Taylor's Auto Group

Taylor's Auto Group

4100 10th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405

Used 888-765-2939

Montana's Highest Rated Used Car SuperStore!

Definitely recommend

by from Billings, MT |

Trent was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I was very appreciative that the entire purchasing process from start to finish was a smooth one. Any questions or issues I had were answered immediately and efficiently.

Exactly what we asked for

by from Great Falls, MT |

We were very particular in what we were looking for and would be able to finance. James Winters at ACR kept looking until he found something "just right" and was very flexible with us and our schedule to make it happen in a timely manner. We needed a more reliable vehicle, and he was such a help for our busy, budget conscious, family.

Professional, friendly.

by from Geraldine, MT |

James went out of his way to accommodate me with vehicles to compare on a short notice. After driving and comparing several options I bought a Santa Fe from him. Friendly and professional. We will be repeat customers.

Great Experience purchasing an auto

by from Great Falls, MT |

I recently purchased a used car from Taylor's and was very pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the pleasant experience it was as usual. This is a first class dealership and a pleasure to do business with. I'll be back.

Fantastic People

by from Helena Mt |

I would like to thank everybody at Taylor?s Auto Max for all their hard work getting me into a fantastic car. I want to give a special thanks to Ron Cooper. This exceptional, hardworking man went above and beyond to help my husband and I find, and purchase, the perfect vehicle for us. We will defiantly be back when we are looking to buy another car. I would recommend Taylors Auto Max to anybody. We would also like to thank John in finance for staying after hours to make sure the deal went through. Thank you all again for everything you do. :) Sincerely, The Pellens

The service was awesome.

by from Great Falls, MT |

The entire gang, especially James Winters, at Taylor's AutoMax was exceedingly professional and I got my car in record time. I was delighted with the service

Truck purchaser

by from great falls mt |

I visited many car lots while searching for the perfect truck to buy, Ron greeted me in a friendly (not used car pushy) manner and continued to be more like a friend helping you choose and purchase a car verses a salesman trying to make one more sale. One of the owners actually talked to me about my purchase and took the extra time to congratulate me after the sale and let me know if there were any problems to let him know. All around a great experience from all the people at Taylor's Auto Max.

Very Professional

by from Helena, MT |

My wife and I are currently from Helena. We were looking for a certain car and shopped online for a while before finding the car that we wanted for the right price. The car we found was here at Taylor's Auto Max. Dealt with Jay over emails and phone calls. Great person to work with. Drove to Great Falls to check the car out and he had it all ready to go for us. Very easy process to purchase car and didn't have to wait a long time to get everything done. We are going to look here again when we buy another vehicle. Thanks Jay.

Great Service/No Hassle

by from Great Falls |

This was our 4th Auto purchase from Taylors. Can't say enough about the courteous, and friendly staff at Taylors. I would recommend James Winters to all of our friends and associates. John in finance is the best that I've ever worked with.

Very Satisfied

by from Great Falls, MT |

Great, friendly customer service. not a lot of high pressure sales. Came down to a payment that we could afford for a great vehicle to suit our needs.