Taylor's Auto Max Nissan Volkswagen

Used 888-765-2939 Used 888-765-2939
Service 888-676-2935 Service 888-676-2935

Great Customer Service

by from Havre, Montana |

Customer service is excellent. There was no long period of waiting to get assistance and all questions were answered timely.

Jay Constantino is the BEST!!!!

by from Shelby, MT |

I just bought my second car from Taylor's Auto Max in a year and I will never buy another car from anywhere else. Their fast, friendly, and professional service is second to none. Jay Constantino is the best care representative I have ever met and recommend him to all!

Long drive well worth it!

by from Spokane, WA |

I was looking online for a Jeep Grand Cherokee and found one at the price, with all the features my wife and I wanted. Called and talked with Bob Anderson. He made a video of the jeep showing me all the features that I had asked him to check on. Called him back with more questions which he promptly answered. He made buying sight unseen very easy and instilled confidence in me that I was dealing with an honest salesman as well as good dealership. Gave Taylor's a deposit over the phone (refundable if we did not like the Jeep when we saw it in person) and drove to Great Falls from Spokane the following weekend (360 miles) Jeep was every bit as nice as described and we felt great about our purchase! Also Dave in the finance department was great to work with as well. Bought a extended service warranty which benefits us instead of the ones that seem to favor the dealership or insurance company. Overall great experience!

Friendly service

by from Great Falls, MT |

After being to a few other dealerships in Great Falls, I was almost convinced they were all rude and unfriendly. I was pleasantly surprised with the people and service here though.

Service Department AC repair

by from Great Falls MT |

I had my 1997 GMC pickup in for AC repair. It worked great when I drove it off the lot. I took it out of town and came back and the AC lost all of its coolant. This was in a 2 week period. I took it back to them and they said some O rings where leaking and it would be $150.00 to re repair what they should have repaired the first time. I can understand having to pay for the O rings which would only be a couple of dollars. I don't feel like I should have to pay for the complete repair. I will never use Taylor's Auto Max again.

Taylor's Auto Max Nissan Volkswagen responded to this review

August 5, 2015

Brian, we apologize you are upset about the service you received at Taylor's Service Max. However, due to the age and miles on your truck, (241,500 miles) we did explain that there was a possibility our first repair of your A/C system may not work, and that further diagnostics and repair may be required. On your repair order, that you signed and got a copy of our service tech wrote "works properly now if leaks out again will have to further diagnose". We do apologize if we did not communicate that clearly to you.

Best Customer Service Ever

by from Great Falls, MT |

The professionalism of the dealers at Taylors Auto Max should be how the book is written. Never once did I feel I was being bullied into something that I didn't want, and they were extremely patient through the whole process (due to an issue with funds). By far the best customer service experience that I have ever received at any dealership I have been to.

Great Dealership

by from Great Falls, MT |

Kip and the gang at Taylor's Auto Max went above and beyond to help me find and get the perfect car for me. I wanted a VW, and I'm a little picky. Kip worked very hard to find just the right vehicle.

My First Vehicle Purchase!

by from Great Falls, MT |

I bought my very first vehicle back in February of 2015. I did a little bit of shopping at a couple of different dealerships, but Princeton or "Mook" at Taylor's Auto Max was the most helpful person during my state of total confusion. Mook took the time to really listen to what I needed in a vehicle, and he showed me a few options. Then he took the time to share his thoughts about which vehicle was right for me. I couldn't be happier with my Buick, it was truly the right fit for me! I didn't even purchase the most expensive option. Thank you Mook for helping me find the Buick, its wonderful!

Great Deal!

by from Great Falls, MT |

I had been looking for a vehicle for a few months but the vehicle I wanted was not available in our area, and I really wasn't impressed with the ride after a test drive for the amount of money it cost. Then saw a Nissan murano at Walmart and really liked the style. On a whim that same day, I drove thru the Nissan dealership in town and saw the Juke. Gary walked up to me and was very informative and I was impressed with the car, it seemed perfect for me. Brought my husband, and we both test drove the car. He was impressed which was my stamp of approval. We sat down to deajl and Gary went thru my options and came up with a screaming deal on a new 2014 Juke lease. We sealed the deal a couple days later as I had company coming over that evening. They had everything ready for me to sign, even though I changed the appointment to an earlier time. Gary also introduced me to the service department and Terry Taylor. Mark Taylor was also in the vicinity and Gary introduced me to him also. Everyone I dealt with impressed me with their friendliness and professionalism, especially Gary...thank you , Gary!

Great Customer Service!

by from Harlem mt |

Cathie at Taylors really helped me find the car that fit my family, and my budget. The staff were all very welcoming and I would recommend their dealership to others who looking for a new car!