Taylor's Auto Max Nissan Volkswagen

Used 888-765-2939 Used888-765-2939
Service 888-676-2935 Service 888-676-2935

Great customer service.

by from Great Falls Montana |

Marshall Fiedler worked very hard to find us the right vehicle. It was wonderful to work with an organization the believed customer service and satisfaction is upmost.

Great service

by from Great falls MT |

They are awesome. Very knowledgable. Let us make our decision without pushing the sale.

Great car buying experience!

by from Great Falls, MT |

Worked with salesman Bob Anderson who was great! Not like car salesman of old- informative, not pushy, really listened to what I wanted and help me get it! Buying process was super easy!

Feeling comfortable

by from Sunburst, Montana |

Just purchased a brand new Nissan of which is the third vehicle purchased from Taylor's since 2010. This ended up being my wife's Valentines gift. She wanted a car with a real trunk. I lost a bit of my manhood by trading in my four wheel drive for a passenger car. The entire staff has always been helpful and willing to go the distance.

Great Salesman

by from Conrad, MT |

We worked with Salesman Jeremy Stone until we got just the pickup we were looking for. He worked with us all day and was a big help. I would definitely recommend Taylor's AutoMax to friends and family.

Great Customer Service

by from Havre, Montana |

Customer service is excellent. There was no long period of waiting to get assistance and all questions were answered timely.

Jay Constantino is the BEST!!!!

by from Shelby, MT |

I just bought my second car from Taylor's Auto Max in a year and I will never buy another car from anywhere else. Their fast, friendly, and professional service is second to none. Jay Constantino is the best care representative I have ever met and recommend him to all!

Long drive well worth it!

by from Spokane, WA |

I was looking online for a Jeep Grand Cherokee and found one at the price, with all the features my wife and I wanted. Called and talked with Bob Anderson. He made a video of the jeep showing me all the features that I had asked him to check on. Called him back with more questions which he promptly answered. He made buying sight unseen very easy and instilled confidence in me that I was dealing with an honest salesman as well as good dealership. Gave Taylor's a deposit over the phone (refundable if we did not like the Jeep when we saw it in person) and drove to Great Falls from Spokane the following weekend (360 miles) Jeep was every bit as nice as described and we felt great about our purchase! Also Dave in the finance department was great to work with as well. Bought a extended service warranty which benefits us instead of the ones that seem to favor the dealership or insurance company. Overall great experience!

Friendly service

by from Great Falls, MT |

After being to a few other dealerships in Great Falls, I was almost convinced they were all rude and unfriendly. I was pleasantly surprised with the people and service here though.

Service Department AC repair

by from Great Falls MT |

I had my 1997 GMC pickup in for AC repair. It worked great when I drove it off the lot. I took it out of town and came back and the AC lost all of its coolant. This was in a 2 week period. I took it back to them and they said some O rings where leaking and it would be $150.00 to re repair what they should have repaired the first time. I can understand having to pay for the O rings which would only be a couple of dollars. I don't feel like I should have to pay for the complete repair. I will never use Taylor's Auto Max again.

Taylor's Auto Max Nissan Volkswagen responded to this review

August 5, 2015

Brian, we apologize you are upset about the service you received at Taylor's Service Max. However, due to the age and miles on your truck, (241,500 miles) we did explain that there was a possibility our first repair of your A/C system may not work, and that further diagnostics and repair may be required. On your repair order, that you signed and got a copy of our service tech wrote "works properly now if leaks out again will have to further diagnose". We do apologize if we did not communicate that clearly to you.