10900 Firestone Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650

Service 877-578-9971

Every Customer is a VIP at McKenna

McKenna Audi Review

by from Moreno Valley, CA |

I had a great visit to McKenna Audi where I leased an Audi Q5. The salesman, John, was really helpful and fun to talk to. I also had enjoyable side conversations with the finance workers and of course the manager, Al, who was very flexible with deals. Unlike Walter's Audi in Riverside, Al the manager was very kind and respectful. I went to Walter's Audi before going to McKenna, and their manager was a bit rude and unpleasant to talk to. The car, itself, is wonderful and extremely luxurious. It drives smoothly. I love all the technology that is included. 100% German engineered, which is always good. Overall, I had a fantastic experience.

McKenna Audi responded to this review

July 23, 2014

Hi Vahan, Thank you for taking the time to review your lease experience with John and Al! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future for service and more! - Mark Wessel, Director of Operations, McKenna Auto Group

Great car, great deal, great service

by from Studio CIty, CA |

I just bought a Q7 and am thrilled with the car, my deal and the service I received. Despite going down on a Saturday, I was in and out in record time. John, Alex and Chris worked seamlessly with each other to make sure we were well attended to. Everything we agreed upon was honored, and they made sure that all my questions and concerns were addressed. This is my first Audi, and after driving BMWs, Mercedes and a Hummer, I think this is my favorite car of all. I would definitely recommend them and this car! Thanks McKenna!

Great!!

by from San Marino, CA |

I love McKenna, I went there with my wife on Labor Day and was treated like a king! Noah Schmerling, Dominic Torres, and Manny (The Service Guy) took great care of us. This is the 5th car we've purchased from Mckenna and these guys are the go to guys! They were very respectful and listened to everything we wanted, were not pushy at all and made our car buying experience a pleasant one. If you're gonna buy/lease go to Noah or Dominic....Those guys will take care of you! .....and Manny the service guy is great, best guy west of the Mississippi!

by from Bellflower, CA |

As soon as I walked in I felt a good vibe. The people are very nice and approachable. The manager was very straightforward and worked with me and my family very well. McKenna Audi made it happen! I am a very satisfied owner and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

McKenna Audi responded to this review

August 23, 2014

Hi Ida, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your purchase experience with McKenna Audi! We appreciate your review and we are happy we were able to make such an impression. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Happy driving! - Mark Wessel, Director of Operations, McKenna Auto Group

Stay away

by from Irvine, CA |

I would stay away from the dealership in buying any of the 3 brands they carry. There is no customer service what so ever. They take forever to answer and straight rude on the phone sometimes. They are all about appeal at this store. I would steer clear and go elsewhere. The deals here are nothing special either. There are better deals and better service Around the area plus alot more parking. They jam so many new cars out, where visitors suppose to park you can't and have to sometimes park on the street.

License Plate Frames Get Swapped

by from Long Beach, CA |

We have used McKenna Audi off and on for several years. I've learned that with them, it's hit and miss. The car is usually there longer than expected and in the past, the repairs were not always even completed, even though they were on the list. I am used to the "I'm sorry, we'll get right on it and have it ready tomorrow" excuse. I have even had one of my cars returned with the check engine light on. The service advisors are also slow to return calls or will claim they never received a message to begin with. On my last visit, they changed my license plate frames (from a competitor Audi dealership) to theirs without asking or advising. When I called the service advisor to ask why this was done, I was told it is Danny McKenna's policy to do this to every car that comes there and that I was being ridiculous even asking. Ridiculous or not, it is MY CAR, not theirs, to decide what license plate frames I want on it or if I even want one at all. My car should leave the dealer exactly as it came in other than having the service or repair completed. I already have requested that they not wash it because I end up having to take it to the local car wash to get it rewashed due them doing a lousy job. I'll consider going back when Danny McKenna himself comes to my home and changes my frames back to what they were when the car got to them.

Excellent Service while buying Camry 2007

by from Long Beach, CA |

I got a great deal along with excellent service. I would recommend this dealer any day.

Bad customer service

by from Los angeles |

So i bought a car in this audi mckeena. Before i bought the car they always pick up the phone and give me a callback whenever i left a message. And after i payed the car (cash), they promised me 3 days for the payment to go through, but they took 2 weeks to process the payment. And what is worse, i bought the audi care plan for my car, and 2 months after they deduct the funds from my account, they refunded the money, because they said it is not eligible for the audi care plan. They shouldnt offer me the audi care plan in the first place, if it is not eligible for the care plan. And i tried to call them twice a day for 3 weeks (everyday), and left tons of messages, they never give me a single callback. I thought with the overpriced car, i will get a very good customer service, but this dealer disappoint me very much. And i would never buy a car from this dealer again.