BUL Auto Sales & Service

Used 877-318-4860

HONESTY, QUALITY, FAIRNESS, HASSLE-FREE

Excellent Vehicles & Exceptional Customer Service

by from Ontario, Canada |

I recently purchased a 2003 BMW M3 from Bul Auto. I am form Ontario, Canada, and this was my first out of country vehicle importation. Boy am I glad I Bul Auto to help! Not only was the car a fantastic deal, these guys got everything ready for me, making the border crossing a piece of cake (it literally took 20 min). If you are in international buyer, you simply cannot go wrong with doing business with these guys. Very trustworthy, and they know the whole process very well.

Great deals, great service!

by from Montreal, QC |

I recently purchased a car from Bul Auto and was very pleased with the excellent service and product. The owner Val was pleasant, knowledgeable, prompt and efficient, and made the car buying process smooth and stress free. I would definitely buy another car from Bul Auto and recommend them to friends and family.

Bought a Porsche 911 4S

by from Stamford, CT |

Bought the car from out of state and the transaction was smooth and car was as good as described with no surprises. Val helped with the paperwork with nice clear instructions on how to finish getting the car registered once I was back in my state. An all around very good car buying experience.

Bul Auto Sales 5 Star *****

by from Whitesboro, NY |

Val went above and beyond all expectations of any car dealer I have ever dealt with. He went out of his way to locate the BMW 528i I was looking for. Val and his staff are professional, friendly, honest, and made the car buying process extremely pleasurable. I have recommended Bul Auto Sales to everyone I know looking for a vehicle. Thanks Bul Auto.

Great repair job and excellent service!

by from East Greenbush, NY |

I brought my car to Bul Auto after it had been vandalized in a parking lot. There were several deep scratches on the hood of the car. As soon as I got to Bul Auto, they gave me an honest survey of the damage, as to what could and could not be buffed out. Because my car would be at the shop for several days, Val offered to set me up with a rental car so I would not be inconvenienced. Around that same time I also needed other services done to my car, such as an oil change and an inspection. While my car was at Bul Auto, the staff also took care of those services, so it would not be a bother to me when my car was returned. Throughout the few days my car was at Bul Auto, I received several phone calls updating me on the progress. I would also receive calls with questions to make sure the work they did not only met but also exceeded my expectations. I really felt like the staff cared and wanted me to be completely satisfied with the finished product. I also think that the staff at Bul Auto was extremely helpful and accommodating.

2008 535i sedan

by from East Greenbush |

I purchased a 2008 535i after a long search for a 5 series with a stick and sport package in this color (Barbera Red). I was not presured to buy the car and I got a excellent deal. The folks at Bul Auto are extremely friendly and knowledable. I would reccomend them to everyone.

Importing into Canada made easy

by from Toronto Ontario |

Val at Bul Auto made importing my BMW 328i convertible into Canada easy. The car was as described "A Black Beauty" and like new. He managed all paperwork an ensured that the exporting documents were at US customs in good order. Val runs a smaller shop and as the owner, he's able to provide his customers with the personal touch that gives comfort and personal service. Sometimes missing at the bigger dealerships. When buying a car form out of country, it's reassuring that the seller is concerned and willing to make you feel like a neighbor. Good job Val!

Impoorting a BMW into Canada made easy

by from Toronto Ontario |

Val at Bul Auto made buying and helping me import my BMW 328i convertible easy. The car was as described, beautiful and like new. He managed all details and looked after everything and ensured that all required paper work was at the boarder for exporting out of USA. He runs a smaller shop and as the owner, he's able to offer the custom service to his customers and you don't get lost in the noise of a large dealership. I'd recommend Val and his team anyone and will import again at Bul Auto

The Best

by from PEI, Canada |

I bought my dream car from Bul. It was an international sale to Canada. I was quite terrified at the prospect but Val made everything so easy. No problems with the paperwork at the border, the car was exactly as described, and the deal was more than fair. Would I purchase again from Bul... absolutely!! Thanks again!!!

Very Pleased

by from JACKSONVILLE, FL |

Car was as described!!! Very pleased.Made the transaction very smooth. Good communication. High reccomended.