Akron Auto Sales

Used 877-535-5097

Family owned & operated since 1990

Akron Auto Sales : A Dealer with Character

by from Dalton OH |

Dave and Rachel (and Grandpa of course) run a top notch quality used car lot (Oh yeah and don't forget Dave 2, the on site mechanic!). You know you are at the right place by the way they treat you, like you are one of the family. As a customer I felt comfortable, important, and listened to during the entire process. The car I wanted had not yet gone through their 101 point inspection when I made the deal, and I expected much less than what I received. Not only was a very thorough inspection made, but quality repairs were made to every issue that was found, many of which I would not have known about until it was too late. Items like brake pads, rotors, door hinges to name a few. Additionally, they alerted me to items that would need attention that they are not equipped to perform; like an oil change and other misc. maintenance items. The vehicle did need one major repair, and once discovered, Dave called me immediately and negotiated a plan that I was quite happy with to get the repair done. I'm all about being fair and I expect to be treated fairly as well. Needless to say, I was! The repair was made right there in their very own service garage, and was done quickly and correctly (and more importantly to my satisfaction) AND it was done at minimal expense to me. I could not be happier with my purchase and at no time did I feel pressured into something I did not want. I plan on enjoying my new ride for many years to come, and when the time comes to replace it, the first place I will be looking is Akron Auto Sales. Do yourself a favor, and stop by to see the nice folks at Akron Auto Sales first, and you will be glad you did!

October 22, 2014

Thank you for the great review! The purpose of our 110 point inspection is to discover problems or potential problems and get them corrected before you take delivery. This time we found a little more than we bargained for, but we worked it out!! Thanks John.

Kind people

by from Rochester ny |

I inquired about several cars online. The response here was the quickest, kindest, and most like the way I would treat my own customers. The gentleman was very transparent, and though we weren't able to make a deal (my terms were unusual and difficult), these are folks I would like to do business with in th future

2 time car buyer fron here

by from akron ohio |

2nd car I have purchased from here in 8 years and when I need another used car I will go back to akron auto sales

October 24, 2014

Thanks Scott! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you in the future.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from akron,ohio |

Will start here first next time I buy a car!!! Great experience!! Made me feel like family!!!!!

October 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Welcome to the family!!

Nice Cars at a great price.

by from Hartville Ohio |

Very friendly and helpful people. I am very happy with my purchase and will most certainly go back in the future.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for your business. Stop back or call anytime you need anything!

Our first stop in the future!

by from Springfield Twp. Akron OH |

Bought a car here 12 years ago and was very pleased with the service we received...wish we would have remembered that when we started car shopping again this month. We could have saved ourselves so much aggravation if we had started here. There was absolutely no pressure to buy...other dealers we went to either tried to sell us junk, something we couldn't afford, or over- priced vehicles. As long as this family is in business we will remember to come here first and gladly recommend Akron Auto Sales to everyone in the market for an honest car dealer and decent vehicles. When the Lord said to do unto others as you would have them do unto you this family took that to heart. Thank you for being a light in a dark world.

April 23, 2013

Wow. I can't thank you enough for this review. It has reaffirmed our beliefs and motivated us to continue to improve the used car buying experience. Thank you!

Love, Love, Love my new Jeep

by from Akron, OH |

Larry and I have been going to Akron Auto for about 4 yrs now and we would never go anywhere else. Dave does an outstanding job on our cars so they have lasted alot longer then we could ever have imaged. My Sunfire was on its last leg so I knew I would not go anywhere else for my next car but Akron Auto. The day we went to pick out a car there was only 1 car in our price range, but Rachel told us about a Jeep she just got in a few hours before. I fell in love with it as soon as I seen at and they gave us a great deal on it. So I recommend Akron Auto to all my friends and family. Thanks Again Dave, Dave and Rachel.

April 23, 2013

Thank you for being such great customers and taking your time to leave such a nice review. I'm sure we'll be seeing your Jeep at some point. Hopefully not too soon though!

Happy customer

by from Akron |

Dave and Rachel were very helpful and pleasant! I did not feel like I was at a typical dealership. I was not pressured in any way and feel that they both did whatever they could to make my experience a pleasant one. I would definitely recomend this place to all of my friends!

April 23, 2013

I hope you are enjoying your purchase. We are thankful for your business and the review!

Purchase of vehicle for my daughter

by from Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio |

Dealership was very knowledgeable and accomodating. Would recommend them to my friends who are looking for a used vehicle. Looking forward to working with their service department for future service of this vehicle.

April 23, 2013

Thank you for your purchase. We look forward to helping you with anything that you need. Dave is a great mechanic and I'm confident you'll be very happy with him. Thanks again for the review as well.

Made the process easy and were extremely helpful

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

Rachel was on the lot with us answering all of our questions as soon as were there. She was very helpful and went out of her way to answer all questions we had for her. As my friend was inside the office discussing payment options and pricing I was able to discuss the business with Dave who was working on the cars in the garage. You can tell with each person we came in contact with that they all care deeply about the products they provide to their customers and put the car through a 110 point check before you are allowed to leave with the car to make sure the car is perfect for you. The care and concern for each customer was the most apparent i have ever whitnessed before with any dealership i have ever dealt with in my life. I will definately make the drive from Youngstown to Akron just to have the service that was given to me at Akron Auto Sales. You can feel their dedication to their customers in everything that they do. I will now be a customer for life. Thank you all so very much for treating us in a way that no other dealership has ever done before in the past. I have plenty of dealerships all around the Youngstown area where i live but i will always come back here first. And i will refer their service and selection to everyone i know in the future for all of their car needs. Thank you again Rachel and Dave for all of you help and honesty with making such a big decision for me. I needed a reliable used vehicle for transporting my daughter around and i KNOW i have it now.

October 3, 2012

You guys are the best! So glad you chose to do business with us.

Fantastic Serice All Around

by from Akron, Ohio |

No pressure, great cars. Rachel, our sales lady was absolutely wonderful and very informative. This is a wonderful family owned business. Even the mechanics are personable and very professional. I highly, highly reccommed considering stopping by even if only for the pleasant expereince. We just bought a Chevy Equinox and are quite satisfied beyond any other car buying experience I've had.

October 3, 2012

Thank you for the review. Stop in any time you need anything.