Akron Auto Sales

Used 877-535-5097

Family owned & operated since 1990

Awesome buying experience!

by from Parma, OH |

This was a truly great buying experience. It all started when I called about a car I saw on their website. Rachel informed me that somebody had put a down payment on it already, but if the deal did not work out she would call. 2 days later she called and told me the deal had fell through. I made an appointment to see the car the following day. My wife and I arrived and the car was ready for us, They held the car for our appointment even though somebody else was there to buy it. The car was exactly what I was looking for and we decided to purchase it. They gave us a fair deal on the trade in and the paper work was done in 20 minutes. The car then went through their inspection process which revealed that the car needed new back rotors and brakes...THEY FIXED THIS AT NO CHARGE, before I took the car home. I have never bought a car with so little stress or misgivings about the deal. Akron Auto Sales is a true family business; Rachel, her father, and her grandfather were wonderful. I never had the pleasure of meeting Rachel's brother Dave, but he did take the time (after hours) to answer my questions via email.. Akron Auto Sales will be the first place I will look whenever I need a used car. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

May 6, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am so glad that everything worked out and that you are happy with the car, it was a pleasure doing business with you guys!

Exceptional in every way!

by from Akron, Ohio |

As soon as we walked into the office, Dave and Rachael treated us like family. It was so easy buying a car from them. The 110 point inspection found some things wrong with the car and they fixed everything before we took possession of the vehicle. As soon as the car was done, Rachael called me to come pick it up-she seemed as excited as I was! They were so professional and friendly, we will go back in the future. Their mechanic Dave was so thorough and friendly and explained all the work he did on the car. I have already recommended Akron Auto Sales to five other people for a phenomenal used car and we will be taking all of our vehicles there for service from now on. We won't go anywhere else. Thanks Dave, Rachael, and Dave! We will be back!

May 6, 2015

Thank you for the review. You guys were great! We look forward to servicing your cars and hope you enjoy the Mazda!

A1 Dealership!!!

by from Warren, Ohio |

It's not often that I am compelled to write a review like the one I am currently writing. I however, was so absolutely impressed with the good folks at Akron Auto Sales and the entire experience, I felt it necessary to do so. From the initial contact Rachel and Dave were both friendly, informative, helpful and professional. They made the process of purchasing my vehicle (which I love) an enjoyable one. I happen to live an hour away from their dealership, which made it not the most convenient situation....no problem for Rachel and Dave though.....and Dave2 went above and beyond servicing my vehicle to the point of repairing a key fab that he did not have to repair. Not to mention, that due to my schedule they continuously dealt with me having to reschedule to have the car serviced. But, nearly 30 days after my purchase, they worked me into a tight schedule, honoring their commitment to me and taking great care of my car! Thank you all, truly! I will purchase vehicles from this family for as long as they are in business and I will without hesitation endorse them to as many individuals as I can. Akron Auto Sales....a breath of fresh air!!

May 6, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review! I am glad that we were able to fix your key fob too. We appreciate you driving over an hour to purchase a vehicle from us and for recommending us to others. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Website administrator

by from Ellet, Ohio |

I was looking for a cheap car because my son's car broke down unexpectedly yet they treated me like I was looking for the best car on the lot. I like these guys, you can actually talk to them, and they don't treat you like you're stupid. Their mechanic will actually explain something to you. They didn't have the car I was looking for but they were a great bunch of folks and I'm keeping them in mind.

May 6, 2015

Thank you very much for the review! I enjoyed talking with you and hopefully next time we'll have what you're looking for!

Kind people

by from Rochester ny |

I inquired about several cars online. The response here was the quickest, kindest, and most like the way I would treat my own customers. The gentleman was very transparent, and though we weren't able to make a deal (my terms were unusual and difficult), these are folks I would like to do business with in th future

May 6, 2015

We appreciate your being upfront about your terms and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you for the review!

Akron Auto Sales : A Dealer with Character

by from Dalton OH |

Dave and Rachel (and Grandpa of course) run a top notch quality used car lot (Oh yeah and don't forget Dave 2, the on site mechanic!). You know you are at the right place by the way they treat you, like you are one of the family. As a customer I felt comfortable, important, and listened to during the entire process. The car I wanted had not yet gone through their 101 point inspection when I made the deal, and I expected much less than what I received. Not only was a very thorough inspection made, but quality repairs were made to every issue that was found, many of which I would not have known about until it was too late. Items like brake pads, rotors, door hinges to name a few. Additionally, they alerted me to items that would need attention that they are not equipped to perform; like an oil change and other misc. maintenance items. The vehicle did need one major repair, and once discovered, Dave called me immediately and negotiated a plan that I was quite happy with to get the repair done. I'm all about being fair and I expect to be treated fairly as well. Needless to say, I was! The repair was made right there in their very own service garage, and was done quickly and correctly (and more importantly to my satisfaction) AND it was done at minimal expense to me. I could not be happier with my purchase and at no time did I feel pressured into something I did not want. I plan on enjoying my new ride for many years to come, and when the time comes to replace it, the first place I will be looking is Akron Auto Sales. Do yourself a favor, and stop by to see the nice folks at Akron Auto Sales first, and you will be glad you did!

October 24, 2014

Thank you for the great review! The purpose of our 110 point inspection is to discover problems or potential problems and get them corrected before you take delivery. This time we found a little more than we bargained for, but we worked it out!! Thanks John.

2 time car buyer fron here

by from akron ohio |

2nd car I have purchased from here in 8 years and when I need another used car I will go back to akron auto sales

October 24, 2014

Thanks Scott! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you in the future.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from akron,ohio |

Will start here first next time I buy a car!!! Great experience!! Made me feel like family!!!!!

October 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Welcome to the family!!

Nice Cars at a great price.

by from Hartville Ohio |

Very friendly and helpful people. I am very happy with my purchase and will most certainly go back in the future.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for your business. Stop back or call anytime you need anything!

Our first stop in the future!

by from Springfield Twp. Akron OH |

Bought a car here 12 years ago and was very pleased with the service we received...wish we would have remembered that when we started car shopping again this month. We could have saved ourselves so much aggravation if we had started here. There was absolutely no pressure to buy...other dealers we went to either tried to sell us junk, something we couldn't afford, or over- priced vehicles. As long as this family is in business we will remember to come here first and gladly recommend Akron Auto Sales to everyone in the market for an honest car dealer and decent vehicles. When the Lord said to do unto others as you would have them do unto you this family took that to heart. Thank you for being a light in a dark world.

April 23, 2013

Wow. I can't thank you enough for this review. It has reaffirmed our beliefs and motivated us to continue to improve the used car buying experience. Thank you!

Love, Love, Love my new Jeep

by from Akron, OH |

Larry and I have been going to Akron Auto for about 4 yrs now and we would never go anywhere else. Dave does an outstanding job on our cars so they have lasted alot longer then we could ever have imaged. My Sunfire was on its last leg so I knew I would not go anywhere else for my next car but Akron Auto. The day we went to pick out a car there was only 1 car in our price range, but Rachel told us about a Jeep she just got in a few hours before. I fell in love with it as soon as I seen at and they gave us a great deal on it. So I recommend Akron Auto to all my friends and family. Thanks Again Dave, Dave and Rachel.

April 23, 2013

Thank you for being such great customers and taking your time to leave such a nice review. I'm sure we'll be seeing your Jeep at some point. Hopefully not too soon though!