BUL Auto Sales & Service

Used 877-318-4860

HONESTY, QUALITY, FAIRNESS, HASSLE-FREE

Great Dealer

by from Albany, NY |

Bul Auto Sales is a pleasure to deal with and they are accomodating and pleasant. Would highly recommend and will consider them for my next purchase.

Great Dealer Great Deal

by from Marlboro NY |

Bul Auto Sales is a great dealer. From the first phone call about the truck through the vehicle inspection, test drive, purchase, delivery these guys were excellent. Top quality repairs and vehicle prep, courteous and personable customer service. Their pricing was thousands below other dealers, and I looked at a lot of listings from many sources. I would recommend Bul Auto Sales to anyone and would buy another vehicle from them without hesitation. I loved the family atmosphere which made up for the spartan conditions of the office and customer area.

Great experience

by from Boston, MA |

I bought a 2013 BMW X3 for a great price exporting in to Massachusetts. It is not easy to buy from Boston, since you have to drive up and down to Pittsfield at 50mins, since it has a AAA (for insurance) and an RMV (for the title and plates). Val and family were very helpful, I like their family business. He followed up on all my requests during AND after the sale. Would go back to buy more cars if I could ;-)

Friendly, painless and fair

by from Newton MA |

Recently bought an '08 535 wagon at BUL. This experience validates the money saving strategy of buying a gently used high end car. The vehicle was accurately described, history fully disclosed, gone through and serviced. Pricing was at or below appraisals from any of the credible sources (NADA, Edmunds,etc). Front of the house facilities are modest but completely adequate with the adjacent shop where mechanical and body work are done on site. Val and Nadia are knowledgeable, honest, genuinely friendly and clearly see the value in fair pricing and customer service. If you want to sit on a leather couch and drink cappuccino, drive your new car to Starbuck's and spend a little of your saving$ on the way home. Would recommend them and do business here again.

Will D.

by from Delmar NY |

Val was easy to work with. He addressed some of the concerns we had with the vehicle, got us the best rate and terms, and Nadia made the paperwork smooth and easy. Very good experience.

Really Fantastic Experience

by from Massachussetts |

I found a fantastic BMW 535xi Wagon for my grandparents, and they love it, I'm 14 by the way. Val and Nadja were the friendliest and most helpful. My grandparents love the car, and I do too. The car runs flawlessly and we would definitely recommend Bul to anyone looking for a beautiful and reasonably priced car.

An Awesome Buying Experience

by from Sheffield, Ma / Sebring, Fl |

We had an Extremely Good buying experience with Val and his Family. Our Pacifica was exactly the car we wanted. We did have a minor issue with a front motor mount which they readily agreed, since our home is 60 miles away, to pay a local Chrysler dealer to fix. This, and the way Bul went the "Extra Mile" to facilitate this sale, are examples of why they sell lots of cars and get consistently good reviews. I'm sure we will buy many cars from them in the future. Bruce MacInnes Senior Instructor Skip Barber Racing School. LLC

Got another great deal from this dealer! Honesty!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I have just purchased another BMW from Bul Auto Sales - a 2013 328i xDrive. They have been extraordinary helpful and honest in their description of the BMW that I have purchased. The price is awesome and so is the vehicle. I spent a month researching other dealers, and came to a conclusion that Bul Auto Sales was the place to go to. No one can beat them. This is my second BMW purchased from this dealer within two years. In 2011 I purchases a 2009 BMW 535i xDrive from Bul Autio. That vehicle was a a great purchase as well - well below what I could get it for from other dealers. I have already recommended Bul Auto to my family and friends. This is a straightforward, honest, no-nonsense dealership that has top-notch merchandise that I recommend to anyone.

This is my 3rd Car from this dealer

by from Cifton Park, NY |

Very easy to deal with. Val and his wife are friendly and very helpful. Easy, quick transaction and an awesome deal. Thank you Anthony & Melissa DePasquale

Super Friendly and Easy Process

by from Malta, NY |

The owners of Bul Auto are very friendly and made the process of buying a car simple and enjoyable. There were no tricks or manipulation as you may expect to find when shopping for a car. There was no pressure to upgrade and no oops it's actually going to cost a lot more. They were up front and honest. They were helpful and their humor helped to ease the stress throughout the process of buying a car. We spoke over the phone about financing. We went down for a test drive and decided to purchase the car. We signed paperwork and then Val and his wife took care of the rest. We picked up our new vehicle a couple days later and LOVE it :) I would highly recommend Bul Auto.