Woodcrest Motors

Woodcrest Motors

1200 N Reading Road, Stevens, PA 17578

Used 888-778-9686

Bad practice of dealership on selling vehicles.

by from Lancaster,Pa |

Husband and I visited this dealer, saw 2 trucks of interest. Dealt with Marcus, when decided to go with the truck my husband wanted, We were told that somebody was interested in this already. They gave no money down to hold it. in regards we did, and also approve within one hour for the loan, under the saying from Marcus, that he had called them and told us that he was giving them till the next morning to get back to him. The next morning came and went, so we called him at 1:00 pm on the 26th of Feb. 2014, to hear him say that he was thinking about it and wanted to call them to see where they were at, he called back and said that they were able to come up with the funds and that he felt it was only the right thing to go with them. To me, it was preference over a customer that was not able to call to keep dealer updated, and let alone not putting deposit down on vehicle. Very bad practice that dealership.

March 4, 2014

I wish all situations were black and white. When a customer applies for a loan, we try to give them first opportunity even though I know we are not obligated, if we have no deposit to hold the vehicle for them. In this case, our customer applied for the loan and was very happy they could pick it up 2 days later. We try our best to be as fair as possible, although there are usually about three different perspectives of fair! "Person Looking For Truck," I'm sorry timing wasn't quite right this time, but I do appreciate you checking with us for a truck!!!

worth the drive

by from pottstown Pa |

Marcus at woodcrest motors was very honest and professional.I just purchased a ford f150 2008 crew cab xlt. I brought my family along including my in laws He answered all of our questions and even lowered the price due to a few scratches. I cant stop looking at it. A great experience.

March 7, 2014

John, thank-you for trusting us with your business. Was a pleasure to work with you and your family!

Very happy with my 2009 F-150

by from Caroga Lake, NY |

I had been looking for a "new to me" truck for a long time and therefore was very informed on the tradeoffs associated with the used truck I wanted. The 2009 F-150 crewcab I purchased from Woodcrest has proven to be a great vehicle. I was a bit wary when I came across the truck online, as it seemed to be be a deal to good to believe. Adding to the situation was the fact I was 320 miles away from Woodcrest and the thought of driving 5 hours to be disappointed with the truck on my arrival was enough to just pass it up. I spoke to Marcus a few times and he was more than willing to take the time to answer my questions. On a few occasions, he even walked out to look at the truck and while we talked to make sure he was giving accurate information. The dealing on the phone was enough to give me confidence that the drive was not a waste of my time. I waited a couple weeks after purchasing the truck to write the review to make sure I gave feedback I felt confident in posting. I have to say I love the truck and am very happy with the deal I got from Marcus and Woodcrest motors. As with any used vehicle, all is not perfect -- but I truly feel I got a excellent truck at a great price! Thanks - I'm really enjoying my new ride! Dave

September 13, 2013

Thanks for letting us know about your experience, Dave. It was a pleasure to work with you, and maybe I'll have to stay at your Campground sometime! Again, thanks for making the drive. Enjoy your truck!

Great service

by from Broadway, va |

Excellent customer service. Very clean and friendly. Easy to work with. Answered all questions directly. I would recommend them to all future buyers.

August 8, 2013

Thank-you for telling us about your experience! We are always grateful when a customer trusts us and makes a several hour drive to do business with us! Enjoy your Silverado!

Casey Yoder, Reedsville,PA

by from Reedsville,PA |

My wife and I made a 2 hour plus trip to woodcrest motors after finding a dodge ram 3500 dually i was in the market for on the internet that they had. The pictures were true to what the truck was. Marcus was very patient with us and extremely helpful. He didn't push in any way. Even got to test drive without him being in the vehicle, which is a plus in my book. He was also pretty knowledgeable about the vehicle and did carfax on the spot for me. I will be telling people I know that are in the market to check out Woodcrest motors. Worth the drive.

August 7, 2013

Thank-you for making the trip to Woodcrest Motors, Casey! Glad we could work out a deal on our Cummins at the end of the day. We greatly appreciate you letting others know about our truck inventory!!!

Excellent Buying Experience; Excellent Staff

by from Columbia, Maryland |

I was in the market to purchase a Chevy or GMC 2500 HD Pickup with 4 wheel drive. I found a very nice 2007 Chevy 2500 HD Silverado at Woodcrest Motors in Stevens, PA online via Cars.Com and CarsforSale.com. I live in Maryland and Woodcrest Motors is located in Stevens, PA ? 2 hours away. I was reluctant to take this drive. So, I emailed them with questions several times about this vehicle and received prompt and detail responses. This interaction inspired me to take the drive to Woodcrest Motors with no regrets. My brother and I drove up on a Saturday and met Marcus. After we checked out and test drove this vehicle, we found out that the email responses that I had received from Woodcrest Motors were extremely accurate. Oh ya, there is no hassle and they let you freely check out the vehicles without standing around! Marcus (and Gary) worked with me on the price and addressed items on my list. I received great customer service from Marcus and his support was PHENOMENAL! He was attentive but not pushy. He was professional, thoughtful, considerate and respectful. Marcus made the buying experience an enjoyable one. This was the best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had in my lifetime. No matter where you live, I highly recommend Woodcrest Motors in Stevens, PA; and I give them full (5) stars in all areas. TAKE THE DRIVE! Thank you to Marcus and Woodcrest Motors for a wonderful buying experience!

July 25, 2013

Al, thank-you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We really enjoyed working with you and were glad to help you find a truck that suited your needs! It's always great to work with a customer with a positive attitude! Enjoy your Silverado!!!!

2005 Chevy 2500HD

by from lancaster, pa |

I bought my 2005 Chevy 2500HD a couple weeks ago, truck is solid, i looked it over very well, mechanically it was very solid. On the way home from buying it, my family stopped at a yard sale quickly, i locked the truck with only the key in my hand, we went to get back in the truck, the key didn't work in the door lock, I think that if they didn't want to fix that before selling the truck, they should have atleast told me that it didn't work so i would carry the remote fob so i wouldn't get locked out of my own truck. Overall i'm happy, i just think that really sucked.

May 24, 2013

Mike, I'm sorry about your yard sale luck! When a truck has a working key fob we do not normally think about checking the door cylinder with the key as everyone uses the remote. We would have been glad to fix it had we known about the issue. Thank-you for doing business and trading your truck with us. Be glad to help you in the future!

Great buying experience

by from Andover, NJ |

Just bought a Mazda3 from Woodcrest yesterday. Deal involved a trade-in with some complications. I live 2 hours away and needed to take care of all the particulars "long-distance" before making the trip out there. Marcus could not have been more helpful, upfront and honest with me during this process and everything went exactly as agreed to through our emails and one phone conversation. The Mazda had a few minor issues as they had just gotten the car and were still in the process of checking it out, but they resolved everything to my satisfaction on the spot. (They have a very nice, well-equipped repair facility.) They were pretty busy, but made me feel like I was the only one there and that I really mattered to them. They were all very friendly people, honest and sincere. Excellent experience.

May 10, 2013

Mark, thank-you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts! Thank-you for your understanding and working with us. Be glad to help you again!

Great Service, Friendly Sales

by from Wyomissing, PA |

I recently purchased a Saab from Woodcrest Motors. The sales process was painless, however, after I purchased the vehicle, the check engine light came on. They quickly looked at and fixed the car. I have been very happy with my buying experience and hope in the future to purchase from them again.

March 18, 2013

Chris, thank-you for doing business with us and being understanding through the repair issue! We appreciate your trust!

used 2500 HD

by from bloomsbury,NJ |

recently purchased a used 2500 hd found truck on cars.com where i had previously endured several bait and switch situations. Marcus was professional honest as not to waste my time. Truck was exactly what they said. I even had some problems on my end with my trade in which the guys solved on their end. I will highly recommend them!

March 11, 2013

Rob, we greatly appreciate you for making the trip over here! If you know of anyone in the truck market, please let them know about us! Thank-you for letting us know your thoughts.