Cassill Motors

Cassill Motors

2939 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Used 888-229-8974

Ask about the Cassill Lifetime Engine Warranty!

Excellent Job!!!

by from Atkins, IA |

Cassill Motors did an Excellent job repairing the front end of our mini van from a run in of a deer. Lowell, Body Shop Manager provided superior customer service, first helping us find a rental car in Cedar Rapids. Lowell's team actually cleaned and vacuumed the van out for us. The front end of the van looked like new when we pick it up, in and out of the shop in less time then we expected. Great job guys!!!

March 26, 2012

Glad we could help - Thank you!

Car Repair

by from Cedar Rapids,Iowa |

My experiences at Cassill motors have always been very favorable. They are friendly and very attentive to my needs. They have earned my respect and trust and I would recommend them to anyone looking for service, repair or purchase of a vehicle. Cassill motors will be the first place I look when my next auto purchase time comes. They did a great job!

Used vehicle search

by from Hannibal, Mo |

We were looking for a specific model and did a search on Cars.com. Found one at Cassil. We live in Hannibal, MO and were a little worried about the distance. We talked on the phone and we drove up the next morning. The car was prepped and ready for us to drive in spite of the snow storm. The staff really helped with all the details. We traded our vehicle and drove the new one home. There was an item needing repair and Cassill arranged for it to be done locally. None of my many fears have come true. They restored some of my faith in dealerships. Thanks Lacy, Opy and Mike.

Excellent body shop work

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

They did an excellent job on the body work and not only did it in a timely fashion, but saved me some money in the process. I would highly recommend them to any one because of the quality of their workmanship. They were able to save money by repairing rather than replacing the fender and by using quality used parts in other places. Keep up the good work.

February 21, 2012

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your review!

Body Shop Excellence

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Lowell and his shop did an amazing job fixing my Toyota Camry. They provided a quick, quality and low priced estimate. I dropped the car off on a Sunday when I left town and it was done on Friday when I came home. They even came to pick me up at my house to retrieve the car. They also provide quick and reliable email estimates to me. Having a shop that is technologically capable of communicating with todays working professionals is worth talking about. I would definately continue to bring my vehicles to Cassill Motors body shop. Thanks again Lowell!

Cassill motors body shop

by from Ely , Iowa |

The body shop did an exceptional job repairing my car. The service manager(Lowell) was very friendly and helpful. The estimate was accurate and the work completed as promised.

January 6, 2012

Thank you for your business!

Service Dept "Danny" Goes Out Of His Way For Us.

by from Fairfax, IA |

Had a problem with my Envoy, called Danny in the service dept and asked if they had time to replace a headlight bulb as I know I had to be on the road that evening. His response, "of course, come on in" when I arrived there, the mechanic opened the door like he was waiting for me. Very cheerful and was glad to help out. My wife and I appreciate Cassill Motors very much and depend on them for our needs, they make us feel like VIP's everytime we go to the service dept, or Lowel in the body shop. That's why, we have purchased 14 vehicles over the past 14 or so years. They seemed to tread us like family. Thank you Cassill's. BW

January 6, 2012

That's what we like to hear! Thank you!

Great Service & Repair

by from Robins, IA |

Fixed my car and did a great job. It looks like new again!

December 3, 2011

Thank you - We appreciate your business!

New Vehicle Repair

by from Robins, IA |

Lowell was a very knowledgeable and helpful person during my vehicle repair. He found ways to ensure I was spending my money the most effectively on the repair to maximize my funds. Everything about the repair looks appropriate/factory.

December 3, 2011

Thank you - We appreciate your business!

Way to go Cassill's!!!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Customer service was very good-was greeted promptly upon arrival. Very thorough in understanding my vehicle's issues/repairs needed. Kept me informed throughout the work order. High quality performed repairing vehicle. Overall very impressed with quality of work and experience in general.

November 15, 2011

Thank you - We are glad to help!