Import Auto Connection, Inc.

708 Murfreesboro Rd, Nashville, TN 37210

Used 866-226-9861

Good low mileage cars

by from Nashville |

I bought an Altima from them a couple years back with 2000 down and 400/ month. The car had a minor issue in the first week but they fixed it right away free of charge. They are always eager to help resolve any situation. The car has been great to me. I haven't had anything go bad on it. I have recommended a few friends and family members to them and they also have had good luck with their cars and trucks.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from Nashville, TN |

I bought a 07 Camry paid for fine no problems of any and I sold it got great resale amount. Alex is great. I now am on my second Camry and no problems had car since 2012. This is a great place to go if you have some credit issues but have a job and a down paymeny. I have referred 5 ppl. I support Import Auto.

Never again!

by from Tennessee |

When I purchased a vehicle from them I new there was a problem with the AC. I was assured they would make it right. I trusted Alex the salesman/ manager. It took multiple calls to finally get Alex to order a used AC compressor. Finally got it and they put it in or did they? It worked for a while and then same problem no freon. The last time I went to see about the problem Alex was not really interested in helping any more. He said that compressor only had a 30 day warranty and it was over 30 days. So I am paying for a new AC compressor and someone else to install it. My conclusion about this business is they do the least amount possible to get the wrecked cars fixed and sold. I forgot about the leaking windshield. If you are going to buy a car here which I would not recomend have it checked out by another party.

You get what you pay for (they use subpart parts)

by from huntsville, al |

bought an almost new car from them and realized few months later what mistake I made. You pay very low upfront cost but spend more for the multiples car repair down the road.

Be very weary

by from Memphis, TN |

This place is trying to sell cars without disclosing they have a Salvaged Title due to being totaled. That is why they are offering them so cheap. Do your homework before you shop.

this auto dealers was helpful.I was happy

by from nashville,tn |

they where very helpful.they did every thing possible to work with me to make sure they could get the car i wanted.

BAD DEAL!!!!

by from Nashville |

I went to look at the Black 08 Chevy Avalanche that sounded too good to be true,It was!!! When I tried to start it would not start!!!need I say more