Bavarian Auto Group

(3.9) 9 Reviews

57 W 135th St, Kansas City, MO 64145

Great experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Mike and Janet were just great to work with! Mike really knew the car he was selling and what made it exceptional. Janet made the whole purchase process easy, with clear instructions, and great communication. Both of them made sure every detail was addressed and every question answered. If you want to have a much more pleasant buying experience, you can't go wrong with Bavarian. Highly Recommended!

Great Shop to do business with

by from San Francisco, CA |

All I can say is WOW. Mike and Janet are knowledge, honest, detailed, and passionate about BMWs. Knowledgeable: They send you the carfax, they tell you about the car's history. Honest: They tell you the whole story, in my case it was a local Kansas car that was maintained at the dealer and then a local specialty mechanic. They tell you about details you may not need to know, but adds to your piece of mind. Detailed: They tell you about the next steps, what will happen, work with you or your finance team to ensure the process is smooth and without hiccup or snag. Passionate: Mike's passion for BMWs isn't on the surface, but runs deep. He has cars dating back to the 70s (ask him about it). They sent pictures of everything I needed to see and more!! I recommend them highly if you are looking for a new to you car, whether it is a limited run M6 with that hard to find color or a run of the mill 530 with the sports package, you won't go wrong with Mike and Janet.

Great place to buy a BMW

by from Gladstone, Mo |

I have owned several BMWs in the past. I contacted Mike regarding a 2009 X5 that I saw on Cars.com. Mike was extremely easy to work with and the most knowledgeable BMW person I have ever met. A year later, and I still love this vehicle. (I intentionally waited a year to give feedback as I wanted to see how the vehicle performed over an entire year.) Mike is more than a car salesman. He truly is passionate about BMWs and prepares each car as if it was his own special car. If you are in the market for a great used BMW you really need to contact Mike. It will be well worth your time.

Another great BMW

by from Overland Park kansas |

We have bought 3 BMW's from Bavarian auto group. We just bought a 2011 335xi. We love it. We keep our BMW's for a long time. We take along time to find the right car. After looking for our specific car mike had what we were looking for. They are not a (typical dealer). No pressure or sales gimmicks just straight ahead accurate info. We will look forward to buying our next bmw from them and hope they are around for our grand kids to buy their first BMW. Matt and Lisa

2011 BMW 750ix

by from Leavenworth, KS/ Naples, FL |

I recently bought my fourth car from Bavarian Auto Group. Once again it was an easy process and I got a great car. Mike and Janet make the car buying process very easy, and the vehicles are always in extremely good condition. I am certain I shall see them again in a few years for another superb vehicle. My wife and I have been on two 700 + mile trips so far and the ride in this vehicle was outstanding. I am very happy with this car.

Very Satisfied

by from Kansas City, MO |

I recently purchased a loaded X5 from Bavarian and am very satisfied with both the vehicle and the purchase experience. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a used BMW, and I will be calling Mike first when it is time to buy another.

sold me a painted car pretending they did not know

by from kansas |

they painted a car in a different color and sold it to me . to whom ever who reads that DO NOT BUY FROM Them!!!! Now I cannot sell this car. The title indicates it's of one color but the original color is differenet. do you realise what they did. They should have known what they do, they are a professional body shop!

Bavarian Auto Group responded to this review

June 14, 2012

Not sure who this person is?, we don't have a body shop nor do we paint cars. He must not be our customer.

Bavarian drops the ball

by from Omaha, NE |

I used cars.com to find a very special BMW, left me email address and telephone number, and no now called or emailed me. Very disappointing.

Bavarian Auto Group responded to this review

June 14, 2012

We apologize for being 24 hours late in returning the call

Great honest and the best used bmw's I have seen

by from Kansas city |

Best quality bmw cars we have seen and we looked a long time. Honest fair price excellent cust. Service