Woodville Auto Finance, LLC.

Woodville Auto Finance, LLC.

4510 Woodville Rd, Northwood, OH 43619

Used 866-413-5222

Buy here Pay Here

by from Toledo Ohio |

I looked at other reviews and saw good and bad reviews. I know I have bad credit so I have to go to a dealership that would finance me. What i found from Woodville and working with Mo that I had a lot of options. So I bought a car that I can afford and was happy with the process that I went through.

they are used cars people

by from toledo ohio |

i had a great experience at this place when i went in to buy a car earlier this year. they had a gorgeous suv i just had to have but they sold it before i could get there :( anyways i talked to moe and we walked around the lot and i found a newer car which id definitely a betetr choice for me. i had a problem with tps thing on my tire or whatever and they replaced it for me with no issue and replaced my battery after i left my lights on overnight one time... oops! they were super nice to me and gave me an awesome deal for buying the car in cash.

disappointed

by from toledo ohio |

The lot appears much larger on their website than it actually is. It is crowded with cars packed so closely together it is hard to walk around the cars to get a good look at them. Most of the cars have body/paint damage, or quite a bit of rust. The saleman I dealt with was friendly, but didn't seem to know a lot about the cars, other than the price(s). Once the selection was made, he disappeared and the finacials were handled by someone else. This is service? I will say that the paperwork took very little time, and they fully explain what will happen if you miss a payment. No grace period, no late charges, they will repo the car. No ifs ands or buts. If you want it back, you must pay off the outstanding amount. If you don't want it back, you still have to make the payments because you signed a loan agreement. If you are in need of a car quickly, you can get through the whole process in less than an hour, if you are willing to accept a vehicle that runs but looks..."well used" shall we say?

WORST company in Toledo

by from Toledo, OH |

Their cars break down on the ride home from the dealership. They are quite possibly the shadiest company I have ever done business with and I do not recommend you buy a vehicle from them without a mechanic present. They will sell you junk. For the amount of money you spend on one of their junk cars you can gamble on craigslist and buy a completely trashed car, take it to a mechanic, and have them fix everything thats wrong with it and you will still have several thousand left over for future repairs. DO NOT SHOP HERE Also all of their 5 star reviews are written by the company

Efficient and plesant

by from Toledo, OH |

Friendly staff, able and willing to answer all questions. If there was an issue with the car, there was a speedy result. Service done with honesty and integrity. Would refer the business to anyone looking to buy a nice vehicle.

Awesome everything

by from Bowling green oh |

i really liked this dealership. was very helpful and informative.

No way to do business

by from Clarkson, Michigan |

I never received a response to a vehicle that requested info online.

6 positive reviews, all same date???

by from Northwood, Ohio |

I was there and some sales people are good, some totally treat you with indifference. I will say that Mo is the best and does try to help people out. Coming to check them out online, I have to wonder why so many positive reviews are given all on the same date, yes, 6 are all showing as entered on August 14th, 2013. This, of course, does have to make one nervous as it looks like the same person may have entered all with a different name. There prices are a bit inflated but what one has to realize is that is because there is no finance charges on the vehicles. A person will have to be willing to pay more if they have the bad credit and do not want to go through the credit ringer. After doing the math for a high credit loan, most prices are still roughly $200 above what the end price will be if financed. HOWEVER, when dealing with bad credit, people do have to realize that they will pay more in any situation and the fact the lot does do low weekly payments is a plus in said situation. They do offer a lowest price guarantee as well, if you find a comparable car at another dealership, they will match it.

Disappointed

by from Holland, Oh |

I contacted them by email 3 times, about 3 different vehicles, and never heard back from them. If they cannot respond to on-line inquiries, why bother having that option?

John's Car

by from Sylvania |

I went to Woodville to just look at some cars and ended up buying a car from Mo. He could not have been nicer. We made a deal and I left with my new car! Thanks mo