BUL Auto Sales & Service

Used 877-318-4860

HONESTY, QUALITY, FAIRNESS, HASSLE-FREE

Great Job

by from Colonie, NY |

I went to Bul knowing what I wanted and got exactly that. I didn't feel like they had hidden agendas or were being misleading. They were meticulous about every detail in the transaction. They are a great family and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Top Notch Customer Service and Car

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I purchased a 2008 BMW 535xi sedan from Val at Bul Auto Sales in Albany, NY. Let me tell you, from start to finish, everything about buying from Val was professional, customer oriented, and done the right way. This by far was the best buying experience I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle. Val and his family were extraordinarily helpful in helping me choose and buy my car. No hassle or haggling on price whatsoever, Val gives you the best price you will find anywhere, honesty and making the customer happy is something Bul Auto Sales takes very seriously and it shows. The car I bought was exactly as stated, in immaculate condition, and any questions or concerns I had were immediately addressed and handled in a professional manner. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and Val and his family went the extra mile to ensure that when I drove off the lot, I was completely satisfied. I would recommend Bul Auto Sales to anyone considering purchasing a car, you will not regret it, and Val and his team will work tirelessly until you are completely satisfied. I will be recommending Bul Auto Sales to any of my friends and family looking to purchase a quality used car in the future; the experience is simply second to none.

Great experience!!!!

by from Schenectady, NY |

Val and his crew were outstanding. Very freindly and professional. Excellent communication. Bul Auto will be my first choice for used cars from now on. Thanks Val!

Excellent transaction

by from Stone Ridge, NY |

From the initial phone call made to BUL, i was impressed. Val and his dad are honest, meticulous and knowledgeable about the cars on the lot. There was no pressure, no hidden costs, and the car was exactly as it was described. Great transaction. I will definitely purchase from BUL auto agaon

Worth the drive

by from Scranton PA |

This is my second vehicle purchased at Bul Auto and Its over a 3 hr drive one way. Val does it right, his descriptions are right on, nothing hidden and wont rush a sale until the vehicle is right..well worth the drive, very honest family.

best buy any experience

by from maybrook n.y |

Bul auto sales great place to buy a car my best buy an experience in my 50 years Val is honest and great person to deal with I highly recommend BUL auto sales.

good service

by from Shippagan NB Canada |

I`m buy BMW x3 i28.Very go service for the Canadien buyers, easy transaction.

Great Place To Buy A Car

by from Watervliet, NY |

Bul Auto is a great place to buy a car. Courteous, honest and friendly staff make going there worth while. Would recomend to everyone.

Great Dealer

by from Albany |

Great service, was not willing to deliver the car until they did a full service and repaired even the smallest of blemishes.

No Bull at Bul

by from Glenmont, NY |

It's true what they say in their ads. Very pleasant people to do business who do their very best to provide you with a great car.