Taylor's Auto Group

Taylor's Auto Group

4100 10th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405

Used 888-765-2939

Montana's Highest Rated Used Car SuperStore!

Take time to do your homework!

by from Great Falls MT |

Well we really did our homework when we started looking at cars. Jacqui was very patient with us because she knew we were not rushing into a purchase. We were waiting for the dealership to get a 2015 Golf for us to test drive and kept us informed of the status of that vehicle which ultimately never did. We went back several times and when she was sick or out of town, Mike Babcock stepped in to assist us with test drives other car models. Jacqui was diligent in searching other dealer inventories to find that elusive Golf and getting information as we had questions. The close out prices on their 2014 models at the dealership were great and it enabled us to buy a car we hadn't considered previously. We closed the deal on a 2014 Passat, bought local and saved money! We're very happy customers.

Car Buying for my High School Daughter

by from Helena, MT |

I saw a car on the internet at Taylors Auto Max in Great Falls and decided to call on it. The next week I went up and met Jay at the Dealership. The car was what I was looking for. One of the front tires was very worn though and had longitudinal cracks on the sidewall. I was worried about it but was going to "deal" and drive it home (90 miles) anyhow. Jay talked with the manager and both said they feel the car isn't really safe to drive with the tire in that shape. They offered 2 news tires for the front and I could buy the rear for their price at the tire shop... all still within my budget. For buying a 99' Olds' I was treated like I was buying an expensive car. I will return. I believe they are honest and good people to work with.

Easy to work with a fun experience

by from Great Falls, MT |

Great buying experience. Ron cooper made a fun and enjoyable experience. Went in to buy a truck walked out with two vehicles that I am thoroughly happy with

Outstanding service!

by from Great Falls, MT |

Mr. Gary Lipnickey came very highly recommended by my boss and one of our customers. He was extremely helpful and came in on his day off to help me find the car of my dreams!! I would recommend Gary and the great staff at Taylors to anyone.

Ron Cooper is the best!

by from Great Falls, MT |

Ron was super helpful and funny through the whole experience. My favorite aspect is that he didn't just treat me like some dumb girl because I was shopping alone. I ended up buying a vehicle that I never thought I would. He went above and beyond for me and I will recommend him to everyone I know. Go Ron!!

Nice cars

by from Havre MT |

I stopped By and talked to Dave and he was able to find a car that would meet my needs and expectations it is going to be very nice having a reliable car to go on vacations and for daily use for my wife. Dave was very helpful and tried hard for my business. I would recommend him to anyone for financial help in buying a car. Thanks again Dave, we love the car.

Superior Service at ACR!!

by from Big Sandy, MT |

James Winters at ACR did a fantastic job of not only finding the perfect vehicle on the first try but went out of his way to work every angle possible to make the deal go through!! I highly recommend anyone looking for a different vehicle to go see James Winters at ACR. There is no better professional, quality service anywhere! Thank you, James, for making this deal possible and helping me get started on getting things back on the right track!!

I would give a 10 star rating,

by from Great falls montana |

They went above and beyond to insure we were happy.

2014 Nissan Rogue

by from Great Falls, MT |

After much research, the decision narrowed to two: Nissan Rogue and another similar compact SUV from a dealership that shall remain nameless. ;) Honestly, I most likely would have been happy with the other vehicle. BUT, I really didn't want to deal with anyone but Taylor's Auto Max. We have purchased four vehicles from them over the years, and each time drove away happy. And now that I have had time to drive my new Rogue a bit, I know that this is a brand I trust. Taylor's always has a huge selection of vehicles, and they make it easy to buy the car or truck you want. Go ahead, look around at other lots, but there's no reason to go anywhere but Taylor's. Thanks to Ron Cooper, Mark Taylor, and Dave Inman, and all the others that lent a hand with the finishing touches before I drove my new car off the lot. Thanks again!

Good place to deal with.

by from Loma, mt |

The sales man was great. Got thing going fast. Took care of everything for when I got to town. In all, I had a good experience.