Woodcrest Motors

1200 N Reading Road, Stevens, PA 17578

Used 888-778-9686 Used 888-778-9686

We specialize in Diesel Trucks!

Very personable

by from Carroll county md |

Verry professional and they took the time to make sure i was satisfied and followed up and continue to follow up .

January 14, 2016

Tommy, thank-you for making the drive here. Glad we could be of assistance!

Woodcrest Motors, Stevens, PA

by from Berwick , PA |

Woodcrest Motors made my buying a vehicle nearly painless. I searched many sites and found the vehicle I wanted. They had a great description and many pictures. I called and made arrangements to see the car. I filled out the credit application online. When I called back to check it had not arrived to them, so they took the info over the phone. I was approved by the next day. They were polite and more than helpful. When I arrived the vehicle was extremely clean and all the paperwork was ready. They were very friendly and made buying a vehicle easier than I had anticipated. I would suggest them to all my friends. It was a great experience.

September 1, 2015

Terry, thank-you for making the drive here, we were happy to be able to help you!

Pleasant Experience

by from Columbia, MD |

Enjoyed my experience at Woodcrest. Marcus was a very friendly person and made my experience very easy.

July 23, 2015

Thomas, thank-you for making the trip here to check out our Lexus. It was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your car!

not great

by from Glenmoore, PA |

There was only 1 salesperson working in the whole dealership. All of the vehicles on their lot were very dirty and many had several minor issues that should have been fixed before being put on the lot. I didn't get a good feeling about buying from this dealership. It felt like the trucks had some history that wasn't being told.

July 18, 2015

I'm sorry that we couldn't offer a better experience. I do hope that you found a truck that does well for you.

Great dealer for trucks

by from New York City |

Woodcrest Motors has an amazing assortment of trucks, if that is what you are looking for. Purchased a Ford F-250 today after haven test driven approximately 10 different trucks. Ask for Marcus, if you go there, he is a straight shooter, knowledgeable, and very pleasent to interact with. Not at all your typical "used car salesman" experience. Overall, 5 stars for this outfit.

July 18, 2015

Ulrik, we were honored to work with you in your truck purchase. Wish you the best in your travels!

Great Dealership!

by from Sinking Spring, PA |

Marcus was great to work with... Went to look at a different Toyota, which didn't suit. He mentioned another that hasn't been processed yet, allowed me to look at that one even though it wasn't on their lot yet, came back for test-drive w/ wife & bought truck! Very professional & courteous! Have already recommended Marcus & this dealership to others!! Would buy there again...a true Blessing to work with!!

July 18, 2015

John, thank-you for the feed-back and for doing business with us. Enjoy your Tundra!

Stay Away!!

by from Mechanicsburg |

I bought a 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 about 8 months ago from this dealership. Simply put...it's a piece of junk! I have had nothing but problems with the vehicle since I got it. So far I've put over $2,600 in repairs to keep it running. Then found out today, when I turned on the Four-Wheel Drive for the first time......well you can imagine my surprise...it doesn't work. So I guess the argument can be made, that this is my fault. Yes, I didn't check the Four-Wheel Drive in May when I bought it. So now I will be investing more money into the vehicle to fix a problem that should have been fixed before they sold it. And also taking the word of the dealership that the Four-Wheel Drive works, was again my mistake. I will never do business or recommend anyone buy from this dealership. I you do decide to purchase from them, save yourself some huge headaches; even if you have to pay someone to inspect the vehicle, have it done. Additionally, don't hesitate to buy the extended warranty. There is a reason why they don't give you a 3,000 mile warranty like most dealerships. My first problem started at a week after my 1,000 ran out. Here is a list of the things I've had to fix: Active Fuel Managment system - $1,000, Catalytic Converters, Emission Problems - $1,400, Various oxygen sensors and switches - $200+. Now the Four-Wheel Drive system is broken $$$$ -Unknown.

January 24, 2015

Scott, I'm sorry about your experience. I am not aware that we ever heard about these issues. You are welcome to contact us to see what we can do for you.

Great experience!

by from Lancaster, PA |

We recently purchased a 2006 Nissan Titan from Marcus at Woodcrest Motors. He was very accommodating and helpful. We discovered a mechanical issue on our test drive, and they promptly had it repaired at a local shop before we took delivery of the truck. Seems to be a place of honest dealings and quality vehicles!

August 31, 2014

Thank-you for telling us about your experience! We were honored to have you as a customer. Enjoy your Titan!

Exceptional Dealership

by from Columbia, MD |

We were very pleased with the service we received from Woodcrest Motors and would recommend them to anyone looking for a used truck. We have recommended them to several friends and business associates and even though we work and live in Maryland it was worth the drive. Their service was exceptionable and Marcus was great to deal with. We ended up buying two trucks from them and are very happy with our purchases. Their selection was very good and they were very honest with their pricing and information about the trucks. I would definitely go there again for our next company vehicle and most likely personal truck.

June 25, 2014

Thank-you for your feed-back. We're always glad for customers that come from a distance and drive off with a smile!

Lots of pickup trucks

by from morgantown pa |

Experience was good. All paperwork was done in advance so I could get in and out without wasted time. Showroom could use a little extra help during busy times. Lots of pickup truck options in a similar condition and price range. Good place to go for a pickup (truck).

May 12, 2014

Bob, thank-you for giving us feedback on your purchase. I appreciate your patience when we were working with multiple customers at a time! Thank-you for doing business with us and enjoy your truck!