Taylor's Auto Group

Taylor's Auto Group

4100 10th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405

Used 888-765-2939

Montana's Highest Rated Used Car SuperStore!

Our experence dealing with Gary at Taylors Auto Ma

by from Great Falls |

Very pleased with the help we got. Gary L a great sales person,we were treated like family. Have bought cars and trucks from Taylors for years. would highly recomend to all our friends

Thank you Tom!

by from Great Falls, MT |

We purchased our last truck from Tom and came back again for our next. Tom has been very easy to work with.

Great job Tom Budiselic

by from Harlem MT |

Fast and easy!! We live 4 hours from Great Falls he did a pre approval over the phone and I found the Yukon on line and test drove fell in lobes signed the papers and walked out in less than 2 hours!! Love how convenient and personal Tom made our shopping experience!!

Taylors Auto Max

by from Great Falls |

I'm an active duty Air Force member and the "REAL DEAL" Ron Cooper really reaches out for military members. Any Military member looking for a new or used vehicle look no further. Overall, a great experience and Ron matched the price I wanted for a used Chevy Suburban 2013. The only thing that I did notice negatively was that the vehicles cleanliness wasn't up to standard. If I would of mentioned this i'm sure Ron would of taken care of it. Another thing that stood out was how he priced some accessories I was looking for. He even followed up with me a couple days later to ensure the vehicle was good to go. One can have a lot of mixed feelings when dealing with car salesman. I noticed his faith in Christ from the start and that was a true blessing!!! Thanks again to the "REAL DEAL" and Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Great Falls, MT |

We had a wonderful experience at Taylor's. The sales staff were friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The quality of the vehicles is excellent and we were very pleased with the selection. They were willing to work with us to find the right vehicle in the right amount of time to meet our needs.

Great Salesman

by from Great Falls, MT |

My boyfriend, Brian, had heard about the great service that Ron had given his aunt and uncle, so when he totaled his truck Ron was his first phone call he made for a new vehicle. Brian had a couple specific trucks he was interested in but had said he would wait a month or two to buy one, until he went in and spoke to Ron. Ron got him a great deal on a really awesome truck and he had the best attitude the entire time. I've never had such a wonderful experience with a car salesman and I really appreciated how Brian was treated. Brian now has a vehicle that he loves thanks to Ron!

Great Falls Sales Staff Excellent

by from Great Falls |

Ron Cooper was excellent, energetic to sell even though it was 29 degrees outside. He made my husband and sister and myself welcome and did everything in his power to make us feel at ease. I have to say they made it easy to buy a car and did not keep us there for hours. They ran a Car Fax and Kelly Blue Book prices when I asked and did not hide anything from us. I would definitely buy from them again.Go Ron!

Jay S.

by from great falls MT |

Jay was friendly and helped us meet the price that meet our budget. as well as giving us the car that meets our growing family needs. over all a great experience.will return for maintenance and future used cars. thank you for the great experience and vehicle.

Very happy customer

by from Great Falls, MT |

Ron was a great salesperson and answered any questions we had. Everyone there worked with us and got us the best deal possible. They were all very friendly and went above and beyond. I would definately recommend Taylors and Ron for a salesmen. We will definately be returning in the future.

No pressure sales, lots of options.

by from Evanston, Wy |

I was looking for something reliable for my teenagers and immediately James found me something in my price range and perfect for the situation. I live out of state and everything was taken care of efficiently and without any hassles. In state or out of state, Taylors and James Winters are the way to go.