Rapids Ford Lincoln LLC

4330 8th St S, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494

New 888-290-6839
Used 888-356-1239
Service 888-220-8030

1200 miles for a used truck!!!!

by from Middleboro ma |

I wanted to replace my last truck with the same make, model and year, but due to the rarety of the color, was very difficult to find one. I dealt with Caroline Decker at Rapids city over the phone, she went over and above to make sure we were all set on the vehicle before I flew out to see it and buy it hopefully. I flew from massachusettes to Wisconsin, and Caroline was there to pick me up at the airport and take me to the dealership, not many people would do that for a complete stranger. Well needless to say, I bouth the truck, was very happy with the transaction and super happy with all the staff at Rapids Ford. A couple Little glitches after the sale, but Caroline again came thru and her and Rob,the Manager, made sure I was taken care of.

December 29, 2011

Thank you again for your time and purchase at Rapids Ford. I am glad that you are happy. It is my pleasure to help all my potential customers find the vehicle of there dreams + help with transportation to our building. Enjoy your new vehicle and if you need anything let me know. Sincerely Caroline Decker

Great Service all the way around

by from Green Bay, WI |

This is our third vehicle we bought from rapids ford. We would highly recommend our sales representative Caroline decker. We will be back to rapids ford in the near future.

by from Wisconsin Rapids, WI |

This is my second vehicle at Rapids Ford. Caroline Decker has made my buying experience so easy. I told her what I want and she found it. I also Service my vehicle in the Service Dept. They service all kinds of vehicles and run my car thru the wash. Now that is great service. I recommend buy from Caroline Decker.

by from Wisconsin Rapids |

by from Wisconsin Rapids |

Buying local is the best way to go!

by from Wisconsin Rapids WI |

I have been buying & servicing my vehicles at Rapids Ford for a long time. Caroline Decker has made my buying experience very smooth and found exactly what I wanted. She is a great salesperson that listen to my needs and answered my questions. I am so happy that I can buy local and help my community. If you are looking for a great deal contact Caroline Decker.

Unique, pleasurable way of purchasing a vehicle

by from Sayner, Wisconsin |

After buying cars from the same local dealer for over 25 years, we decided to try purchasing a vehicle online. Once we found the vehicle for which we were searching we contacted Caroline at Rapids Ford and she answered all our questions and with her help, we decided to make the 120 mile trip to the dealership. We were not disappointed as Caroline was well prepared when we arrived, seemed committed in answering all our questions, and truly appeared to make this easy for us. She did not disappoint in the deal that was offered. We found the entire experience gratifying and are very pleased with our Ford Escape Titanium. We won't hesitate to return for our next vehicle. One final thought is that it made a lasting impression in our minds that this was the right decision when the sales manager on duty came out of his office to thank us for purchasing the car. Nice touch!

It has been a pleasure

by from Friendship, WI |

It has been a pleasure for my wife and myself again to work with your professional staff at Rapids Ford. We both look forward to trading up with you in the future. Respectfully, Mr. Dennis Ford Sr.

October 17, 2013

It was a pleasure. I am glad that you found the vehicle that you and your wife were looking for.

Horrible customer service

by from Wisconsin Rapids, WI |

We recently went to Rapids Ford to buy a SUV. We had already done up some numbers and told them we were going to purchase the car. While my husband was waiting for the final appraisal on our trade-in, another salesperson sold the SUV we were in the process of buying to a different customer! We were floored! The manager and the owner had no remorse and basically told my husband they didn't care and we were "just like anyone else". We will never recommend nor purchase or service any cars there again.

April 19, 2013

I'm so sorry that you feel that way. It's unfortunate that sometimes when a customer has to "think about", the decision that they are going to make, and sometimes during that time taken someone else makes the decision to purchase the same vehicle before them, and the previous customer loses out. This is the case with this customer. During negotiation this customer didn't have their trade with them. I as the manager asked that they bring it back so we could look at it to evaluate the condition and get "lost customer" an accurate number to try to get their deal put together for them. During that negotiation, these customers were warned that Xterra's in this type of condition are usually pretty popular. They didn't show up that day as they agreed, and unfortunately didn't show up until two days later. When "lost customer", came back to have their trade evaluated without an appointment, again two days later, we had another customer that was interested in the vehicle and made the decision that day to purchase it. "Lost Customer" tried to offer us more money than we had previously negotiated and more than the current buyer. "Lost Customer" wanted us to sell that car out from under the current buyer we were selling it to. I'm sorry but Rapids Ford doesn't do business that way, and to even suggest that(in our opinion, is completely and totally dishonest). You had the opportunity to purchase it the day you first visited, and wanted to use the "walk away" tactic of negotiation. We are sorry that you feel that this is, "poor customer service". However, I'm guessing that if you were the customer that was doing the purchasing, and it was the the other customer that was missing out you would find that more gratifying wouldn't you agree?

Awesome Dealership

by from Grayslake, IL |

We traveled 4 hours from Illinois to look at a 2010 Mustang GT. Caroline Decker was there to greet us and was very warm and friendly. In Illinois, we do not experience this from car dealerships. She let us take it out on a good drive. We ended up purchasing, with no haggling back and forth. The trip was so worth it because I have a beautiful Mustang in my garage. I would travel again just to buy another vehicle from Caroline. Thank you Caroline and Rapids Ford for the wonderful experience.

October 17, 2013

Thank you again Cyndi for the nice comments. I am glad that you were able to find exactly what you were looking for. It was a pleasure working with me. Enjoy!