BUL Auto Sales & Service

Used 877-318-4860

HONESTY, QUALITY, FAIRNESS, HASSLE-FREE

Infinity and Beyond

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

Being from out of state I was concerned to buy from Bul Auto without seeing the 2011 M 56X in person. It was easy and actually fun. Val and his staff were professional and invaluable in guilding me thru all the out of state paperwork. Val continued to be helpful even after the sale with some minor repairs and accesories. Val is a man of his word. I was/am impressed with Val and his talented team and will buy from Bul auto again

Excellent Transaction

by from Colleyville, Tx |

My experience with Val at Bul Auto Sales was exceptional. He made the process smooth and easy. I was searching for a low milage BMW 750Li and would have loved to find on near me. I did find one at Bul Auto Sales, 1400 miles away. Had to go on blind faith and glad I did. Val made my experience a very good one. Thanks Val and anyone needing a used car, Val is up front and honest, so have no fear that you will not get what is promised.

2009 Mini purchase

by from Dalton, PA |

After see the 2009 Mini Cooper S on the internet, then taking it for a drive, it was everything the dealer had stated. They have A1 cars on the lot, with great pricing and look as if they just came of the production line. I purchase my Mini at below book value, I can't believe, also my friend are jellish. I would highly recommend Bul Auto Sales to anyone. They have an office, no showroom, but that keeps their overhead down, so the car deals are great. THANKS AGAIN...

BMW 528XI

by from Niskayuna, NY |

I recently purchased a used BMW from Bul Auto and was very pleased with the car. The owner Val was pleasant, knowledgeable, prompt and efficient, and made the car buying process smooth and stress free. I would definitely buy another car from Bul Auto and recommend them to friends and family.

very easy buying process

by from massachusetts |

Val took a very good care of my process ,very fast ,easy and honest

Excellent Vehicles & Exceptional Customer Service

by from Ontario, Canada |

I recently purchased a 2003 BMW M3 from Bul Auto. I am form Ontario, Canada, and this was my first out of country vehicle importation. Boy am I glad I Bul Auto to help! Not only was the car a fantastic deal, these guys got everything ready for me, making the border crossing a piece of cake (it literally took 20 min). If you are in international buyer, you simply cannot go wrong with doing business with these guys. Very trustworthy, and they know the whole process very well.

Great deals, great service!

by from Montreal, QC |

I recently purchased a car from Bul Auto and was very pleased with the excellent service and product. The owner Val was pleasant, knowledgeable, prompt and efficient, and made the car buying process smooth and stress free. I would definitely buy another car from Bul Auto and recommend them to friends and family.

Bought a Porsche 911 4S

by from Stamford, CT |

Bought the car from out of state and the transaction was smooth and car was as good as described with no surprises. Val helped with the paperwork with nice clear instructions on how to finish getting the car registered once I was back in my state. An all around very good car buying experience.

Bul Auto Sales 5 Star *****

by from Whitesboro, NY |

Val went above and beyond all expectations of any car dealer I have ever dealt with. He went out of his way to locate the BMW 528i I was looking for. Val and his staff are professional, friendly, honest, and made the car buying process extremely pleasurable. I have recommended Bul Auto Sales to everyone I know looking for a vehicle. Thanks Bul Auto.

Great repair job and excellent service!

by from East Greenbush, NY |

I brought my car to Bul Auto after it had been vandalized in a parking lot. There were several deep scratches on the hood of the car. As soon as I got to Bul Auto, they gave me an honest survey of the damage, as to what could and could not be buffed out. Because my car would be at the shop for several days, Val offered to set me up with a rental car so I would not be inconvenienced. Around that same time I also needed other services done to my car, such as an oil change and an inspection. While my car was at Bul Auto, the staff also took care of those services, so it would not be a bother to me when my car was returned. Throughout the few days my car was at Bul Auto, I received several phone calls updating me on the progress. I would also receive calls with questions to make sure the work they did not only met but also exceeded my expectations. I really felt like the staff cared and wanted me to be completely satisfied with the finished product. I also think that the staff at Bul Auto was extremely helpful and accommodating.