Cassill Motors

Cassill Motors

2939 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Used 888-229-8974

Ask about the Cassill Lifetime Engine Warranty!

Better than the Big Name in Town

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

My husband and I went to the Big Name dealer in town first. Big mistake! We came to Cassill and were treated GREAT!!!! They showed us everything we wanted to see, got us in a vehicle we wanted and kept our payment in our budget! Will go back again and again!!!

June 17, 2011

Thank you - We appreciate your business!

they found a van in our means & needs

by from cedar rapids, ia |

TRENT AND SCOTT WERE VEDRY HELPFUL IN FINDING US A VAN THAT FIT OUR NEEDS AND WAS AFFORDABLE FOR US. THEY ALSO MADE US FEEL AT HOME.I WOULD GO BACK TO THEM IN THE FURTURE. ALSO I TOOK MY DAUGHTER IN THREE DAYS LATER AND SHE FOUND WHAT SHE WAS LOOKING FOR. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

June 17, 2011

I'm glad that Trent and Scott were able to help you - and your daughter too! We are here for you if you have any questions along the way - and thank you for the kind review.

2007 Nissan Altima

by from Mount Vernon, IA |

The staff at Cassill Motors were very helpful and friendly. I recently decided I wanted to trade my truck in due to the high gas prices. I told them what I was looking for and I ended up buying a 2007 Nissan Altima the very next day.

Cassill Motors Review-2007 Nissan Maxima

by from Mount Vernon, iowa |

I recently decided to trade my truck in do to the high gas prices. The staff there was very friendly and helpful. I told them what I wanted and they were able to do exactly what I wanted.

Laurel Goettsch

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia |

I picked Cassill at random to have some body repair done on my explorer. My son had a body shope in the area before passing away 2 years ago so he always took care of my car. It was difficult for me to have someone else take care of my car. Lowell and staff was so kind and understood my concerns but they made my experience very easy and in a timely time. I will recommend them to friends and will take my car back for service again.

May 25, 2011

That means a lot to us! Thank you so much and we look forward to helping you any time that we can.

Awesome!

by from Ely, IA |

We purchased our daughter's first car from Cassill Motors and we were treated extremely fair and Jay went above and beyond for us.

May 26, 2011

We are glad she likes it! I want to make sure that you know about Cassill Motors Car Care Awareness Class on June 2 - its free! You can vote for what you would like to learn about at our website. (changing a flat tire, reading gauges, etc...) Hope to see you then!

LowellnUnderwood

by from Marion, IA |

My uncle recommended Cassill Motors for repairing my bumper after being rear-ended. Lowell Underwood made me feel comfortable and was able to assist me quickly on a estimate. He also assisted in talking with other party's insurance company. Cassill Motors staff do a super job on my bumper. Looks like new. Im a happy customer and probably will return for their service if occasion araises.

May 25, 2011

Thank you - and thank you to your uncle as well! We are glad that you are pleased!

Buying process was excellent. Test drive with sale

by from Atkins, ia |

Stopped by to see the inventory that was on the lot. Salesman was out to talk to us on our cars of interest. We did not really know our self at that point in time. We looked at of course the economy models first. Too small and too difficult to get in and out of. Looked at larger vehicles and were too pricey. Looked at a couple of explorers and left the lot. Went back to the lot on May second to test drive one of the explores. Also had a different salesman. Took vehicle(2002)for a test drive and I felt the noise in the vehicle was a little to loud. Not having a SUV before, I was a little unsure of what I was getting into. I ask the salesman how the vehicle are checked out when they come on the lot. He explained the point procedure and at what percentage of wear that items are replaced, such as brakes, tires etc. I ask him if the noise was not a little too high. He also felt that it was high judging from other vehicle that he had been in. I felt that it could be the belts in the tires shifting and requested four new tires. They declined saying that they would find the problem and fix it. If it proved to be tires, they would replace them. If it was a bearing, they would fix/repair it. They run it off to their shop and about a half to a hour later said that it was a bad wheel bearing. Parts were ordered and we picked the vehicles up that PM. On the drive home vehicles was running down the rode with no growling sound. The vehicle purchased was 2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4X4 with 70,000 miles. This vehicle looks good and will run me a long time. Both salesmen were easy to talk to and patient. I am happy with the experience and found something in my price range.

May 22, 2011

We are pleased that you are pleased! Thank you for this review - and for the opportunity to earn your business.

buying a used car

by from cedar rapids,iowa |

i had a great salesman named eric casher ? spelling. he was very helpful and not at all pushy. i discovered a couple of minor problems with the outside mirror and auto. door lock and cassill fixed it free of charge within a week. i had my mechanic go over it and it was in good shape.

May 22, 2011

Thank you for the kind comments! We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase.

Exceptional Customer Service!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

My wife and I went to 3 different dealers in Cedar Rapids. We had an absolutely awful experience at one, and typical experience at the other two. Then we went to Cassill Motors. Talk about excellent service! We were welcomed, from the heart, from EVERYONE we talked to at Cassill, including the owners! Their selection of used cars was excellent - every one of the cars were possibilities. Cassill inspects all their vehicles and each one we drove (7 in all!) were clean and well running. Our sales rep was very helpful and took his time with us - as did all of the team. Great dealership - I have already recommended them to a friend, and we will be back for our next purchase!