't be fixing it.) if yesterday and today are a preview of how they 'take care of the customer' I'm dreading each and every time I'll have to deal with them.

September 30, 2014

Please accept my sincerest apologies for what took place during your recent visit. This is not how we do business at Mike Shaw Toyota and the service that you received was unacceptable. If you could please contact me directly, I would like to discuss what occurred so that we may reach a satisfactory solution. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

BEST PURCHASE EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Three Rivers TX |

This was the best experience ever. They made it so easy to find what I wanted. After that they took care of everything quick, easy and courteously. Everyone was so friendly. It's my first time to own a Toyota and I love it. I would like to Thank Jalen and Austin for making it a pleasant experience.

September 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us! The goal of the Mike Shaw Toyota team is to provide every customer the best experience they could ever have. We're happy to read that Jalen and Austin helped in finding what you wanted. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Excellent Customer Service.

by from Raleigh NC |

The service and attention of young Pedro Cruz as the seller is awesome, I am a customer of Raleigh NC I waslooking for a vehicle in particular Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring 2007-2011 for about 3 months in Cars.com and had many disappointments with differents vendors and managers in others dealership, this change with the professional and attentive services although. Becase I could not be there for my job and the distance to buy the car of my dream. Mr. Pedro Cruz gave the maximum so that I realize my dream and buy the vehicle. Salesman like Mr. Cruz attentive and running the extra mile for the customers are what make a company succesful and number 1 in the market.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for the kind words our goal here at Mike Shaw Toyota is to deliver 110% customer satisfaction to all of our valued clients whether they live here in Corpus Christi Texas or in Raleigh North Carolina. Thank you again for the kind words and we thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Excellent experience

by from George West, TX |

Great service, friendly sales people, got a great interest rate with very, very little down. My wife loves the 2015 Highlander, the color, power. Everything about our experience was great. Our 8 year old daughter still talks about going back and visiting our sales lady Elizabeth.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for this review! We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that we could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. We are glad to hear your wife loves your new car. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Sincerely, Robert Morris, Customer Relations Manager rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net | (888) 714-6685

A good place to buy a car and have it serviced

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

Your group is always good polite takes good care of my vehicle things are done with in a very timely manner and I'm always take into work and picked up when I need to be thank you for your time

September 12, 2014

Thanks Myrna for the great review! We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Sincerely, Robert Morris, Customer Relations Manager rmorris@mikeshawtoyota.net | (888) 714-6685