Stallion Auto Sales, Inc

Used 866-918-1141

"Where Quality Counts"

Excellent Customer Service, Great deals

by from Arlington, Texas |

By far the best auto car dealership I've ever step foot on. The customer service from Omar and Jamal was outstanding. These two guys were very friendly and helpful.

Patience is a Virtue

by from Arlington TX |

All I can say...Omar is a great guy who cares about his customers. If you deal with him for your car buying experience, he'll go above and beyond to make sure you're a satisfied! Good luck!

NICE GUY/EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Arlington, Tx |

I DEALT WITH JAMAL AND HE WAS A VERY GOOD AND HONEST MAN. I BOUGHT AN INFINITI FX35 AND I HAD SOME ISSUES WITH THE CAR. JAMAL HELPED ME TO FIX CAR. HE ALSO GAVE ME ANOTHER CAR TO USE WHILE MY INFINITI FX35 IS BEEN FIXED.

Car purchase

by from Arlington ,Texas |

Thank you for my 2007 Mercedes. Easy staff to deal with. I will come back again. Thank you Omar.

Great dealership

by from Arlington Texas |

Great people to deal with. Quality cars with high quality service. Highly recommended.

GREAT SERVICE

by from TEXAS |

I DEALT WITH OMAR AND HE WAS VERY GOOD AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I BOUGHT A CONVERTIBLE AND THE TOP HAD SOME ISSUES AND OMAR HELP ME GET BRAND NEW TOP.

MY GUYS

by from Arlington, Texas |

Where do I start. I have purhased several cars from them including my Cadillac Escalade. Jamaal is the guy I call every year. Great customer service. Jamaal even offered to let me use his boat for a weekend!!!! See you guys when I need my next Benz!!!!

Deceitful Dealership

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

This posting is meant not to bash a small business but to warn other consumers. I purchased a vehicle from Stallion and in less than a week I found out that engine maintenance lights on the vehicle had been turned off and there were many issues with the vehicle that will cost thousands to fix. Part of that issue was a RAT living in the vehicle that I apparently brought home with me and now I have a Rat living in my garage and a vehicle that has to have a new wiring harness as the RAT ate the existing one. I had the car for less than a week and have never had an issue with rodens in my subdivision. This dealer puts on a warm and caring front and truely makes you believe they are running a legit business until you have an issue and actually prove they are selling junk cars that look good. These people knew I had a young child and safety was my top priority, they did not care. They also were contacted to let them know of all the issues and never even called back. If you want a reliable and trustworthy purchase experience...DO NOT BUY FROM STALLION AUTO SALES!

Stallion Auto Sales, Inc responded to this review

May 13, 2014

A rat ? Really !!!!

NICE CARS

by from Dallas, TX |

Very nice and helpful people. They seem like they are very picky about the cars they buy. I bought a cadillac SRX and it was in an amazing condition. I love the car and gave me no issues so far!

2006 Mini

by from Arlington, TX |

I went to look at a 2006 Mini Cooper S. Omar was very helpful & was honest about any defects with the car. He offered to let me take the vehicle for the day and take it to my mechanic to have it totally checked out. They were very friendly and did not try and pressure me to purchase anything. I did not purchase anything, but would not hesitate returning again.

Great service good people

by from Fort hood TX |

I came here to look at a 2010 nissan maxima it wasn't on the lot. They went to get it for me. Cleaned it up. Offered to buy me lunch for waiting. The car arrived with a big dent in the door. They fixed it before I left the dealership. Ran a car fax everything checked out. Worked with me on the out the door cost for car. I am very pleased with this organization. I felt like I was friends with them. Extremely helpful in getting me in my new car and on my way to enjoyment. I would buy here again. The place doesn't look like much but to me that means they haven't included the cost in upgrading the facility in the cars so its kind of a good thing. I have a great car at a great price. I got my own financing and my own extended warranty so I didn't require any additional services from them other than the car and dent removal. I prefer to shop that way. I drove over 126 miles to get here and was not disappointed. Cars sell themselves. Salesman either help the sale or hurt the sale. Hesse guys here actually helped the sale a whole lot. Again thank you Jimell for selling me such a great car....Martin