Cassill Motors

Cassill Motors

2939 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Used 888-229-8974

Ask about the Cassill Lifetime Engine Warranty!

Excellent body shop work

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

They did an excellent job on the body work and not only did it in a timely fashion, but saved me some money in the process. I would highly recommend them to any one because of the quality of their workmanship. They were able to save money by repairing rather than replacing the fender and by using quality used parts in other places. Keep up the good work.

February 21, 2012

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your review!

Body Shop Excellence

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Lowell and his shop did an amazing job fixing my Toyota Camry. They provided a quick, quality and low priced estimate. I dropped the car off on a Sunday when I left town and it was done on Friday when I came home. They even came to pick me up at my house to retrieve the car. They also provide quick and reliable email estimates to me. Having a shop that is technologically capable of communicating with todays working professionals is worth talking about. I would definately continue to bring my vehicles to Cassill Motors body shop. Thanks again Lowell!

Cassill motors body shop

by from Ely , Iowa |

The body shop did an exceptional job repairing my car. The service manager(Lowell) was very friendly and helpful. The estimate was accurate and the work completed as promised.

January 6, 2012

Thank you for your business!

Service Dept "Danny" Goes Out Of His Way For Us.

by from Fairfax, IA |

Had a problem with my Envoy, called Danny in the service dept and asked if they had time to replace a headlight bulb as I know I had to be on the road that evening. His response, "of course, come on in" when I arrived there, the mechanic opened the door like he was waiting for me. Very cheerful and was glad to help out. My wife and I appreciate Cassill Motors very much and depend on them for our needs, they make us feel like VIP's everytime we go to the service dept, or Lowel in the body shop. That's why, we have purchased 14 vehicles over the past 14 or so years. They seemed to tread us like family. Thank you Cassill's. BW

January 6, 2012

That's what we like to hear! Thank you!

Great Service & Repair

by from Robins, IA |

Fixed my car and did a great job. It looks like new again!

December 3, 2011

Thank you - We appreciate your business!

New Vehicle Repair

by from Robins, IA |

Lowell was a very knowledgeable and helpful person during my vehicle repair. He found ways to ensure I was spending my money the most effectively on the repair to maximize my funds. Everything about the repair looks appropriate/factory.

December 3, 2011

Thank you - We appreciate your business!

Way to go Cassill's!!!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Customer service was very good-was greeted promptly upon arrival. Very thorough in understanding my vehicle's issues/repairs needed. Kept me informed throughout the work order. High quality performed repairing vehicle. Overall very impressed with quality of work and experience in general.

November 15, 2011

Thank you - We are glad to help!

Very Pleased with Purchase

by from Cedar rapids , Ia |

We saw a car on their website. Went in to see if they actually had the car. Very surprised the car was exactly like the website said it was. Test drove the car and went home to think about it. Scott gave us no pressure to make our minds up right away. Went back next day to purchase car and have a third party inspection. After inspection was completed was told it was like a brand new car. They have not seen a used car like that in a long time. Very pleased with our purchase and all the friendly help we got from Scott and all the employees at Casill Motors. We will be going back for our next purchase.

September 9, 2011

Thank you for the nice review! We are happy that you were willing to share your good experience here - remember to call Scott with any questions at any time!

used car

by from cedar rapids iowa |

i had a great time buying from cassill motors the salesman his name is eric at ne store was great i will be back for another car so thanks

August 26, 2011

Thank you, we appreciate your business!

Out of their way Awesome!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Cassill Motors is our favorite car dealership around. They always go out of their way to offer top service. We often recommend them to all of our friends.

August 26, 2011

We appreciate your referrals - that is the best review we can achieve!