Mike Shaw Toyota

3232 IH-69 Access Rd, Robstown, TX 78380

Used 361-866-3342

Mike Shaw Toyota Service

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

I was really mad at Mike Shaw Toyota about the cost of repairs on my Tundra that had only 20,135 miles. I couldn't in my wildest dreams imagine a repair that doesn't involve a new motor costing $3000. I wrote a very disparaging review of Mike Shaw Toyota. I wish now I had not done that. I have bought two Tundras from them and until recently did not have a problem. I will say be very afraid if your ABS, Brake, and VSC lights all come on at the same time on your vehicle. It will not be cheap. Upon doing research, the cheapest price for the part is around $1500 to $1600. The average price seems to be $1900-2100 plus 3 hours labor. My anger should be directed toward Toyota Corp. which has known the VSC actuator has been a problem and are charging dealerships a ridiculous amount for it. I called Toyota's consumer division, they were not helpful at all and one of them was downright rude offering me only a case number?????? Still trying to figure that out. I got a call from Ric Jones managing partner at Mike Shaw. He was concerned about my ordeal and my dissatisfaction. He along with Jeff Barlow, Service Director, put up with my tantrum.

Confusion and disappointing

by from Portland, Tx |

The experience started off positive. Yes I understand not everyone has perfect credit. But why tell someone they are approved close the deal then call and threaten to collect the car if all paperwork is not resubmitted? Why after the second signature and resubmission of earnings are the threatening calls still continue? If financing was not yet approved then why lead the buyer to think all is done and that the vehicle is theirs? After asking around I found other people that experienced this similar situation. All had their vehicles collected. After complying with the harassing phone calls. Now I understand why I continued receiving letters from financing companies that are dated within a week of the current date. I supposedly was approved two months ago. I am getting ready to surrender my vehicle if the harassment does not end. I've even made a payment and now I wonder where did my money go?

Poor Credit, NO PROBLEM

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

I was in over my head on a 2005 vehicle through another dealer. Mike Shaw Toyota not only got me in a 2013 fully loaded vehicles for nothing down. They paid off my trade in, lowered my interest rate and gave me an amazing deal with warranty.

Service Department Experience

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

At an evening event, I mentioned to the GM that my fog light was out on my Lexus and the next morning I received a call from the Service Department asking when I might be available for my car to be picked up and another delivered for my use. As you can well imagine, I was surprised, ecstatic and very pleased. To say that I was overwhelmed by the quick service and the attention is an understatement. I received a call to update me on the status of my repair and asked when it was convenient for my car to be returned. I was truly blown away by the communication because it has been my experience with other dealerships to be the one that has to initiate contact to find out the status of my car. Hooray for Mike Shaw Toyota in Corpus Christi. From beginning to end, my experience was sublime plus driving around in a brand-new fully loaded Avalon was exciting!

Awesome service advisor

by from Robstown |

Carl was a professional. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone who needs to bring their vehicle in. He was prompt and quick with his write up.

Mike Shaw Toyota provides great customer service

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Staff is pleasant, kind, courteous, informed. I love that there is fresh coffee and baked cookies, makes for a pleasant wait while the vehicle is serviced. The waiting room is comfortable and pleasant. And thanks for washing the car when it gets serviced!!!!!

Mike Shaw Toyota provides great custormer service!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

great service

by from corpus Christi Tx |

My customer service representative was very nice and would always check up on me due to the long wait that I had :)

Clean Facility and great service.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

The sales person was friendly. The place was clean. It didn't take long at all which was the main factor to me.

Mike Shaw Toyota responded to this review

February 19, 2015

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Charles! It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable, clean and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again! Carlos Flores | Internet Sales Manager | carlosf@mikeshawtoyota.net

Availability

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Even if I didn't set a particular time to meet with a Jose Calderas, if when I arrived he was with another customer, someone else would always come out and answer my questions. When I was lost getting there the first time (my fault because I thought I knew where I was going) the receptionist calmly got me there.

Mike Shaw Toyota responded to this review

February 17, 2015

Thanks Fred! We're completely committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Mike Shaw Toyota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Carlos Flores | Internet Sales Manager | carlosf@mikeshawtoyota.net