Mungenast Alton Toyota

850 E Homer M Adams Parkway, Alton, IL 62002

New 888-306-5153
Used 888-515-5492
Service 877-876-5698

Toyota makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference.

Exceptional Experience!

by from Palatine, IL |

I have leased two cars from this dealership and am extremely happy with the customer service. The sales person was very knowledgeable and patient. He was able to find the exact car I was looking for and helped walk me through every step of the leasing process. The finance department was also friendly and helpful. Working with this dealership was a great experience. One I am sure to repeat when I am ready to lease my next car!

Mungenast Alton Toyota responded to this review

June 14, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience with us and look forward to working with you again in the future!

5 Toyotas purchased here at Mungenast

by from Alton, IL |

I have bought 5 Toyotas from Mungenast. I now have a Toyota Rav4 and I love it -- I'm currently on the 3rd Rav4 that I have purchased! I also had a Camry. I am a loyal shopper to Mungenast. They are very nice to work with. I like that I am able to come back time after time and work with the same people here each time I come because it seems like a great place to work as well. I don't live too far from here - and when it's time to get my car serviced, they pick up my car or take me back home if I need to. I will get reminders in the mail when I need service done! NICE GROUP OF PEOPLE!

Purchased Corolla, serviced here for 7 years

by from Alton, IL |

I like the service here and have never had a problem. I bought a Toyota Corolla in 2008 and have brought it back to be serviced for 7 years. I always like the service here!

Great experience purchasing a used car!

by from Saint Charles, MO |

I recently helped my mother purchase a 2010 Prius at Mungenast Alton Toyota-Scion. The experience was nothing short of excellent. Matt Bauman, our salesperson, was wonderful, knowledgeable, and made the process painless and fun. Trudy in the finance department was also great to deal with.

Excellent service

by from Moro, IL |

I take all my vehicles and my daughters Camry to Alton Toyota. Six vehicles in all. Last servicing was done on 11-25-2014. Kevin Gryzmala made arrangements to get my 2007 Tundra Limited in on 11-24-2014 and completed on 11-25-2014. I chose to drop it off and left for a day. That way there is no rush, in case another customer has an emergency issue, it can be handled. I had an oil and filter change, they fixed all recalls, replaced both wiper blades (New type of high quality) priced higheOn my next oil change, which I use 100% synthetic oil, I will have the cement removed off of my rim.r than I normally would pay, but not by much. Also, with the discount coupons it's like getting them for free anyway. Cleaned and oiled my K and N cold air induction filter ( priced very fair considering they use K and N oil kit and labor included). They replaced normal engine air filter, and washed, waxed, cleaned wheels and shampooed carpet. (For free I had trash in the bed of the truck, that was frozen when the Tundra was brought in cleaned out) While washing the truck they discovered cement on paint and one rim. Removed what they could with no extra charge and because I do have all my servicing done there, they buffed out my headlamps for free and found three discount coupons for me. I had misplaced the one I had at home. It saved me some money, which Kevin did not have to do. On my next oil change, which I use 100% synthetic oil, and the transmission oil changed (transmission oil is not only changed, but.they do a cleaning process with it. I tow a 10,000 pound trail and two smaller ones. I am at 81,000 miles and the transmission oil is just now starting to lose its redness, it's do for a change soon). I will have the cement removed off of my rim. All the work done, was excellent. All the employees involved need a thanks, but not sure of their names. Bad memory on my part. Over 5 years of going to Alton Toyota, they have treated me as like I was a family member. Everyone in the Service department, car rental and all cashiers are friendly and waste no time in getting things done. Making sure you are pleased with their service. I recommend anyone with a disability, or not and even if you do not own a Toyota, it's worth using Alton Toyota's service department. They will work with you. (Other vehicles I take there; Corvette, Jeep, Honda Civic, Camry, and the Honda Odydessy) I would say, use my name, but the treatment to you would be the same. The more routine service done there, could get you a good deal on a new or used vehicle bought there. Feel free to mention my name then. They give out 150 dollars for friends sent. Just kidding. It's always nice to deal with professionals, who all have good demeanors, and then having the confidence that all the work was done right. Additional information, if for any reason you feel something wasn't done right, Kevin the service manager should be contacted. Any issues will be addressed in a professional manner. Joe Stambaugh Moro, IL.

Friendly and outgoing staff

by from St. Louis, Mo |

I needed a new car and not only did they give me a fair price for my old one, they made sure to give me a great price on a Rav 4. Evan Kelly did a great job and always recommend him to my friends. Thanks!

Great Service and Salesman

by from Saint Louis, MO |

From first contact about our Rav4 to signing the papers things were really smooth. The internet salesman Evan Kelly was even able to bring the truck into St. Louis for us to test drive in the evening! Can't believe the service. Definitely recommend giving them a chance to earn your business and know we will be back!

5 stars for Evan Kelly, Internet Sales Manager

by from Saint Louis. MO |

Evan made the entire car buying process totally painless for me. He was extremely prompt in responding to my inquiry, and was very upfront about all the pricing/fees involved with the used vehicle I was interested in. His professionalism and readiness to help made this experience unlike any other I have encountered when it came time for a new vehicle. I appreciated the no pressure sales tactics, and how considerate the entire dealership was of my time when I came into purchase. Great experience, would definitely recommend to friends and family!

Great Buying Experience - Highly Recommended

by from Cleveland, OH |

I did some searching on-line and heard great things about Mungenast Toyota of Alton. I spoke with Evan Kelly who is in internet sales and decided it was worth making the trip from Cleveland to Alton to make the purchase of my Toyota Sienna. They have the best price and more importantly Evan and the entire staff were tremendously helpful and friendly. It was more than worth the drive down there and we plan on buying our next car from Evan and the team as well.

Evan Kelly, Product Specialist, Excellent

by from St. Louis, Mo |

Evan Kelly is excellent and I will continue to purchase all my vehicle from him.

It's worth the drive!

by from Palatine, IL |

I traveled from the northern suburb of Chicago to buy my car from them. Why? The answer is simple for three reasons: 1) No pressure - I did not feel they were "selling" me. They basically asked me what I was looking for and showed me what was available and said they'd be around if I had questions. Very laid back. Very comfortable; 2) Price: they were fair. They did not try to sell me all kinds of extra stuff I did not want. I had a number in mind (probably like most buyers) and without asking me what it was, they came in under it. More than fair; 3) And MOST IMPORTANTLY, I liked them. They were genuine, open, honest, respectful of my time. I plan on buying another car from them later this summer. Will not even shop anywhere else. It's worth the drive!

Mungenast Alton Toyota responded to this review

June 16, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you making the drive to do business with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.