Billy Navarre Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 866-614-9318

We're worth the trip!

Service Dept

by from Iowa La |

Overall Experience was great! I purchased my new 2014 Silverado from the Sulphur Dealership! Mr. Nat Banks was very helpful with my purchase. Mr.Lee Demarest in the service dept. was helpful and also made sure I was in and out in a timely fashion.

TERRIBLE!!!!

by from Mamou, LA |

I tried to purchase a vehicle from this dealership this weekend. This was by far THE worst vehicle shopping experience I have ever had. I spoke to a salesman by phone for over three weeks and told him what day I was coming, only to drive an hour and a half there and find him gone. I shopped for 40 mins on the lot and not one salesperson stopped by as they flew by on their golf carts. When I finally went looking for a salesman, he gave me a quote for a vehicle on paper, which I signed, and told me I could test drive the car for the night, which was dirty, low on gas, and needed an oil change (no one knew about the one I wanted to buy or had even heard of my original salesman). It took them over and hour to find the keys. I came back the next morning, ready to buy a car. My salesman told me how I had caused friction for him because I switched salespersons (not my problem, and so unprofessional for him to say so), lost my original bid, and made me wait over 2 and a half hours to tell me that they couldn't sell me that car I had test drove for the same price because they accidentally gave me a quote on the wrong vehicle. But he could just extend my notes for longer so I'd never notice the difference. I told him they were wasting my time and that I'd like my own car back. Then, another salesman came outside and harrassed me about whose fault it was that I misunderstood which car I was trying to buy. To be honest, I had to leave this place of business and go straight to church. I have never seen customer service this horrible before, not to mention so many careless and incompetent employees. Throughout this experience of over 6 wasted hours of my life, I saw at least 4 customers walk off of your lot because they were tired of waiting to be taken care of. In fact, I met a customer who warned me of this predicament within the first few minutes of my arrival on Friday night. I must say, I have grown up in a family business, and I know what it means to make sure the customer feels that he or she is always right, whether they are spending a dollar or buying a $50,000 vehicle, and the salesmen at Billy Navarre Chevrolet completely lack any of the skills required to provide good customer service. If you sold the last car on earth, I'd spend my last dollar on a bicycle. I write these comments, not only to vent my frustrations, but in hopes that you can correct these problems before it costs you any more business or causes your customers the frustrations that I endured over the last two days.

Failure to receive expected e-mails

by from DeQuincy, LA |

I have purchased two vehicles in the past two years from you and have tried to get internet prices on the SRX on two occasions. I was called by Sheila in early September (4th) and by John this past Wednesday, October 22nd. My wife and I visited the dealership on that date and looked at the SRX and a sedan, and asked John to e-mails some prices on the SRX and sedans including program cars (SRX). We have yet to receive an e-mail from either person. My wife is driving an Acura and we will be purchasing a new vehicle in the next 6 months. Just thought someone ought to know that there must be a breakdown in communications. Once is understandable but twice is not. Thanks, Gary W. Cooper

Tey do not update the listings on Cars.com

by from Fort Worth, TEXAS |

Nice folk on the phone, but they do not update the cars.com listings. This made their site useless. I was looking for a new Chevrolet Colorado, even though I know they did not make 2013 models.

Lauren

by from Spring,TX |

I had my car serviced while on vacation. I found this dealership in cars.com and took it in without an appointment. They took care of me right away. They were very helpful and even told us of a restaurant to go to while the car was being fixed. This dealership is honest and helpful. Thanks for taking such good care of us.