Import One

Import One

12020 Airline Hwy., Baton Rouge, LA 70817

Used 866-744-5423

Largest inventory of Preowned Luxury vehicles in Louisiana

They definitely want you to be a happy customer!!

by from Madisonville, LA |

My husband had to work, so I went by myself to a used car dealer to check on a car I was interested in. The people there were great, along with all the luxury cars they have on the lot. It was never intimidating nor did I ever feel any pressure! D'Wanda, the sales lady, was terrific. Zeke, the finance manager, was very helpful and willing to work with me. Thomas, the service manager, was full of useful information and didn't want me to drive away unless everything was in good working order. Needless to say, I'm loving my new wheels- thanks Import One!!!

The best auto experience purchase ever

by from Kenner, La |

This was truly the best auto purchasing experience I've ever had. Zeke was my sales person and finance manager. He was truly awesome to work with. He was friendly and supportive to our needs. He wanted to make sure that I truly liked what I was getting and made sure it was something I could afford. He wasn't your typical pushing car salesmen. He listened to what we were saying, not just trying to make a deal. We test drove many cars and went with a loaded 2012 Maxium. The car is in top shape and we had a car fax to support it. I loved the variety of vechiles that we had to choose from. We will be return customers. Import One is now the only way to go.

You Won't be Disappointed!

by from Mandeville, LA |

As a single mom on a teacher's salary, I cringed at the thought of buying another car when my transmission went out a few weeks ago. I knew I was in a rotten position - one where a stereotypical sleazy, manipulative car salesman could easily take advantage of my naivety and urgent need. With my extremely tight budget in mind, I looked at literally thousands of cars online before deciding which kind I wanted. Then, I started searching for the best deal on one. In a 200 mile radius, Import One had THE best deal, hands down! It was such a great deal that I was willing to drive over an hour from home to check it out. Their price was so much lower than other dealerships' prices that I just knew that the car would look nothing like the pictures online when I got to the dealership. I couldn't possibly be getting such a great car for such a great price, right?? I was right; it didn't look the same as the online pictures - it looked even BETTER! And as if that wasn't enough to make my car-buying experience a dream, the staff at Import One is amazing! I expected a pushy, tricky salesman to confirm the horror stories I had heard about used car dealerships and their minions, but the crew at Import One has forever shattered that stereotype for me. They're extremely friendly, kind, thoughtful, attentive, helpful, understanding, patient, and, much to my shock and awe, honest. I feel like I not only got the best possible deal on a car, but also a couple of new buddies in Baton Rouge. I won't hesitate to buy my cars from them in the future. I highly recommend giving them a call if you're in the market for a car; you won't be disappointed.

Import One- Great Sevice!!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Had a great experience. Zeke and Quentin really made this car buying experience worth it. I would recommend coming to check Import one out. Make sure to ask for Quentin or Zeke!!!

Looking for a New Ride!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Justin, Import One, called me once he received my email, scheduled to look at the truck that I was interesting in. When I went to Import One, Justin, had the truck in front of the dealership waiting for me to look at it. He showed me the truck inside and out, asked me if I wanted to take it for a drive, but, I was kinda stretch for time, couldn't, but, he didn't have to do that. I really appreciate what he did. Thanks so much, Justin!!!!

Q'z the M.A.N.

by from Lafayette, LA. |

What was promised was definitely delivered!! And then some. A breathe of fresh air in the car buying business. From beginning to end, my salesman Quentin was professional yet silly and accessible. What he is able to accomplish is nothing short of amazing. Q really know his stuff!! All my negative equity was rolled over into a car 7 years younger than what i was driving also with 50,000 less miles. I'm a happy 2013 owner! Period.

Very Good!

by from Baton Rouge Louisiana |

Quentin was a very helpful salesman, he helped me find the car i wanted

Amazing Service!!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

On Friday, January 01/09/14, my brother and I stopped by Import One to look at some cars. My brother, Mario J. Jones, had actually stopped by Import One on Chrismas night. After purchasing a 2007 DTS Cadillac from AllStar Used Toyota on 01/07/14 and visiting at least 12 other car dealerships in Baton and the surrounding area, we decided on Import One. The selection is superb and I can not rave enough about Quentin Chapman. His Customer Service skills are awesome and his professionalism is umatched. He did not pressure us in the least and showed me a few things that will defintely help me when I am ready to make my next car purchase. Therefore, we returned the unwanted 2007 DTS Cadillac without a warranty to Allstar Used Toyata and purchased a 2011 Lexus 350 with a warranty. I hope Quentin remains employed with Import One for years to come. If I even hear of someone speaking about purchasing a car, I am going to politely interrupt, and ask them to give Quentin and Import One a try!!!!!!! The entire staff was simply th best awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful Care

by from McComb, MS |

Here at Import One, the dealers and salesman treat you with the utmost respect can care. Quentin is an outstanding and awesome individual that I have had the pleasure of working with. I would highly recommend family and friends to see Quentin and Import One for their next car purchase. This will be the dealership that I will work with in the future for my next purchase. Best Wishes to Quentin and Import One.

ShoutOut To My Boy Q

by from baker,la |

For Hooking me up with this 5 series Beamer B.M.W= Black Male Winning. Went to 100s of dealerships to find what I was looking for and I found it right here at Import One in Baton Rouge Louisiana.

Quentin and the Import One Family is Love :)

by from Maringouin, La |

For the longest time I've been researching and preparing to purchase another vehicle. So, when my parents and I arrived at Import One I was very excited, yet nervous. Needless to say, as soon as we arrived I was astonished by the most amazing selection of vehicles. As we begin walking around and surveying the vehicles we were approached by a salesman named Quentin also known as Q and upon meeting him, everything else was history. We immediately connected and overall my parents has a remarkable experience working with Q. From the moment Q started assisting me, his professionalism shined through. Q has an amazing disposition , he is very well educated, knowledgeable, sweet, intellectual, and very helpful. We absolutely loved working with him, hence my mom calling him her adopted son. I was very well pleased with this entire experience and Q helped me make a practical, yet one of the best decisions I've made in regard to purchasing and/or attempting to purchase a vehicle. Overall Quentin and the Inport One family made it possible for me to walk away with a set of Infiniti G37 keys and im in love with my car. Therefore, I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, new or used, to visit Import One and ask for my brother Mr. Quentin "Q" Chapman.