Taylor's Auto Group

Taylor's Auto Group

4100 10th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405

Used 888-765-2939

Montana's Highest Rated Used Car SuperStore!

Outstanding service!

by from Great Falls, MT |

Mr. Gary Lipnickey came very highly recommended by my boss and one of our customers. He was extremely helpful and came in on his day off to help me find the car of my dreams!! I would recommend Gary and the great staff at Taylors to anyone.

Ron Cooper is the best!

by from Great Falls, MT |

Ron was super helpful and funny through the whole experience. My favorite aspect is that he didn't just treat me like some dumb girl because I was shopping alone. I ended up buying a vehicle that I never thought I would. He went above and beyond for me and I will recommend him to everyone I know. Go Ron!!

Nice cars

by from Havre MT |

I stopped By and talked to Dave and he was able to find a car that would meet my needs and expectations it is going to be very nice having a reliable car to go on vacations and for daily use for my wife. Dave was very helpful and tried hard for my business. I would recommend him to anyone for financial help in buying a car. Thanks again Dave, we love the car.

Superior Service at ACR!!

by from Big Sandy, MT |

James Winters at ACR did a fantastic job of not only finding the perfect vehicle on the first try but went out of his way to work every angle possible to make the deal go through!! I highly recommend anyone looking for a different vehicle to go see James Winters at ACR. There is no better professional, quality service anywhere! Thank you, James, for making this deal possible and helping me get started on getting things back on the right track!!

I would give a 10 star rating,

by from Great falls montana |

They went above and beyond to insure we were happy.

2014 Nissan Rogue

by from Great Falls, MT |

After much research, the decision narrowed to two: Nissan Rogue and another similar compact SUV from a dealership that shall remain nameless. ;) Honestly, I most likely would have been happy with the other vehicle. BUT, I really didn't want to deal with anyone but Taylor's Auto Max. We have purchased four vehicles from them over the years, and each time drove away happy. And now that I have had time to drive my new Rogue a bit, I know that this is a brand I trust. Taylor's always has a huge selection of vehicles, and they make it easy to buy the car or truck you want. Go ahead, look around at other lots, but there's no reason to go anywhere but Taylor's. Thanks to Ron Cooper, Mark Taylor, and Dave Inman, and all the others that lent a hand with the finishing touches before I drove my new car off the lot. Thanks again!

Good place to deal with.

by from Loma, mt |

The sales man was great. Got thing going fast. Took care of everything for when I got to town. In all, I had a good experience.

Happy with my purchase!

by from Great Falls, MT |

I bought a car from Taylor's two weeks ago & I am very happy with my purchase. I got a great car for a reasonable price and Jay was straight forward and easy to work with.

Great service

by from Great Falls, MT |

Very friendly service. They came down to the price I wanted. Jacqui Millam was very helpful and wasn't "pushy" like some salesmen are. It made me want to trade in my car instead of leaving to go somewhere else. I will recommend her and Taylor's to my friends!

Used Trailblazer

by from Havre, MT |

James Winters found the perfect car for me at the right price.