Cassill Motors

Cassill Motors

2939 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Used 888-229-8974

Ask about the Cassill Lifetime Engine Warranty!

Just looking at pick ups

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

I was at a business next door to dealer and decided to drive thru the lot as I left. I noticed a pickup that I might be interested in. I looked it over, drove it, and met with Greg to see what kind of deal he would make. I should mention I was not driving my pickup at the time so he gave me a rough trade price pending his seeing my vehicle. I went home and returned with my pickup , talked some and made a deal. Since it was after 5 PM on a Saturday I preferred to wait until Monday to make the trade. The most important part of the deal was that it was sealed with a hand shake until I returned Monday. I am an old timer and this impressed me the most. I returned Monday and completed the paper work. They have done everything they promised to do. I have had them service my vehicle because of recommendations I received from my friends, I would certainly recommend giving Cassill an opportunity to earn your business.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review - Yes, we have operated with handshakes since 1972. We appreciate your business and always look forward to the next time!

Cassill Motors Auto Body Shop

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Lowell is awesome with whom to work! We ONLY take any auto body work to what we call 'his shop'. He owns what happens in his shop and is honest, fair, and open to discussion. He is the bomb!

Great experience !

by from Marion, Iowa |

We worked with Ruddy Rosario and could not have picked a better sales associate to work with. He was very helpful with us finding the right auto. Everyone that we had contact with at Cassill Motors was very helpful. This was a great buying experience and would recommend Ruddy & Cassill Motors to others.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Car Repair

by from Cedar Rapids Iowa |

I had a small issue with my Wife's car that was resolved on the first try. The day before her car was scheduled for the repair a Cab backed into her car. The Cassill Motors service department arranged to have her car repaired at their shop and then took it to their body shop. Her car was fixed at both places on time and as quoted. Very happy with service department and Body shop. You cant find better people to work with. Roger and Jay have built a great business that I am proud to and have recommended my family and friends to.

October 2, 2014

Thank you for the review Rick, and I'm glad your wife's car is all taken care of!

Great job!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Lowell and Amy at the body shop are the best. Always greeted with a smile and great customer service!

October 2, 2014

We agree - Amy and Lowell are awesome! I will be sure to pass on your kind words. Thank you!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Great customer service. All the employees were friendly. Larry took me for my first test drive. He wasn't pushy and didn't rush me. Greg helped work out the details and determined how much for my trade in which was very reasonable. Again I wanted time to think about it and no rush was placed on me. Sonni took me for my second test drive of the car and sold me on it. He was very helpful with demonstrating the Sync features and even helped me pair my phone to it. They consistently made me feel that I was working with trust worthy people not like some car dealerships. Thank you Sonni, Larry and Greg for the great service. I will be recommending people your way!

October 2, 2014

Thank you for mentioning this, Stephanie! Buying a vehicle is all about your needs and wants and we are just here to help. I'm glad that Larry and Sonni helped you feel comfortable with your decision. We appreciate your business - and please remember that you can call on either one of them at any time with questions!

Pleasant buying experience

by from Cedar Rapids,IA |

Sales staff was very helpful in making this happen. Was very impressed with the life time engine warranty (the factory doesn't even offer this) and the free life time oil changes.

August 23, 2014

Thank you Ron, we appreciate your business - remember to call us if you have any questions!

Great Experince

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I recently bought an F150 Lariat from Cassill and the experience was probably the best I've ever had buying a vehicle. There was no pressure and they found me what I was looking for. If you want a great experince go see Larry Nelson and the rest of the Cassill crew. It's the first time I can actually say I enjoyed a car buyying experience.

August 19, 2014

We are glad to hear that! Remember to call with any questions - we are here for you!

Honest try but no sale

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia. |

This will seem like an odd review because I didn't buy a vehicle from this company. However: I felt others might be interested in my experience with them. I was just driving through their lot, not expecting to find exactly what I was looking for when Aaron, one of their newer sales associates approached our car. He asked if we were finding our new car? I explained exactly what I wanted. He took us to exactly the right vehicle. A late model cargo van. Aaron took us to the office where we visited with Jay Cassill. It wasn't one of those long drawn out "We'll we can do this, how does that sound" kind of pitches. It was simply here is what we can do. The deal included the "Lifetime" engine warranty and a very reasonable price. After a few minutes discussion we were allowed to leave. No arm twisting, no pleading, just a sincere: "We'd like to help you if we can". Unfortunately the vehicle had been beyond my budget so we left without it but I would certainly go back another time. It was a good shopping experience. Thanks to Aaron & Jay.

August 11, 2014

Thank you for submitting this review! We look forward to serving you in the future - see you soon!

2010 Mailbu Aaron Pospisil

by from Cedar Rapids |

Aaron was a big help getting my car traded in. Kept in contact in the 48 hours for getting my car traded into a 2010 malibu. He has great customer service skills. He entertained my son and gave him a ballon when he knew his mother did not want him to have one...LOL. My boyfriend bought an suv from Aaron last year and we have had nothing but good things come from Aaron. He is very helpful and understanding when it comes to our budget on what we can spend.

August 11, 2014

We appreciate Aaron here too :) I'm glad to hear he could help you! Thank you - we appreciate your business!

2012 Ford Escape Aaron Pospisil

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Aaron was very helpful and not the "typical" pushy used car salesman. worked well with our indecisiveness. got us into a great car at a great price

August 11, 2014

Thank you Nikki and Jeff - we appreciate your business! Remember that Aaron is here for you after the sale as well - he loves answering questions!