12020 Airline Hwy., Baton Rouge, LA 70817

Used 866-744-5423

Largest inventory of Preowned Luxury vehicles in Louisiana

QUENTIN HOOKED ME UP @ IMPORT ONE

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I WENT TO IMPORT ONE ON AIRLINE HWY. IN BATON ROUGE LA. & QUENTIN WAS THE BOMB !!!! HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH HELPING ME TO CLOSE A DEAL ON A LEXUS . I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO IMPORT ONE & ASK FOR QUENTIN !!! THANK'S QUENTIN FOR SHOWING MUCH LOVE !!

We are very satisfied with "Q"!!!

by from McComb, MS |

We have been here before and have purchased vehicles before at Import One. This time when we came in, Zeke, the manager we usually deal with wasn't there. Quentin, or "Q" told us Zeke was on vacation but assured us he would take care of us. And take care of us he did. He answered all of our questions and was very patient. He made sure he got the best rate and monthly payment for us. It actually took him a few days to do it because he said he wanted to get with Zeke first to make sure he wasn't missing anything. We were glad he did that because it just goes to show that he really cared about making us happy. He held the vehicle for us in the process and it was well worth it in the very end. Thanks Quentin and Zeke and know we will come to you guys the next time we need another vehicle.

Very happy to deal with Quentin

by from Independence La 70443 |

I was very happy to have Quentin to help me out in finding my new lexus.

Rated the Best!!!

by from Simmesport, LA |

Quentin treated me very well. I was extremely happy with the deal he worked out for me and can truly say this was the best car deal I ever made. The guys at Import One finds out exactly what the customer needs and they do everything possible to help out. Quentin is the BOMB.

BEST DAY EVER

by from Mansura, LA |

Best customer service to date. Quentin, was my guy and he is extremely patient. We went through about 4 different vehicles and thanks to him and his manager I was able to leave with the one I TRULY wanted. I would definitely recommend him as a sales man. I came in doubtful just a bit from past dealer. I'm extremely full with tears and joy. Thanks 100 times over for your time,Quentin and Import One of Baton Rouge, LA. L. Dupas

i really enjoyed my visit at Import one!

by from Baton Rouge,La |

The atmosphere was so warm. Everyone spirit so kind and relaxing and laid back. My salesperson Quentin was amazing he work extra hard to help get me in the vehicle I wanted and didn't stop until I was able to drive home in it. So once again I would like to say Thank You Quentin and the Staff @ Import one. I would strongly recommend Import One to anyone whose looking for a nice vehicle at a reasonable price!

by from New Orleans |

This Dealer is great. Great prices & great customer service. Who'd thought a customer could find tender, love & car at a dealership; I sure did!!!!

Great Service! Great Experience!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My boyfriend and I went into Import One, after doing extensive research on the car that we wanted to buy. We were interested in the VW Tiguan and Import One had one of the 4 in the Baton Rouge area. We were first time car buyers and Quentin, Zeke and the rest of the team made us feel very confident and comfortable throughout the entire buying process. They even helped us get financed with a better rate and a better deal than our credit union did. The customer service was excellent and the atmosphere of the entire dealership was awesome! We love our new Volkswagon Tiguan and would recommend Import One to anyone we know who is looking for a car.

Very disappointed

by from Baton Rouge, louisiana |

I bought a 2007 Gmc Acadia from them not even a month after buying transmission went out. Call them and they said it was nothing they could do because I was 600miles over my 1,000mile warranty. Mind you the sunroof leakes something I found out the hard wsy

Import One responded to this review

August 7, 2014

We Thank you very much for your review, as with all of our customers we appreciate the feedback and review each and every one of our customer gives us. As with any older car with 120,000 miles unfortunately we cannot control what will happen with the vehicle in the future. We made sure the customer did have an extended warranty to help him with this problem, and called the Manufacturing dealer to see if there was a recall, and there was, and we notified the customer with this info. We also did look at his sunroof leaking and fixed it for him. Also we went and purchased new tires for his vehicle. We do as much as we can but we do have a 1 month 1,000 mile warranty, if it goes beyond this all we can do is do our best, and we hope this will help him resolve this situation. We do not want anyone to be disappointed but it is a mechanical item, and we will help anyway we can even if it goes beyond our warranty. Thank you.

Quentin Chapman

by from baton rouge |

Quentin was a pleasure to work with during our car purchasing process. He was very informative, but was not over the top. We would highly recommend him.