Cassill Motors

Cassill Motors

2939 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Used 888-229-8974

Ask about the Cassill Lifetime Engine Warranty!

Awsome Body Shop!!

by from Cedar Rapids. IA |

I've bought 2 cars in last 5 years from Dan at Cassill and had great experience each time . The Sales Mgr Greg is very Knowlegable and willing to "Dicker " some on Price . They gave me a good Deal! Recently my daughter had an "Encounter" with a large Doe at 70 mpH . It wasnt preety. She was OK..the deer wasnt so lucky..neither was the 06 Sonata. $4K plus damage. The Car looked BETTER THAN new when we got it back in just 5 DAYS!!! Great job and thanks much to Lowell and his guys. Good luck and Congrats on the new Cassill Location Too.

car seat

by from cedar rapids ,ia |

lowell at the cassill motors collison center took good care of my Lincoln ls as the seat had broken. new was over 700 and he called and got me a used seat installed for half price. only took a couple hors to insatll- great job done

Integrity-driven Auto Repairs

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Twice within the past year we have needed repairs to different vehicles, and Cassill Auto Body and Repairs has been fantastic to work with on both occasions. They are fast, friendly, eager to explain what is needed and the costs associated with the work, and the quality of their work is exceptional!

25 year customer

by from Shellsburg, IA |

Cassill Motors has always provided quality workmanship for my vehicles. Lowell[body shop manager] is the best. Car went in for repairs on a Wednesday and was done on Friday. I won't go anywhere else for any work on my cars.

Paint repair

by from cedar rapids,IA |

All of the paint repair on my car has been very good At Castle Motors in Cedar Rapids IA. The srvice is excelent and on time.

Porsche Boxster rear bumper cover

by from Iowa City, Iowa |

Lowell and crew did a first-rate job repairing imperfections on the rear bumper cover of my 2000 Boxster. It looks like new again ... just what I hoped for. Quality work, quality service, including two courtesy car trips of 40 miles each.

GREAT PAINT JOB

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia |

Great work done at 25% discount compared with another dealer quote.

Cassill Motors responded to this review

March 26, 2012

Awesome! Thank you for the great review!

Excellent Job!!!

by from Atkins, IA |

Cassill Motors did an Excellent job repairing the front end of our mini van from a run in of a deer. Lowell, Body Shop Manager provided superior customer service, first helping us find a rental car in Cedar Rapids. Lowell's team actually cleaned and vacuumed the van out for us. The front end of the van looked like new when we pick it up, in and out of the shop in less time then we expected. Great job guys!!!

Cassill Motors responded to this review

March 26, 2012

Glad we could help - Thank you!

Car Repair

by from Cedar Rapids,Iowa |

My experiences at Cassill motors have always been very favorable. They are friendly and very attentive to my needs. They have earned my respect and trust and I would recommend them to anyone looking for service, repair or purchase of a vehicle. Cassill motors will be the first place I look when my next auto purchase time comes. They did a great job!

Used vehicle search

by from Hannibal, Mo |

We were looking for a specific model and did a search on Cars.com. Found one at Cassil. We live in Hannibal, MO and were a little worried about the distance. We talked on the phone and we drove up the next morning. The car was prepped and ready for us to drive in spite of the snow storm. The staff really helped with all the details. We traded our vehicle and drove the new one home. There was an item needing repair and Cassill arranged for it to be done locally. None of my many fears have come true. They restored some of my faith in dealerships. Thanks Lacy, Opy and Mike.