Honda Cars of Aiken

Service 888-229-6780

We Make The Car Buying Experience Simple

Great service

by from Aiken, SC |

Was looking to lease 2 Honda Fit Sports, initially contacted several dealers, However, Phillip Moore (internet manager) and Perrin Lovett (sales associate) of Honda Aiken both did an outstanding job at finding the cars, optimizing the price (amazing) and expediting prep of the new cars so I could take immediate delivery. Whole process took place in less than 24 hours. Honda Aiken is a smaller hometown dealer, so service is personlized; they also had the best selection re: color/trim. I will return and would recommend to others.

Satisfied customer

by from Northe Augusta, SC |

I had a very pleasing experience when trading my vehicle at Honda Car of Aiken. The staff were very willing to make my new purchase as smooth a transition as possible. There was an issue with my previous vehicle that could not be resolved between myself and the service dept. Once I spoke to the general manager Steven, he assured me that I would be taken care of promptly, meanwhile I was place in a loaner until the matter was resolved. I'm very pleased and a proud owner of a new Accord. Thank you Steven and the staff at Honda Cars of Aiken

SERVICE DEPT. HONDA CARS OF AIKEN

by from NORTH AUGUSTA,SC |

Anyone notice that the service dept has gone down hill over the last 2yrs or so. Been going for service since i bought the car in 2009, observe everything, even looking thru window while my car is worked on. All new mechanics and new people at the computers when you enter. Last visit i noticed my car was left repeatedly by the mechanic and he went somewhere else. I'm sure my 75000 service had a hour and a half window and it took exactly that long with all the moving around. The service rep got me when it was over and i noticed the paper with all the check marks was not among them. He went back and had the mechanic fill it out. Things have changed in the sevice dept. and i hope it improves.

Very Impressed with Dealership - Highly Recommend

by from Aiken, SC |

Me and my Daughter went to the dealership just looking and spoke to Taylor Stone (Salesman). He was a total knowledgeable person and looked at every available item/action that we asked about. He treated us with the utmost dignity. We left to think about the car and he even called to ask if there was anything else that we had thought about after we left. We went back the next day and purchased a 2014 Honda Civic LX. Everyone in the dealership that we talked to made us feel important and took care of all our needs. The General Manager even came over to be sure that we were satisfied and stated that if we needed anything we could always ask for him. This was a Very Good Experience and We would Highly recommend This Dealership and Taylor Stone. I was so impressed with the Dealership and there cars that I returned the next day and purchased a 2014 Honda Accord EX-L for my wife.

used car purchase

by from augusta ga |

the salesman was great but the sales manager was rude ,shook our hand said thanks for comming in.dismissed us and walked off not knowing 2 of us wanted a vehicle never ask me what i was after.no problem we bought somewhere else.

Great Service

by from Augusta, GA |

I want to thank Honda Cars of Aiken. I walked in determined to not leave without driving off the lot in a new car and they made this happen. They were very kind and helpful. I would also like to thank Philip the internet manager as well as Tasha. They both did a great job working with me. Thank you so much.

Great Time !

by from Augusta ,Ga |

Thank you for the great experience ! Philipp Moore ( Internet Sales Mgr ) came through for my family ! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone !

great service

by from aiken,s.c. |

I got my new used 2012 odnessey and the service was great from start to finish. Tasha was a great salelady and helped my wife and I very much.

Great Experience

by from Aiken SC |

I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from Honda Cars of Aiken. I have been buying cars from them since 2005. I have never had an issue with them. In face I have always been treated like family, I guess that is why I have bought my last 4 vehicles there. The service department has been efficient and friendly as well. I would definately recommend Honda Cars of Aiken to anyone looking for a great deal on a great vehicle and in fact I have recommended them to many people.

buyer beware

by from aiken, sc |

Every detail of my experience with this dealership was a snow job. Service was completely mindless. The sales staff after my purchase were insulting and rude. I was lied to to get the deal on a new purchase. The entire staff from my experience are all cut from the same shark skin.

Service center tires

by from Warrenville South Carolina |

Took car in with appt waited 45minutes while watching employees play games talk on cell phones and smoke.then they come out and ask why the car in in? If I only need air in donut tire? I tell them they are suppose to be replacing busted tire in hatch.oh we can't find a problem how about looking at the outer wall of tire to see its busted? I say .he asked outer wall? How can you not know what that is?i am female and know this.more breaks then,some work.said have to rotate all tires,because new on front will make car pull,not when you only have 7000 miles on the tires and they were just rotated last month.never take your car here you will be sorry.