Corvette Warehouse

Corvette Warehouse

2158 W Northwest Hwy #400, Dallas, TX 75220

Used 877-465-3591

Corvette Warehouse has been providing our high volume/low pricing Corvette Sales business since 1996.

Took a look around today

by from Adademy, T |

My wife and I went in today we drove 1 1/2 hr to go see a few cars we saw online. We were greeted as soon as we walked in by Phil and he was very polite. He showed us a few in the front showroom then took us back to the garage and pretty much cut us loose. We looked at every car in there and we were not pressured at all. Phil would come and check on us every now and again and was very helpful and polite. When we were ready to leave we told Phil we were going to talk about the purchase over lunch and he didnt seem to want to hear that and he was very curt with our departure, which I understand we were there for quite awhile and didnt buy but were basically looking and getting an idea of what we wanted. Phil was very polite and we will for sure go back to see him when we are ready to buy. Overall a very good a good trip up there.

Bought me a little yellow 02 Corvette

by from Dallas,TX |

I called Corvette Warehouse because I had found a yellow 02 Corvette on their website that I was interested in...Had to call a few times to get a salesman then I finally talked with Phil. He answered all my questions and we scheduled a time for me to come out the next day. When I got to the dealership Phil was with another customer but he showed me to the car so I could take a better look ( I had to change our appointment time due to business that I had come up). The vehicle had a few things that I needed to be address so it wasn't perfect but what 10 year old vehicle is so when I pointed out things to Phil he was very knowledgable about the vehicle and was able to ease my mind. I went there ultimately because I really wanted this vehicle and had been looking for a few months and they were priced lower than another dealership in the area but this car had slightly more miles but was in better shape than the other I looked at. There was no back and forth so that was good and I got my car...Thanks!

Looking for a C5 corvette

by from Arlington, TX |

I went to Corvette Warehouse to look for a C5 corvette. They had alot in inventory to choose from. The salesmen was very helpful and answer all of my questions. They let me look as much as I wanted to without having any pressure to buy. Even though they have no haggle prices there cars are priced fair. I am looking to purchse in the spring and when I am ready I am definately going back to Corvette Warehouse.

NO idea what customer service means

by from Tyler, Texas |

I spent 30 minutes looking at their Corvettes all jammed up in their warehouse without one word spoken to me by either the 1 man behind his desk on the phone or the 3 men sitting in chairs in the warehouse. I was interested in a couple of cars but will NEVER go to Corvette Warehouse again.

Corvette Warehouse responded to this review

December 10, 2012

We strive for excellent customer service. Our Salesmen was out of the office that day and that is not our normal operation. The sales department only had 1 person in the office that day. We had three people back in the shop tha are detail guys and mechanics. We would definately like a second opportunity and we can promise you that would not happen again. Please feel free to contact our General Manger Phil Lyon at 972-620-8200.

Don't stand behind their cars

by from Hutto, TX |

We purchased a 2004 corvette from this dealer in Apr. 2012. We did purchase the vehicle as is. The first time we filled the gas tank up we started smelling gas fumes from the car. We took the car in and found out that it had a major gas leak. This was an issue that the NHTSB had issued a bulletin about. There is no way that Corvette Warehouse could not have known about this safety issue and did not disclose anything to us when we inquired if there were any major/safety issues with the vehicle. They refused to let us have the car inspected. When we called to let them know what was going on the salesman, Phil, told us it wasn't his problem and hung up on my husband. I called back requesting to speak with the owner and he refused and hung up on me. I have since filed a complaint with the Attorney General's office and with GM. They also advertise theirselves as being a service center. We were told they do no work on vehicles. They are also still listing a car for sale that they refused to sell to us as they told us it had a lot of problems and was going to auction.

Corvette Warehouse responded to this review

November 14, 2012

We would have not know about a NHTSB bulletin. We purchased this car at the aution and we sell all of our vehicles as is. The customer has a option of purchasing a Vehicle Service Contract at time of sale. We only do minor service work at our location. We only have one lift and only hold about 25 to 30 cars in our Warehouse.