Karns Motor Company

7447 Oak Ridge Highway, Knoxville, TN 37931

Used 855-323-0718 Used 855-323-0718

We buy, sell, and trade vehicles.

A Stender

by from Taylorville IL |

We recently purchased a 2008 Chevrolet Conversion Van, on 2/1/2016. We called the dealer and explained we had to drive from Central Illinois to Knoxville to see the car. (about 9 hours). Rob held it for us over the week-end. We arrived on Monday morning. Upon review of the vehicle, it was all Rob claimed it was and much more. We were very pleased with the quality, miles were correct, price was excellent. We drove it (450 miles) back home that day. On further examination by our own repair shop, we found it only needed some minor repairs to include a new battery, tire rotation and alignment. We are very pleased.

Excellent customer service!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Karns Motor Co. and have used them for service since 2008. They are always fair and provide excellent customer service. They do great work and I love that they are a business that I can trust! Thank you, Karns Motor Company, for treating me like family!

Excellent Service and Cars

by from Knoxville |

Just purchased a car from Karn's Motor Company. Rob and the team was very attentive at the right times. They allowed me to detail look over the car, which was flawless, and made themselves available for any questions/concerns. Rob was very knowledgeable about the car. Having never owned a Prius or any electric type vehicle before, I was skeptical about the power, dependability, and costs of upkeep. All of which was answered and with supportive information. Karn's Motor Co was the definition of customer service and in standing behind their vehicles. I would without hesitation purchase from them again in the future.

Excellent and Professional Service

by from Knoxville |

Excellent dealer!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Rob was excellent to work with! Made the buying process simple and got me a great deal on my dream car!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Knoxville, Tn |

The folks at Karns Motor Company were a pleasure to deal with. There was no pressure and Rob and Brian went above and beyond so much that we actually bought two vehicles from them in the same week. Rob found the exact car that my wife wanted at a great price. I would highly recommend dealing with Karns Motor Company over any of the other car dealers in Knoxville.

Repeat Customer

by from Knoxville, TN |

I have bought my last four cars from Rob and Brian and they are great to work with!

Great business

by from Knoxville, TN |

I have purchased several vehicle's down through the years from Karns Motor Company and have always been pleased with my purchases. I also have all my repairs done at their garage. I have referred family and friends and they too have been very satisfied.

Customer Jane Scarborough

by from Knoxville, TN |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Karns Motor Co.. I was very satisfied with the buying process and the staff there went out of their way to make sure I was taken care. Thanks guy's!

Honest and Knowledgeable

by from Knoxville TN |

I have relied on these men to provide service on my Land Rover for years now. They go above and beyond to provide the ultimate in knowledgeable service at a fair price while also going out of their way to make it as convenient as possible for me. I trust them implicitly, and they've never disappointed!