BUL Auto Sales & Service

BUL Auto Sales & Service

68 Fuller Rd, Albany, NY 12205

Used 877-318-4860

HONESTY, QUALITY, FAIRNESS, HASSLE-FREE

Very impressed. Super clean high end inventory.

by from Binghamton, NY |

Bought a sweet low mileage one owner BMW X6 from BUL Auto. Val was extremely honest and knows what good customer service is all about. I received a reasonable price for my trade and feel like I bought my new ride for several thousand less than other dealers had similar cars (most actually had less options) listed for. I happened upon the BUL website a year or so back and when I started look for an X6, it was one of the first places I look. I will definitely be back.

Excellent service.. FRIENDLY AND HONEST

by from Schenectady, NY |

Excellent costumer service.. You get what you pay for and no hidden fees.

Class Act

by from Pennsylvania |

I just recently purchased a 2009 Aston Martin DBS from Val at BUL. The car was exactly as he described it. He had mentioned the one blemish on the car before I drove up to test drive it and that was all that I found. A small scratch near the gas tank. The car was ready for the test drive as promised and Val was very knowledgeable about the car and Aston Martin in general. No pressure, no gimmicks. Just a mint condition car. We negotiated a fair price and the purchase process was easy. I didn't finance but he was ready to do so if I needed to. He even flat bedded the car to an AM deal to get a Safety Recall taken care of. The AM dealer did not reimburse Val for the transport but he never asked me to cover the cost. But here is the biggest reason why I will buy another car from Val (even though he is a 3 hour car ride away). When I brought the car home for inspection, there was a small amount of tire rot on the inside. The car could have rode a couple more thousand miles but I wanted to get new tires. I let Val know about it and UNSOLICITED sent me a check for the new tires. You do not find that kind of service and commitment very often. If you go to BUL, don't be offset by the lot; its small. May not have the "curb appeal". But the quality of cars and the fact that you can trust this family and their word is invaluable. Happy shopping. And thank you Val and family for getting me into my dream car.

Excellent service. Polite and professional

by from Albany, NY |

Very nice people to do business with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Really knowledgeable dealer - great selection

by from Westford, MA |

We were looking for what we thought was a a fairly easy car to find - it wasn't - until we ran across Bul Auto. Made the drive from eastern Mass to look at 3 BMW convertibles with manual transmissions. Each car was great and well worth consideration. We ended up with a low mileage clean 135i and Val kept the purchase process moving so we could pick up the car the following weekend. If you are looking for a specific make/model and want to avoid a faceless corporate dealership - look up this family owned business. We'll check out Val and Bul Auto the next time we are searching for a specific car....you'll be as pleased with the transaction as we were.

Bul Auto simply the best!

by from Amsterdam, NY |

Amazing cars, amazing staff and amazing prices! I just purchased my 3rd BMW from Val at Bul Auto and will not go anywhere else. Called on Monday to inquire about a 2013 X3 and brought my beautiful car home on Wednesday. Val and his team made the process simple! Awesome experience for a very busy working woman. If you have ever dreamed of owning a beautiful pre-owned BMW, you must stop by and look at his inventory. When I took delivery of my car, it was detailed so meticulously that it could pass as brand new. Five stars for Bul Auto Sales!

Great Experience

by from Troy,NY |

The owner Val was a great guy to work with. Courteous, and very flexible when it came to multiple test drives and information on the previous owner's experience. We'd been looking at pre-owned BMW's for a while, and BUL absolutely had the best values on their lot. If you don't have BUL on your list of dealerships to visit -- you should!

Stop the Mulling and start BUL-ing!!

by from ColoniePD,Ny |

I have made the mistake of straying from Val, Nadia, Dad, Jerry, and Mark and it will not happen again! Val is a true gentleman with unmatched knowledge of his inventory on his lot and luxury vehicles in general. I had many questions regarding my new to me 2010 BMW X5, with each being answered and then some. BUL has unbeatable prices, 2nd to none customer service, and provides a terrific family business experience. Thanks Val and Co.!

Pleasant and Efficient Experience

by from Albany NY |

The vehicle I was interested in was aggressively priced and in fantastic condition. After visiting, I was pleased to find the vehicle just as pictured. The process of trading in was painless, and a fair price was established immediately. Having already arranged financing, I did not expect to make use of the opportunity with Bul. I was pleasantly surprised to find that their agent offered a much better rate. Prior to delivery, all details were meticulously covered and accounted for. I was completely aware of all needs and able to work through the list in an organized manner. The Bul staff was also very helpful insofar as they could be involved. At time of delivery, every effort was made to expedite the process while being thorough.

Easy to talk with no hassle or sales pressure

by from Newtonville NY |

Very pleased with my dealings with Val and his family. When I picked up my new car we realized the front plastic grill under the license plate was cracked and without hesitation Val said I will order a new grill and call you when it arrives.