BUL Auto Sales & Service

Used 877-318-4860

HONESTY, QUALITY, FAIRNESS, HASSLE-FREE

Really Fantastic Experience

by from Massachussetts |

I found a fantastic BMW 535xi Wagon for my grandparents, and they love it, I'm 14 by the way. Val and Nadja were the friendliest and most helpful. My grandparents love the car, and I do too. The car runs flawlessly and we would definitely recommend Bul to anyone looking for a beautiful and reasonably priced car.

An Awesome Buying Experience

by from Sheffield, Ma / Sebring, Fl |

We had an Extremely Good buying experience with Val and his Family. Our Pacifica was exactly the car we wanted. We did have a minor issue with a front motor mount which they readily agreed, since our home is 60 miles away, to pay a local Chrysler dealer to fix. This, and the way Bul went the "Extra Mile" to facilitate this sale, are examples of why they sell lots of cars and get consistently good reviews. I'm sure we will buy many cars from them in the future. Bruce MacInnes Senior Instructor Skip Barber Racing School. LLC

Got another great deal from this dealer! Honesty!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I have just purchased another BMW from Bul Auto Sales - a 2013 328i xDrive. They have been extraordinary helpful and honest in their description of the BMW that I have purchased. The price is awesome and so is the vehicle. I spent a month researching other dealers, and came to a conclusion that Bul Auto Sales was the place to go to. No one can beat them. This is my second BMW purchased from this dealer within two years. In 2011 I purchases a 2009 BMW 535i xDrive from Bul Autio. That vehicle was a a great purchase as well - well below what I could get it for from other dealers. I have already recommended Bul Auto to my family and friends. This is a straightforward, honest, no-nonsense dealership that has top-notch merchandise that I recommend to anyone.

This is my 3rd Car from this dealer

by from Cifton Park, NY |

Very easy to deal with. Val and his wife are friendly and very helpful. Easy, quick transaction and an awesome deal. Thank you Anthony & Melissa DePasquale

Super Friendly and Easy Process

by from Malta, NY |

The owners of Bul Auto are very friendly and made the process of buying a car simple and enjoyable. There were no tricks or manipulation as you may expect to find when shopping for a car. There was no pressure to upgrade and no oops it's actually going to cost a lot more. They were up front and honest. They were helpful and their humor helped to ease the stress throughout the process of buying a car. We spoke over the phone about financing. We went down for a test drive and decided to purchase the car. We signed paperwork and then Val and his wife took care of the rest. We picked up our new vehicle a couple days later and LOVE it :) I would highly recommend Bul Auto.

Great personal service from Val

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Very Impressed with Val and his personal service. Would highly recommend. Will buy my next car from him.

2006 Audi A4

by from Albany, NY |

Quick and friendly service. Love the car! Fair pricing.

An excellent buying experience

by from Arlington, VT |

Recently purchased a 2010 BMW 328i from Bul. Everything about the experience was perfect. They did what they said they would do and when they said they would do it. The car was at or below all other pricing found online in the area for a comparably equipped vehicle. Their overhead is low and clearly the savings are reflected in the car prices. If you are impressed by fancy show rooms and glitter, this isn't your place, but if you are like me and know that is all being paid for in the markup of the vehicles for sale, make this a must stop for a late model used luxury or sport vehicle.

Great buying experience

by from Hudson, NY |

I recently bought a used BMW from Bul Auto. The overall experience was great, the vehicle was clearly represented on the website and in person. The sales transaction was hassle free and straightforward. The small family owned and operated dealership was able to offer a significant savings for the same car versus the corporate dealerships. In all a great experience and I would be happy to do business with these people again.

My repeat experience with BUL Auto Sales & Service

by from Scotia NY |

Informative, knowledgeable, understanding, personable, and overall excellence in customer service makes this family owned business the only place I recommend buying your next unique car experience. This dealership sells the best high performance cars I've seen in the tri-city area. I WILL continue doing business with them in years to come and recommend them to all family and friends.