Rapids Ford Lincoln LLC

4330 8th St S, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494

New 888-290-6839 New888-290-6839
Used 888-356-1239 Used888-356-1239
Service 888-220-8030 Service 888-220-8030

Experience the Rapids Ford Difference!

1200 miles for a used truck!!!!

by from Middleboro ma |

I wanted to replace my last truck with the same make, model and year, but due to the rarety of the color, was very difficult to find one. I dealt with Caroline Decker at Rapids city over the phone, she went over and above to make sure we were all set on the vehicle before I flew out to see it and buy it hopefully. I flew from massachusettes to Wisconsin, and Caroline was there to pick me up at the airport and take me to the dealership, not many people would do that for a complete stranger. Well needless to say, I bouth the truck, was very happy with the transaction and super happy with all the staff at Rapids Ford. A couple Little glitches after the sale, but Caroline again came thru and her and Rob,the Manager, made sure I was taken care of.

January 1, 2012

Thank you again for your time and purchase at Rapids Ford. I am glad that you are happy. It is my pleasure to help all my potential customers find the vehicle of there dreams + help with transportation to our building. Enjoy your new vehicle and if you need anything let me know. Sincerely Caroline Decker

Thanks Nate

by from Egg Harbor, Wi |

I have purchased all of my vehicle new and used from Rapids Ford for the last 20 years! We love Nate he's always traded us right!

AMAZING experience and OUTSTANDING staff!

by from Hurley, WI |

Dan Erickson is one hell of a talented and motivated individual. I just bought a brand new truck from him today. Over the past few weeks him and I have been in touch and looking at different vehicles and different financial options for me. I haven't used my credit at all in 9 years or so....no credit cards no revolving credit whatsoever so my credit score wasn't horrible but it was lower due to not using credit. Dan was able to get me approved for a brand new truck with a very reasonable APR with a very sweet truck in a matter of a couple days. Dan is definitely the man to talk to about your new purchase!!

December 20, 2015

Thanks Casey! When I promise to do everything I possibly can to make something happen....I won't give up until I do! And I do it for you and all of my customers. 120% effort, 100% of the time! It was an absolute pleasure to see the smile on your face when it was time to drive her home! Be sure to send us pictures from time to time! Thanks again, Casey! -Your Friends @ Rapids Ford

Very helpful

by from Keshena, Wi |

I was looking for a newer expedition for awhile now. I went on Cars.com and found the one I've been looking for. I contacted Rapid Ford Lincoln in Wisconsin Rapids and Dan from Internet sales got in touch with right away. I live two hours away, and we did the dealing over email. When I got there, my new expedition was all set and ready to go. I would definitely buy from them again and strongly recommend them to others.

December 19, 2015

Thank you for the review! I am glad we were able to earn your business! That was a very cool Expedition you drove away...we were sad to see it go, but glad you love it! Thank you for bringing the Expedition back and letting us take care of the sunroof issue as well. If there is anything else we can do, we are always at your service!

1st visit bought a truck, 2nd bought newer 1

by from Rapids, WI |

Josh, Paul, and Nate made it happen to get my dream truck! I got a great deal on this truck, I have recommended others here before and I will continue to do so. Great team they've got here, work well together and they're easy to work things out into your favor.

December 19, 2015

Thanks for the review! We are always committed to providing the best experience possible! If you ever need anything in the future, we will work hard to WOW you again! Working with you was a pleasure and a privilege!

Great Service all the way around

by from Green Bay, WI |

This is our third vehicle we bought from rapids ford. We would highly recommend our sales representative Caroline decker. We will be back to rapids ford in the near future.

by from Wisconsin Rapids, WI |

This is my second vehicle at Rapids Ford. Caroline Decker has made my buying experience so easy. I told her what I want and she found it. I also Service my vehicle in the Service Dept. They service all kinds of vehicles and run my car thru the wash. Now that is great service. I recommend buy from Caroline Decker.

by from Wisconsin Rapids, WI |