2158 W Northwest Hwy #400, Dallas, TX 75220

Used 877-465-3591

Corvette Warehouse has been providing our high volume/low pricing Corvette Sales business since 1996.

Purchase 2004 Chevrolet Corvette

by from dallas, tx |

i went to corvette warehouse to look at a 1981 red corvette. car would not start then had to jump start and the brakes were bad. i ended up buying a 2004 chevrolet corvette. the salesmen phil was very helpful and knoldgeable on corvettes. they traded me out of my miata. even thgough the car i came oringinally to look at was rough. i am happy with my 2004 corvette.

Buyers be aware of this dealership!

by from Forth Worth, TX |

My husband and I bought a 2012 C6 Corvette from this dealership a few months ago. We were told that the car had a clean carfax and that it was never been in an accident, but when my husband did an oil change at the Chevy Dealership, he was informed that the car was in an accident and the dealership showed it to us on the carfax. With that information we went back to Corvette Warehouse. Everyone at Corvette Wearhouse claimed that they had no clue that the car was in a car accident and that we should have inspected it before we bought it, they seemed upset with us and treated us like we were the worst criminals out there. I guess, this was our own fault, we trusted this place and that was our mistake, but we wanted to warn potential new buyers to be very careful if buying from this dealership. They will not take care of you, we never got a call back from the owner and they never gave us an option to even trade it in for a car that was not in an accident. Their cars are parked strategically closely together so that people would not be able to see all the small imperfections or touch up paint jobs. Like I said, if you decide to buy from this dealership, please be aware, don?t be afraid to pay for your own inspection or for your own carfax and autocheck report.

Purchase a BEAUTIFUL 2008 low mileage corvette

by from Stuart, FL |

January 2015 Spoke many times with Paul on the phone about the 2008 Jetstream matalic blue corvette 11,625 miles. They are a no haggle dealership, we found that searching the USA for the specific details of this car we kept coming back to this one. The price was fair! We flew in from Florida they picked us up from DFW, the girl was very nice. The car was ready and waiting when we got there.."ABSOLUETLY BEAUTIFUL" it was all that was promised. Paul was sooo helpful and full of knowlege about the car and how things worked with sooo much electronical stuff! Jd did our financing..just go over your numbers and add ons to be sure they are what you want (like you would anywhere else) he took off the things we didn't want and all went very well. We drove all the way back to Stuart Fl, approx 1350 miles (took scenic route) it was FABULOUS! Not quite one week home we needed to get a new battery, hey its a 2008.. I was thrilled it was just a battery. I have been having a blast with my new car and would absoluely recommend the CORVETTE WAREHOUSE to my friends and would do business with them again anytime!!

2001 Millennium Yellow Z06

by from Lewisville, TX |

Over a month ago. I bought my c5z. I had made an appointment with JD to come look at a silver c5z. I walked in and met JD. He was very laid back and not pushy at all. He pointed me the way into the warehouse and off I went. I had a friend with me at the time. After about an hour looking at several c5z's. I decide on the 01 millennium yellow z. JD made the buying experience to easy!! I recommend anyone shopping for a corvette, come check out "Corvette Warehouse" Two thumbs up from me!!

Pleasant Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Bought my 2010 Ford Mustang GT500 from Corvette Warehouse. It was a pleasant experience. He was very professional, courteous, and did well communicating with me in the days prior to my purchase. They would not discount the vehicle but the model I was searching for is in high demand and the vehicle advertised had 244 miles more that it was advertised at; he still wouldn't discount but it was a fair price for the car and we had been looking for a long time for this particular vehicle. The salesman chalked it up the 244 miles to someone at the dealership driving it and service people checking out the car. Paul also promised to get a curbed/scratch mark out of the front driver wheel and he made good on his promise.

I love my vette!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Two weeks ago we bought a 2008 Black Z06 from Corvette Wharehouse and it has 6000 miles. For the most part I was pleased and satisfied with them. It didn't start too well to be very honest we were lost on a Saturday afternoon looking for the place we called 5 times and nobody answered the phone. Then we finally found it on our phone and there were 20 customers at this place and only two people that work there. Come on guys its 2014 get more people to help your customers. Then I had to wait for 30 minutes to get the Saleman Paul to help me. Now, with all that I gave him a piece of my mind, what did he do he told me a joke and had me laughing and we got off to a good start. Paul showed me around and spent an hour with me showing me the z06 while other people were waiting on him. the car we got was priced well below dealer market value and was in really nice shape. Before this visit we had look at numerous other corvettes and would up there because the prices were really fair. Actually we flew to New Jersey to look at a corvette and the dealership failed to mention that the car had HAIL DAMAGE , yes HAIL DAMAGE on a corvette I didn't know that was possible. On the other hand, The car we got a corvette wearhouse was accurately described on their website and in person looked just like the photos on their website. Finally , the same night I couldn't get the gas cap open so what did I do , I called Paul on his cell phone and complained told him how unhappy I was that my gas cap did not work or open correctly. He told me he would meet me Sunday afternoon and have his guy look at it, he talked his ear off and complained for ten minutes and he took it like a champ. The next day on Sunday the poor guy met me at the dealership and stupid me ,,,,,, there was nothing wrong with the gas cap I was clicking on the wrong button to get it to open. He smiled made a couple of good jokes about me then he gave me a nice car cover. Overall I got a really good price on my car I am very happy and I want to say thank you to Paul for putting me up with me and my silly complaints and being nice to me the entire time. The wife, the dog, and me love this car and I am completely satisfied. I hope you guys make a million bucks!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Two weeks ago we bought a 2008 Black Z06 from Corvette Wharehouse and it has 6000 miles. For the most part I was pleased and satisfied with them. It didn't start too well to be very honest we were lost on a Saturday afternoon looking for the place we called 5 times and nobody answered the phone. Then we finally found it on our phone and there were 20 customers at this place and only two people that work there. Come on guys its 2014 get more people to help your customers. Then I had to wait for 30 minutes to get the Saleman Paul to help me. NOw, with all that I gave him a piece of my mind, what did he do he told me a joke and had me laughing and we got off to a good start. Paul showed me around and spent an hour with me showing me the z06 while other people were waiting on him. the car we got was priced well below dealer market value and was in really nice shape. Before this visit we had look at numerous other corvettes and would up there because the prices were really fair. Actually we flew to New Jersey to look at a corvette and the dealership failed to mention that the car had HAIL DAMAGE , yes HAIL DAMAGE on a corvette I didn't know that was possible. On the other hand, The car we got a corvette wharehouse was accurately described on their website and in person looked just like the photos on their website. Finally , the same night I couldn't get the gas cap open so what did I do , I called Paul on his cell phone and complained told him how unhappy I was that my gas cap did not work or open correctly. He told me he would meet me Sunday afternoon and have his guy look at it, he talked his ear off and complained for ten minutes and he took it like a champ. The next day on Sunday the poor guy met me at the dealership and stupid me ,,,,,, there was nothing wrong with the gas cap I was clicking on the wrong button to get it to open. He smiled made a couple of good jokes about me then he gave me a nice car cover. Overall I got a really good price on my car I am very happy and I want to say thank you to Paul for putting me up with me and my silly complaints and being nice to me the entire time. The wife, the dog, and me love this car and I am completely satisfied. I hope you guys make a million bucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Great service

by from Ashdown, Arizona |

I came to Corvette Warehouse looking for a red 02" Corvette, Talked to Paul and helped me with all the questions I had. Just the process on getting the car out took long but at the end everything turned out as expected.

June 29, 2014

We have a large warehouse and it takes a while to get cars out of our shop.

98 Convertible

by from St. Louis, MO |

Phil and JD do not disclose what's wrong with their vehicles. They clean them up, tell you that they are better than they look, and leave you hung out to dry. Both say the other one is responsible for after sale issues, yet neither one do anything. Watch JD in financing. He tried to tie in an after market warranty that wasn't requested and tried to keep it tied in to the financing when I repeatedly told him that I did not want it. After he manipulated the interest rates of the loan, and I forced the issue, he finally took out the warranty that I never wanted or asked for. This place is bad news. Feel free to contact me for repairs and receipts reference issues that I brought to their attention immediately after my purchase. I can show you receipts and emails, etc. to back up my claima, which I will be sharing with the BBB.

June 27, 2014

Phil was the General Manger and he would have been the one that handles the sales side. I myself have done this for 20 years and has never had anyone send a review about me likes this ever. I actually gave him a rate under 3.00% and actually showed him my screen with all of the numbers. A rate under 3% is pretty good for a 16 year old vehicle. Most bank don't even finance anything under a 2002 because of the age of the vehicle. I offered him multiple discounts. My job is to make sure the customer has get the option of a extended warranty because if there car has a mechanical failure they know if they purchased a extended warranty or if they elect to waive. Extended warranties, gap, credit life and disability are all offered at time of sale. So customers take all, none or some benefits it just depends on how they want to protect themselves. This is a 16 year old vehicle and of course it would not be perfect. This transaction was done mid last year and to write this review after that amount of time is a attack on me personally. I have talked to my cars.com rep and this review is being investigated.

Company does not conduct "Good Faith" business.

by from Dallas |

I purchased a used car from the Corvette Warehouse. The vehicle was used and sold for $1295 +ttl. I asked Paul questions about the vehicle, as I was purchasing the vehicle for my 18-year-old daughter for college. Paul assured me that the vehicle was a good car and that he had recently driven the vehicle over 200 miles with no problems. Well after purchasing the vehicle, I drove approximately 25 miles and the engine started stalling, the car started spewing coolant all over the engine. The vehicle ran hot and I started having problems in a matter of 30 minutes, which is the amount of time it took me to leave the car lot and drive home. I immediately called Paul to ask if there were any problems that he was aware of, and he "of course" said "no" and that the car was sold "as is". I informed Paul that this was very disheartening, as I spent my last to purchase the vehicle for my daughter for college. Paul said that he would have the owner to contact me regarding the matter, as I had just purchased the vehicle and had called back with an overheating problem within the hour. I never received a call back. I am in awe over this situation, and don't know what I am going to do to solve the overheating problem. I can't allow my 18-year-old daughter to drive this car. I trusted Paul and I was duped. Do not buy a used car from this place, they only want your money and after that they are done with you.

purchased a 1998 corvette

by from longview, texas |

We purchased a 1998 corvette & their extended warranty. When we drove back home with the car we realized the key fob did not work or the passenger outside mirror & the ac would not blow cold air.The next day it rained & the passenger side was all wet. The targa top gaskets were bad. Also the car would not start. Apparently due to a bad seat motor that was draining the battery.we relayed this to them & was told that they buy their cars "as is". Therefore we should expect the same even though they claimed everything functioned on the car. The warranty company would not cover anything due to it only being a week after purchase! They said it was corvette warehouse responsibility to address these multiple issues. Would definitely not recommend this place "at all"!

June 27, 2014

We would be more that welcome to assist this customer reasonably. This is a 16 year old car and its not going to be perfect. We deeply regret that issues happened after the sale. He can contact Paul at 972 620 8200. Thanks