Brandl Motors

14873 113th St, Little Falls, MN 56345

New 888-804-2169
Used 888-787-6752
Service 866-623-7465

Our reputation rides with you.

The best service we have ever received!!

by from Ottertail, MN |

We have bought a couple of vehicles from Brandl in the past year. Tim, Tom and Chad are second to none. They worked many hours with us to make sure we got what we wanted for the price we wanted and the payment we wanted. They were not pushy or impatient with us ever. We have bought many vehicles throughout our married life of 33 years and have never had the experience and customer service that we have received from these 3 men. I highly recommend Brandl motors!!

Super clean facilities, good coffee, nice people

by from Little Falls, Mn |

Corey, Tom & Paul spent an afternoon making sure we got all we wanted, at the price we wanted; on the recent purchase of our SUV. Now I'll go back and purchase some accessories for it. Thank you guys..........CU soon........the coffee was good also.

Great customer care and service

by from Crosslake,Minnesota |

All dealerships should treat their customers with the genuine care and courtesy that this company showed to me recently. The attention given me while attempting to remedy a problem with a vehicle purchased from this dealership was refreshing to say the least ! I go out of my way to let my friends know that this is one place to shop for a vehicle, and to rely on their customer service department for any and all needs. I especially want to thank Jim Unger, a member of the management staff for his handling of my situation. I couldn't be more satisfied !!

Nothing but liars.

by from Park Rapids, MN |

Said it was in excellent condition. it was rusted through and interior trashed. pictures were very deceiving. They lied about lowest price. Drove 3 hours to see a vehicle in excellent condition. Turned out being a piece of junk and the people lied about the price. Talk about a disappointment. I recommend you stay away from this dealer.