BUL Auto Sales & Service

BUL Auto Sales & Service

68 Fuller Rd, Albany, NY 12205

Used 877-318-4860

HONESTY, QUALITY, FAIRNESS, HASSLE-FREE

Above and beyond our expections!

by from Niskayuna NY |

We purchased a BMW suv and were so impressed with the service. So very accommodating and professional and their prices can't be beat. They take so much pride in the vehicle they are selling! We will never buy anywhere else.

Aston Martin DB9

by from Latham |

Great experience and a very proffesional team, So far Val and Jerry helped me purchase over 10 cars in the last five years, from Ferrari to Aston Martin and quite a few BMWs . These guys are very knowledgeable and reasonable.Their body shop is small but top notch, they took care of accident dammage on my wife's S5 Audi twice and the repairs were flawless.Bulautosales is an A plus rating in my book.

Great experience with great people !!

by from Schenectady NY |

We recently purchased a pre-owned 2006 330xi BMW from BUL Auto. It was a great experience. No high pressue sales tactics. The well maintained cars on the lot speak for themselves. When we picked up our vehicle, the car looked brand new. The owners are very easy going and a pleasure to business with. Overall it was a great experience. Thanks BUL Auto !!!! We will definitely be back.

Best Dealership

by from Gansevoort NY |

I have known Val and Jerry for several years and have found them to be the most honest people. I have purchased 2 cars for my daughter and several for myself. Each car was as promised. Several colleagues have also purchased vehicles from them based on my recommendation and are completely satisfied and happy with their purchases. I now only purchase cars from Val. Best car dealership!!!

Excellence! The best cars, greater deals.

by from Albany, NY |

I just bought a 2010 BMW X5, in very good conditions, almost new, low milage, all features included, and with a great price. There is a diverse selections of cars, SUVs, luxury and sport cars. Val, the owner is always available, was very helpful, the process was quick, from one day to another. I highly recommend Bul Auto Sales and Val if you are looking for a nice car, in great conditions within a razonable price. I'll buy another car from here.

Great Job

by from Colonie, NY |

I went to Bul knowing what I wanted and got exactly that. I didn't feel like they had hidden agendas or were being misleading. They were meticulous about every detail in the transaction. They are a great family and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Top Notch Customer Service and Car

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I purchased a 2008 BMW 535xi sedan from Val at Bul Auto Sales in Albany, NY. Let me tell you, from start to finish, everything about buying from Val was professional, customer oriented, and done the right way. This by far was the best buying experience I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle. Val and his family were extraordinarily helpful in helping me choose and buy my car. No hassle or haggling on price whatsoever, Val gives you the best price you will find anywhere, honesty and making the customer happy is something Bul Auto Sales takes very seriously and it shows. The car I bought was exactly as stated, in immaculate condition, and any questions or concerns I had were immediately addressed and handled in a professional manner. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and Val and his family went the extra mile to ensure that when I drove off the lot, I was completely satisfied. I would recommend Bul Auto Sales to anyone considering purchasing a car, you will not regret it, and Val and his team will work tirelessly until you are completely satisfied. I will be recommending Bul Auto Sales to any of my friends and family looking to purchase a quality used car in the future; the experience is simply second to none.

Great experience!!!!

by from Schenectady, NY |

Val and his crew were outstanding. Very freindly and professional. Excellent communication. Bul Auto will be my first choice for used cars from now on. Thanks Val!

Excellent transaction

by from Stone Ridge, NY |

From the initial phone call made to BUL, i was impressed. Val and his dad are honest, meticulous and knowledgeable about the cars on the lot. There was no pressure, no hidden costs, and the car was exactly as it was described. Great transaction. I will definitely purchase from BUL auto agaon

Worth the drive

by from Scranton PA |

This is my second vehicle purchased at Bul Auto and Its over a 3 hr drive one way. Val does it right, his descriptions are right on, nothing hidden and wont rush a sale until the vehicle is right..well worth the drive, very honest family.