Cassill Motors

Cassill Motors

2939 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Used 888-229-8974

Ask about the Cassill Lifetime Engine Warranty!

buying a used car

by from cedar rapids,iowa |

i had a great salesman named eric casher ? spelling. he was very helpful and not at all pushy. i discovered a couple of minor problems with the outside mirror and auto. door lock and cassill fixed it free of charge within a week. i had my mechanic go over it and it was in good shape.

May 22, 2011

Thank you for the kind comments! We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase.

Exceptional Customer Service!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

My wife and I went to 3 different dealers in Cedar Rapids. We had an absolutely awful experience at one, and typical experience at the other two. Then we went to Cassill Motors. Talk about excellent service! We were welcomed, from the heart, from EVERYONE we talked to at Cassill, including the owners! Their selection of used cars was excellent - every one of the cars were possibilities. Cassill inspects all their vehicles and each one we drove (7 in all!) were clean and well running. Our sales rep was very helpful and took his time with us - as did all of the team. Great dealership - I have already recommended them to a friend, and we will be back for our next purchase!

Outstanding customer service!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Cassill Motors sales staff were extremely patient with me (as I kept changing my requirements) and really helped me make the right decision. There was no pressure whatsoever, and every one of the sales staff was so friendly - I actually had fun buying a vehicle! I will definitely buy another vehicle from Cassill!

May 1, 2011

Thank you Barbara - that is what we are here for! I'm glad you had a great experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Body Shop

by from Cedar Rapids |

Lowell with Cassill Auto Body was recomended to me by a coworker. I have had three projects where blending and matching the color were critical. I was pleasantly surprised in each case with the final work. The price and delivery quoted have never changed and on the last job he even painted the frame while he had the box off my 2004 Ford pickup. I think he did this because he would want it done if it was his truck. This was above and beyond. I did not notice the xtra work until I got home because it was raining when I picked up the truck. I am a very hard customer to please and rarely satisfied. I will not take my business any where else.

April 29, 2011

We are glad that you are pleased, and look forward to working with you in the future - Thank you! Stephanie Prochaska Internet Manager Cassill Motors

Superised! Yeah ha, I bought a FORD!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

The dealership asked the perfect questions...what car, price and pmt. They offered me a deal that I coundnt pass up and nor did I know I could. They made it for me. I bought warranty and the pmt was still the same. The dealership upgraded everything so I would be a return customer. Was lloking for 2005 but bought 2008. Best car buying I have done in years! We will go back for the next one too! If you like what you see visit or online.

April 29, 2011

Thank you Chris! That's what it's all about - we are glad you are pleased. Stephanie Prochaska Internet Manager

Suprised! Oh what a feeling! I just bought a FORD!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

The dealership was eager to help me but not pushing to buy a car. Asked all the questions for the model, miles, payments and was ready to sell a car. I was just looking and made me a deal I coulnt pass up. They replaced items that didnt have to be done but wanted a return customer. The finacing was great and keep my pmt in the range and even got ext warranty. I was looking for 2005 and drive away with 2008. I bought from this dealership many years and now I know we will go back for the next car.

fishing

by from norway, ia |

We had a great experience with all the people involved with helping me get a nice car, especially Brandon Slaymaker. Thank you

May 4, 2011

Thank you for the nice review - remember to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

PT Cruiser

by from Shellsburg, IA |

Walked in told them which car we were interested in, test drove and walked out in less than 2 hours! That is a record for us! Thanks for the quick service!

April 1, 2011

Thank you, Debbie, for the nice comment! You enjoy that HotRod Vehicle you got! Give me a call if I can answer any questions. -Brandon, Salesman - Cassill Motors

Well done

by from CEDAR RAPIDS, IA |

very positive experience, with very (down-to-earth) sales people. No pushy salesman, just eager to please the customer, and make a deal.

April 3, 2011

Thank you - and congratulations on your purchase! -Cassill Motors, Your friend in the car business

This dealership is truly "A Friend in the Car Busi

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I have been a devoted customer of this dealership since 1995 when I purchased my first vehicle form them. I came to know of Cassill Motros through the strong relationship they have developed with my entire family. I believe this family owned business completely stands behind their slogon of being "Your Friend in the Car Business". This culture lives on in every department they have, from sales, rentals, repair service and even the administrative staff that work behind the sceens. I deeply trust this dealership and they continue to be my first choice in vehicle sales, renatl and service.

April 1, 2011

Very kind words - thank you for posting a such a nice note about us. We appreciate your business, and your friendship.