Taylor's Auto Group

Taylor's Auto Group

4100 10th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405

Used 888-765-2939

Montana's Highest Rated Used Car SuperStore!

Great experience

by from Great Falls Montana |

Great experience Started off just browsing for a truck I saw on the internet one Sunday afternoon for the wife and Kip was there and helped us find the rig I was looking for. Next week my wife and I went back down to test drive the truck, we loved it, purchased it same day on Sunday afternoon. All the personnel at Taylor's we were in contact with treated us with respect and were very courteous throughout the whole process. Not having purchased a vehicle in a long time made transaction pretty easy for us. I would highly recommend Taylor's for any vehicle needs to my friends and family.

Respectful, outstanding service

by from Great Falls, MT |

I decided it was time for my husband to get an upgrade. I went in and spoke with James and told him what I was looking for. He went out of his way to find me a couple of options and assist in the financing process. Ultimately, I took a pickup home to my husband that evening and he was quite pleased. I've purchased vehicles in the past and had some exasperating experiences dealing with salesman that didn't respect my ability to purchase a vehicle "all by myself." None of that here!! Great experience from the time I drove on the lot, to driving the new truck off the lot. No pressure, just outstanding customer service!

Best car salesman around

by from Dutton, MT |

James Winters was great-he was very professional, very patient and very willing to answer all our questions. My son was looking at two vehicles at Taylor's and couldn't decide, James was great with him, told my son to think about it and come back with the trades and see where we stood with our down. When we came back on Sunday James was there and ready to help us anyway he could. He suggested my son take both vehicles for one more test drive so he could make a sound and good choice. James was not pushy and was very patient with my son which I can attest is not an asset very many car salesmen have. I would like to stress you have a great asset to your company with James Winters.

Great Job

by from Great Falls, MT. |

Great Experience I drove by the dealership to see what they had for used Tundra's. My wife went up and spoke with Brandie and took the two they had for a test drive. My wife knew right away which one I would like, but there was a problem with the truck. Brandie noticed it right away also, the truck was shaking a bit. She made sure they got the truck in and repaired so when I returned back to town it was ready to go. It was perfect. She was a pleasure to deal with and very helpful in getting me the best deal possible. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from her. Thank you again Brandie for the help.

Best Salesman Ever!!

by from Belgrade, MT |

Best Salesman EVER!! Ron Cooper was by far the best sales person we have ever bought a car from. He made our process easy! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and made sure we received everything we needed to make us happy in the purchase of our vehicle. The staff at Taylor's was great. We even met one of the owners, as he too wanted us to have a pleasant experience in our purchase. What a great family, friendly auto dealer. We highly recommend Ron Cooper and Taylor's Auto Max! They are the best!! Thanks RON!!! ~ The Gannon's Belgrade, MT

Happy 4Runner

by from Columbia Falls, MT |

Jay was great to work with. We had found the car we were interested in online so when I called Taylor's, Jay understood that we didn't want to be sold anything else. He told me about the vehicle and followed up on all of my questions. He was upfront about the imperfections and checked on specifics for us. He instilled enough confidence in us that we traveled 3.5+ hours to look at the vehicle. It was what we were looking for and everything that Jay said over the phone was accurate. We agreed on a fair price and feel that we got a great vehicle for what we paid. Our Labrador even got to sit in on the transaction and his minor accident inside the dealership was forgiven. I guess that is what they mean by ?accident forgiveness? in the auto world. Ha ha. We recommend you talk to Jay when looking for your next vehicle. Brian & Janina

Good experience

by from Sweet Grass, MT |

Josh was easy to reach and always available to answer my questions. Jay closed the deal for us due to Josh being off on the day we arrived. The dealership is top notch and the overall experience was a positive one.

Definitely recommend

by from Billings, MT |

Trent was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I was very appreciative that the entire purchasing process from start to finish was a smooth one. Any questions or issues I had were answered immediately and efficiently.

Exactly what we asked for

by from Great Falls, MT |

We were very particular in what we were looking for and would be able to finance. James Winters at ACR kept looking until he found something "just right" and was very flexible with us and our schedule to make it happen in a timely manner. We needed a more reliable vehicle, and he was such a help for our busy, budget conscious, family.

Professional, friendly.

by from Geraldine, MT |

James went out of his way to accommodate me with vehicles to compare on a short notice. After driving and comparing several options I bought a Santa Fe from him. Friendly and professional. We will be repeat customers.