Corvette Warehouse

Corvette Warehouse

2158 W Northwest Hwy #400, Dallas, TX 75220

Used 877-465-3591

Corvette Warehouse has been providing our high volume/low pricing Corvette Sales business since 1996.

Purchase 2004 Chevrolet Corvette

by from dallas, tx |

i went to corvette warehouse to look at a 1981 red corvette. car would not start then had to jump start and the brakes were bad. i ended up buying a 2004 chevrolet corvette. the salesmen phil was very helpful and knoldgeable on corvettes. they traded me out of my miata. even thgough the car i came oringinally to look at was rough. i am happy with my 2004 corvette.

Great service

by from Ashdown, Arizona |

I came to Corvette Warehouse looking for a red 02" Corvette, Talked to Paul and helped me with all the questions I had. Just the process on getting the car out took long but at the end everything turned out as expected.

June 29, 2014

We have a large warehouse and it takes a while to get cars out of our shop.

98 Convertible

by from St. Louis, MO |

Phil and JD do not disclose what's wrong with their vehicles. They clean them up, tell you that they are better than they look, and leave you hung out to dry. Both say the other one is responsible for after sale issues, yet neither one do anything. Watch JD in financing. He tried to tie in an after market warranty that wasn't requested and tried to keep it tied in to the financing when I repeatedly told him that I did not want it. After he manipulated the interest rates of the loan, and I forced the issue, he finally took out the warranty that I never wanted or asked for. This place is bad news. Feel free to contact me for repairs and receipts reference issues that I brought to their attention immediately after my purchase. I can show you receipts and emails, etc. to back up my claima, which I will be sharing with the BBB.

June 27, 2014

Phil was the General Manger and he would have been the one that handles the sales side. I myself have done this for 20 years and has never had anyone send a review about me likes this ever. I actually gave him a rate under 3.00% and actually showed him my screen with all of the numbers. A rate under 3% is pretty good for a 16 year old vehicle. Most bank don't even finance anything under a 2002 because of the age of the vehicle. I offered him multiple discounts. My job is to make sure the customer has get the option of a extended warranty because if there car has a mechanical failure they know if they purchased a extended warranty or if they elect to waive. Extended warranties, gap, credit life and disability are all offered at time of sale. So customers take all, none or some benefits it just depends on how they want to protect themselves. This is a 16 year old vehicle and of course it would not be perfect. This transaction was done mid last year and to write this review after that amount of time is a attack on me personally. I have talked to my cars.com rep and this review is being investigated.

Company does not conduct "Good Faith" business.

by from Dallas |

I purchased a used car from the Corvette Warehouse. The vehicle was used and sold for $1295 +ttl. I asked Paul questions about the vehicle, as I was purchasing the vehicle for my 18-year-old daughter for college. Paul assured me that the vehicle was a good car and that he had recently driven the vehicle over 200 miles with no problems. Well after purchasing the vehicle, I drove approximately 25 miles and the engine started stalling, the car started spewing coolant all over the engine. The vehicle ran hot and I started having problems in a matter of 30 minutes, which is the amount of time it took me to leave the car lot and drive home. I immediately called Paul to ask if there were any problems that he was aware of, and he "of course" said "no" and that the car was sold "as is". I informed Paul that this was very disheartening, as I spent my last to purchase the vehicle for my daughter for college. Paul said that he would have the owner to contact me regarding the matter, as I had just purchased the vehicle and had called back with an overheating problem within the hour. I never received a call back. I am in awe over this situation, and don't know what I am going to do to solve the overheating problem. I can't allow my 18-year-old daughter to drive this car. I trusted Paul and I was duped. Do not buy a used car from this place, they only want your money and after that they are done with you.

purchased a 1998 corvette

by from longview, texas |

We purchased a 1998 corvette & their extended warranty. When we drove back home with the car we realized the key fob did not work or the passenger outside mirror & the ac would not blow cold air.The next day it rained & the passenger side was all wet. The targa top gaskets were bad. Also the car would not start. Apparently due to a bad seat motor that was draining the battery.we relayed this to them & was told that they buy their cars "as is". Therefore we should expect the same even though they claimed everything functioned on the car. The warranty company would not cover anything due to it only being a week after purchase! They said it was corvette warehouse responsibility to address these multiple issues. Would definitely not recommend this place "at all"!

June 27, 2014

We would be more that welcome to assist this customer reasonably. This is a 16 year old car and its not going to be perfect. We deeply regret that issues happened after the sale. He can contact Paul at 972 620 8200. Thanks

Purchaed a 2002 Black Corvette Z06

by from Hust, TX |

I was looking for a Black Z06 and Corvette Warehouse has been modified. I love the car and Paul was great to deal with. It took a while to test drive the car because it was way in the back in the warehouse. But overall a good experience.

Loving my '01 Vette

by from Odessa, TX |

I can't be any happier with my experience with the guys at Corvette Warehouse. I bought my '01 Corvette from them on 2/24/14 and the entire process was relaxed and fun. You should have some fun when buying a Vette, right? This place is top notch all the way around. No hassle sales, great service department and knowledgeable staff that can answer any questions. The best part of the process was the fact that they fixed a couple minor issues on mine before it left their lot. They could have easily let me leave, but they made sure the car was right. That's something you don't see everyday, especially these days. They stand behind their cars and their customers. Thanks to JD, Martin and everyone else Corvette Warehouse for a great buying experience.

This is the place!

by from La Conner, WA. |

After being unable to locate the "right" Corvette in the Seattle area, I began looking around the Western US via the internet. I found Corvette Warehouse had an excellent selection of Corvettes including one that had all the specific options I was seeking. On my first call to their Dallas location, I spoke with Olivia Wilson and was impressed with her knowledge of Corvettes in general and more specifically, her company's inventory. With her help I was able to zero in on a beautiful Monterey Red 2005 from their inventory. Negotiations went smoothly with Olivia supplying answers to each and every question that I asked. She assisted with the financing and coordinated with my insurance company by providing the information need for insurance. Finally, she personally picked me up at DFW airport and arranged for the dealership to stay open late to accommodate my arrival. On inspection, the car was everything I had been promised, the paperwork was ready for my signature and Olivia even made sure the car had plenty of fuel and was ready for my trip to Seattle. The trip home was uneventful other than me smiling all the way! If you are looking for a good deal on an excellent, high quality, late model Corvette .... I highly recommend Corvette Warehouse and Olivia Wilson. ---Chuck Posey, La Conner, WA.

Corvette Warehouse stands behind their cars...

by from Iowa Park Tx. |

Corvette Warehouse Stands behind their cars,,,,, Bought a 2002 corvette as is,,, very nice car but unfortunately had a few minor problems and even though I bought car as is ,Corvette Warehouse went above and beyond to make things right with the car. Talked with J.D. and he made sure all issues were fixed, . Martin was the mechanic that work on the car and fixed all the problems it was having. Olivia and all the staff were very helpful and I wound recommend Corvette Warehouse if your looking for quality and service

Bought a 2007 Silver Corvette

by from Euless, TX |

I was looking for a good deal on a Corvette. I came to Corvette Warehouse and talked to Phil and he let me look around in the warehouse as long as I wanted. I didn't feel pressured to buy. I would recommend corvette Warehouse because of the professionalism that I experience.

1999 corvette

by from Bedford, TX |

we found a 1999 chevy corvette that has there store. only had forty thousand miles on it and got a good deal. overall great experience.