Honda Cars of Aiken

Service 888-229-6780

We Make The Car Buying Experience Simple

new car purchase

by from Aiken SC |

I received the kind of attention a new car buyer deserves from start to finish. Excellent customer service from Brad, who was welcoming, highly competent, attentive and took me through the process without a hitch. Brad's colleagues who performed estimates for my trade-in, worked with me on the finances, etc. were also courteous, professional and friendly. A top-notch experience all around.

Honda Cars of Aiken responded to this review

March 10, 2015

Thank you very much for your kinds words and your purchase. If we can do anything else for your vehicle needs, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Car buying made easy!

by from Aiken, SC |

Very good experience at this dealership. Mark Rentz is a great salesperson. His patience and respectful attitude made, what can be a difficult experience, so much easier. He walked me through the process (had not bought a car in a long time) step by step, answering all my questions, providing all documentation I requested, understood what I was looking for and helped me find a great car. I appreciate the 150 point check of any cars purchased at this dealership. They did such a good job cleaning the car that it looked brand new! Mark explained all the "bells and whistles" and is willing to answer any questions that arist in the future. Honda Cars of Aiken employees seemed to work as a team toward the goal fully serving the customer. I believe Stephen Welch, the GM, sets the example. I will recommend you. Thank you all!

Great customer service, good deal

by from Aiken, SC |

Mark Rentz is a great salesperson. His patience and respectful attitude made, what can be a difficult experience, so much easier. He walked me through the process (had not bought a car in a long time) step by step, answering all my questions, providing all documentation I requested, understood what I was looking for and helped me find a great car. It's rare to find a professional who really listens - Mark is one - didn't even tease me about my sadness in letting my old car go - one I had named. Honda Cars of Aiken employees seemed to work as a team toward the goal of serving the customer. I believe Stephen Welch, the GM, sets the example. I will recommend you. Thank you all!

Smooth, painless buying experience April 2015

by from Aiken, SC |

Came to trade in a 2006 Ford F150 King Ranch in April. As soon as I pulled up, Dustin came up to greet me and wasn't pushy or forceful - kept it informative and easy going. I'm still chuckling about the "conversational mirror" in the CRV, but I ended up getting a 2015 Honda Fit. Got a much better trade in value for the truck than I anticipated, solid discounts and everyone was very easy to talk to and down to earth. I really anticipated entering a "thunder dome" situation of having to deal with jerks but I was extremely pleased with just how relaxed everyone was. If you're looking for quality dealership, this is the place to go.

My new purchase

by from Aiken sc |

Everyone was very helpful and professional. My sales guy Mark was well knowledgeable, and helpful during the whole process. I will definitely be recommending Honda Cars Of Aiken to everyone that I know.

New car experience

by from Johnston, SC |

I recently purchased a CRV from Honda Cars of Aiken and my salesmen Mark Rentz helped my husband and I to pick the vehicle that would meet our needs. Mark was kind, courteous, professional and knowledgeable about his product as he explained how to operate the vehicle. We have not found any problems or faults with this CRV and love to use and drive it. I would recommend Honda Cars of Aiken to anyone who is considering buying a new vehicle.

Amazing Dealership and Employees!

by from Aiken, SC |

We went in with the normal apprehension of dealing with typical car dealers; however, we walked out having had the best car buying experience that we have ever had. Right from the start Brad Hardy was a knowledgeable and personable salesman without making us feel like we were being pressured into buying a vehicle. Our great experience continued with negotiating the deal and then finalizing the deal. We appreciated Vince Shivers' knowledge in financing our vehicle and making useful suggestions for for the plan that best suited our driving style and purposes. Professionalism, respect for the buyer, and a great products will make us repeat customers! Thanks Brad, Vince, and Honda of Aiken!!

My Car

by from Aiken, SC |

I loved coming to Honda Cars of Aiken.Everyone was nice and helpful, Phillip Moore and Dustin Rushton was great in keeping us entertained and talking about everything,I will be coming back for my next car.

New Honda CRV purchase

by from stapleton, georgia |

My girl friend and I recently purchased a new Honda CRV from Honda Cars of Aiken. Brad Hardy was our salesmen and helped us to pick the vehicle with the assessories that we wanted. Brad was kind ,courteous,professional and knowledgable about his product as he explained how to operate the vehicle. We have not found any problems or faults with this CRV and love to use and drive it. The service department were courteous and fast in servicing our Honda CRV. I would recommend Honda Cars of Aiken to anyone who is considering buying a new vehicle.

New Odyssey Purchase

by from Augusta, GA |

We purchased a Honda Odyssey from Mark Rentz on 03/09/2015 at Honda Cars of Aiken. Experience was great! There was no nonsense in the sales price, which truly surprised us. We had no need to look anywhere else. We were most impressed with Mark's knowledge of the Odyssey. Great experience. If you are in the market for a minivan, check out Honda Cars of Aiken first!

Awesome Dealership

by from Augusta, GA |

From the moment we found our 2008 Toyota Sienna listed at Honda Cars of Aiken, the experience was nothing but Awesome. The first initial phone call from Phillip Moore to the last visit with the finance person, we cannot say enough. Phillip and Brad Hardy made buying our new used vehicle a pleasure. When we look again or have friends who ask we lways say ..See Honda Cars of Aiken. They knewwhat we wanted and they supplied..! Thanks to a pleasing experience.!

Honda Cars of Aiken responded to this review

March 13, 2015

Thank you so much for your purchase. We are very glad that you had such an enjoyable experience and that Phillip and Brad were able to meet and exceed your expectation. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do in the future regarding your vehicle needs.