University Kia

(1.8) 8 Reviews

6519 University Dr Nw, Huntsville, AL 35806

Used 256-217-5600

We had a bad salesman experience

by from Decatur, AL |

The salesman we had a couple of weeks ago, Mike Holavany, was like we were in a surreal car buying world. he had trouble finding information and knowing prices and we had called him before coming but when we arrived no one could find him and we waited a long time and then went out to look on our own. we had trouble with his hearing us and us understanding his accent. He seemed very nervous and made us nervous and when you are about to make a major purchase calm is what is needed. Mike you need to be watchful of and ask for someone else.

Salespeople Poor

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

The salesmen aren't trained on the cars and cannot tell the buyer about the different features of the cars. The one my wife and I dealt with seemed very addled with each step from matching the key to the right car to test drive to us having a car empty of gas and the guy not being able to put gas in the car. He was a smoker and appeared a nervous wreck and kept playing with a cigarette and when asked question about anything we had to repeat it several times. The dealership needs to train their salesmen better or notice when one has nervousness working with customers. It was such a waste of our Saturday afternoon trying to test drive and buy a new car.

Nightmare car buying experience

by from Hillsboro, Al |

Bad business! Told lie after lie! Worst experience of my life. I learned a lesson in life when I left their. Never ever trust a car salesman!

Best thing I've experienced

by from Huntsville, AL |

Oh my sweet heavenly father! This place is awesome! I went there with the hopes of getting maybe a used car on the cheap but the sales professionals (the Lord's own angels) there helped me get into the sweetest car on god's green earth...a 2014 optima SXL! It has the illustrious 2.0 turbo motor with enough torque to solve the world's hunger problems(I have no clue how that works just trust me). Legend has it that Martin van Buren, the 8th president of America told his cabinet that there would come a day wherein there would be a buggy with 5500 horses at the reins pulling with the might of god himself onward toward the sunset. My friends that day has come! Sweet glistening chalice of Odin, this car is fast! I reckon if one were to stab the skinny pedal at the north pole the earth's magnetic field would be inverted! But enough about the fastest and quickest car ever to grace the roads of man with it's presence. Let's talk professionalism, the men down at University Kia will help guide you to the path of enlightenment and automotive salvation! The showroom was so clean that I removed my brand-new shoes as to not sully the floors that had a shine as if they were buffed by the linens and waxes of Ramses III("Ramses" loosely translates to "Keeper of The Jeweled Floors") I seriously wouldn't think twice about enjoying a $500 steak right off the showroom floor at this palace of Korean wonder. The desk that I sat at to converse with the sales professional was as reflective and clean as a lake in the Tibetian mountains. I looked down and saw my own soul through my eyes in the reflection. I was offered candy from a bowl on the desk. What I thought to be regular candy from any store turned out to be the most flavorful, longest-lasting, mind-blowingly awesome candy I had ever slid into my mouth. I was taken aback... it was like the most complex symphony Mozart and Beetoven's love child had ever hoped to write. Hard to explain. When I sugned the final papers I knew I had done the right thing, in fact, I' have never been so sure of anything in this life. Overall i would have to say, if you buy a car at any other dealership in the world, it is like touching your newborn child for the first time though a blanket of steel wool...not good for either party.(and why would you even consider that a viable option?)

Rude Sales Manager

by from Huntsville AL |

Tim Barber the sales manager is very unprofesional and I am sorry that I bought two cars from this dealership.

Terrible

by from Huntsville, AL |

The worst experience with a car dealership I have ever had. Dishonest, pushy, rude. Go somewhere else, it is not worth the hassle and headache.

Service Department is horrible

by from Huntsville, Al |

I needed a part for my kia rio and they ordered it wrong TWICE and both times I dropped my car for over 4 hours and then they call and tell me they have the wrong part. Told me they would call me the next day and let me know that they ordered the right part, never called. I called them back a week later, they said they would figure it out and call back in one hour, never called. I called them AGAIN a few days later and they said supposedly in the computer it was no where to be found and it was filed away as done. So they said they would figure what part I needed and call back the next day, uprise surprise, they never called. So now I am having to call back again today September 15th to figure out what is going on because NO ONE WILL CALL ME BACK. University Kia's Service Department is HORRIBE. I would NOT advise buying a car there.

Watch for Bait and Switch

by from Huntsville, AL |

University Kia of Huntsville, AL had a radio advertisement citing they would allow $5000 trade in on any vehicle applied to the purchase of any new Kia. I called and asked if it applied to the Optima. They said yes. When I go there, they said the $5000 trade in only applied to the Sorenta and other high end vehicles. Do NOT trust this dealership!