Import One

Used 866-744-5423

Largest inventory of Preowned Luxury vehicles in Louisiana

Quentin Chapman

by from baton rouge |

Quentin was a pleasure to work with during our car purchasing process. He was very informative, but was not over the top. We would highly recommend him.

great services, friendly staff, and knowledgable

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My husband and I experienced a wonderful buying process at Import One. The staff was helpful, kind, and respectful. In the future we would definitely visit again to buy a car.

The Best Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Zeke, Marvin and the entire staff made my buying experience Amazing! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market to purchase a high quality vehicle! Please see my previous review! I Love Import One!

Great Service, Easy buying process, clean

by from Baton Rouge |

I was looking to purchase a new/used vehicle. On my way home, my daughter and I decided to stop at Import One to view their inventory after hours. (Besides, I've purchased a vehicle from here before) I located a BMW with very low miles which I later learned was a certified vehicle with one previous owner. After falling in love with the car, I decided to apply for financing on Import One's website at 8:45pm. At 10:25 pm I received a text from Me. Zeke acknowledging my app. The next morning Marvin York who is by the way a Fantastic salesman called me and asked when could I visit for a test drive. When I got there, the car was in the front and I was greeted by Marvin and the keys! Me. Zeke had my financing done at a local credit union in which I received a great rate! They gave me top dollar for my trade and by 4:30 the deal was done! When I picked up my car, it was clean with a big bow on it! The service at Import One was absolutely Amazing! The entire staff was not only professional, but very friendly. They treat their customers as if they are family. I would encourage anyone to purchase your next quality vehicle from Import One!

Loved buying from this place!!

by from Hammond, LA |

My car salesman was Justin Smith (highly recommend) and he was extremely easy to work with! He never once pressured me, gave me only the facts, answered any questions I had, and believe it or not even impressed my husband! I LOVE my new car and after testing different vehicles at different dealers I inevitably ended up back to the one that caught my eye at Import One. My husband said at one point "Justin makes me want to buy from him" and he was right. Everything went smooth and I will be back when I'm ready to upgrade :)

Great customer service!

by from Destrehan, La |

I have purchased 10 cars and never have I felt so satisfied with a purchase! Every employee at Import One is friendly and very helpful! They go above and beyond trying to make it work for you! Thanks guys for going above and beyond for me to get my dream car! I truly appreciate it!

GREAT DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE!!

by from Baton Rouge,LA |

The overall experience was great! once I contacted dealer in regards to the vehicle interested in, the sales person contacted me promptly. Even though my financing had already been pre-approved ,Justin and Zeke quickly expedited the purchase process with their vast knowledge of the inventory. I was given outstanding customer service while there, and also after the purchase salespersons were still available to answer any questions or address any concerns that came about. I will definitely recommend this dealer !! Thanks Import ONE

Awesome Buying Experience!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

The staff was friendly and professional and my salesman was great! Thanks Zeke and Corey for helping me get into a vehicle that I love!

My personal buying experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Great people to do business with!!!!!!! I had a great experience dealing with the people at import one they did not make me feel pressured to buy. I will recommend my friends and family to import one they have great luxury cars and truck for less

love my Beamer

by from berwick ,la |

did my homework before I shopped and Import One was my choice. it seems they have the cleanest and best options available. i have already reccomended a family member who will be there in the following week.