Corvette Warehouse

Corvette Warehouse

2158 W Northwest Hwy #400, Dallas, TX 75220

Used 877-465-3591

Corvette Warehouse has been providing our high volume/low pricing Corvette Sales business since 1996.

Purchase of 2003 Blue Convertible

by from NRH, TX |

I did my research for a Corvette Blue Convertible and I found one that I liked at Corvette Warehouse. I called and talked with a older saleman phil. He scheduled a time for me to come in and look at the corvette, He explained to me that the had no haggle prices. Phil was hard to get a hold of but when I did talk to him he answered all my questions. Once I arived at the dealership he let me walk around a browse with out anyone around me. I enjoyed the whole experiance even though they were hard to find and would have liked some tires because they needed to be replaced.

Took a look around today

by from Adademy, T |

My wife and I went in today we drove 1 1/2 hr to go see a few cars we saw online. We were greeted as soon as we walked in by Phil and he was very polite. He showed us a few in the front showroom then took us back to the garage and pretty much cut us loose. We looked at every car in there and we were not pressured at all. Phil would come and check on us every now and again and was very helpful and polite. When we were ready to leave we told Phil we were going to talk about the purchase over lunch and he didnt seem to want to hear that and he was very curt with our departure, which I understand we were there for quite awhile and didnt buy but were basically looking and getting an idea of what we wanted. Phil was very polite and we will for sure go back to see him when we are ready to buy. Overall a very good a good trip up there.

Bought me a little yellow 02 Corvette

by from Dallas,TX |

I called Corvette Warehouse because I had found a yellow 02 Corvette on their website that I was interested in...Had to call a few times to get a salesman then I finally talked with Phil. He answered all my questions and we scheduled a time for me to come out the next day. When I got to the dealership Phil was with another customer but he showed me to the car so I could take a better look ( I had to change our appointment time due to business that I had come up). The vehicle had a few things that I needed to be address so it wasn't perfect but what 10 year old vehicle is so when I pointed out things to Phil he was very knowledgable about the vehicle and was able to ease my mind. I went there ultimately because I really wanted this vehicle and had been looking for a few months and they were priced lower than another dealership in the area but this car had slightly more miles but was in better shape than the other I looked at. There was no back and forth so that was good and I got my car...Thanks!

Looking for a C5 corvette

by from Arlington, TX |

I went to Corvette Warehouse to look for a C5 corvette. They had alot in inventory to choose from. The salesmen was very helpful and answer all of my questions. They let me look as much as I wanted to without having any pressure to buy. Even though they have no haggle prices there cars are priced fair. I am looking to purchse in the spring and when I am ready I am definately going back to Corvette Warehouse.

NO idea what customer service means

by from Tyler, Texas |

I spent 30 minutes looking at their Corvettes all jammed up in their warehouse without one word spoken to me by either the 1 man behind his desk on the phone or the 3 men sitting in chairs in the warehouse. I was interested in a couple of cars but will NEVER go to Corvette Warehouse again.

Corvette Warehouse responded to this review

December 10, 2012

We strive for excellent customer service. Our Salesmen was out of the office that day and that is not our normal operation. The sales department only had 1 person in the office that day. We had three people back in the shop tha are detail guys and mechanics. We would definately like a second opportunity and we can promise you that would not happen again. Please feel free to contact our General Manger Phil Lyon at 972-620-8200.