Gates Toyota

640 W Ireland Rd, South Bend, IN 46614

New 888-819-0761
Used 877-468-3984
Service 866-401-2347

Gates Toyota is the only 9 time Presidents award winner in Michiana.

great buying experience!

by from Centreville Mi. |

My salesman was proffesional, courteous, and efficient. The only thing I can say bad about any of the experience was the time it took to get the loan approval process. I have excellent credit and I didn't see why it took so long to get everything done. So the one and a half hour was little long, but everything else was great.

new prius

by from niles michigan |

i went to gates after visiting another dealer about a new prius who just wasn't there on price. i got gates on internet and was given chris emberton's phone number to follow up on what i wanted. if you want to talk to someone who is very helpful with no pressure talk to chris. i had a car to trade and chris gave me a good quote and i told him i would need to think about the deal.he never called me. i called and he stayed with his deal. finance officer offered me extended warranty and their banks financing but didn't push it when i said "no". the prius has been an excellent choice and so has gates toyota.

New car experience

by from Granger, IN |

I had done all of my research on line, taken some test drives of various makes and models and knew what kind of car I wanted and what the MSRP, holdback, and invoices prices were. The only thing I did not know was the extended warranty price. Gates treated me very fairly and I was able to negotiate the extended warranty price down. They have been good on everything promised. They forgot to give me a full tank of gas but I brought the car back and they took care of that.

BAD CHOICE

by from INDIANA |

IT WAS A BAD CHOICE WHEN I WENT TO GATES HIGH PRESSURE FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY.FELT I WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BEING A WOMAN . NOT GOOD TO WORK WITH . DO NOT TELL YOU ALL THE DEALS THEY HAVE . I WOULD TELL PEOPLE DONT GO THERE. HAPPY WITH ANOTHER DEALER IN ELKHART ,HEART CITY.