Gerry Wood Automotive

525 Jake Alexander Blvd S, Salisbury, NC 28147

New 888-466-5232
Used 888-466-4405
Service 888-467-0704

Home of The Gerry Wood Commitment, the industries very best "added value" benefits package for new & used cars

Great car buying experience.

by from Cleveland nc |

I bought a new 2014 Honda accord from Gerry wood, it was a great experience! The staff was all very friendly. Chris the general manager was very nice from the start to end. Gary Junker was my salesman he was GREAT! Gary was not pushy at all when I was looking at my Honda, he was able to answer all my questions and was very helpful. Robert with the finance department was also great. This was a wonderful experience and I am every satisfied with my accord. I look foward to doing business with Gerry wood in the future. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle I highly recommend Gerry wood.

April 7, 2014

Dear Robyn, Everyone appreciates the recognition for their efforts. It was great working with you and we are so happy you ended up with the perfect Honda. We hope you get many miles and years of great service. Thanks again!

Best car dealer ever!

by from Cleveland, NC |

I have personally owned over 90 cars. I have never had a better car buying experience ever! Was treated as if I was valuable to them and that they genuinely wanted my business. Their integrity is unmatched anywhere! Couldnt beat the price either. I have nothing bad to say about them at all and they have earned my business for life. Nice job guys!

December 10, 2014

Thanks for your kind words! We aim to provide an experience that simply cannot be matched, with exceptional customer service and the right vehicle at the right price for your needs, and we're delighted to know that we have accomplished that goal. Thank you for writing about your visit! Please let us know if we can be of further service to you in the future!

Van repair

by from Salisbury,NC |

Repaired van in a quick and professional way. Everything works well. Very Satisfied with service. Thanks

December 10, 2014

Thanks for sharing your comments! We're delighted to know that you are pleased with the service performed on your van. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us, and we're always happy to know when we have achieved that. Thanks again for your feedback! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Service Work and customer service

by from Charlotte |

I bought my jeep here in 2011 and was pleased from the start. Service I had done today went very well and as usual great customer service with the team checking in from time to time and updating me as needed. Mike Goblin and Eric took great care of me. Thank you.

Appraiser/ Sales Manager not for the cutomer.

by from Linwood, NC |

I had a vehicle I bought 6 months ago from them. The appraiser appraised it for over $5k less than I bought it for. There is no way it lost that much value in that short of time. I bought it from them and another dealer said it was worth more and they told me to go sell it to them and come back with the difference. They said they wouldn't budge on trade in. I was a happy and loyal return customer until this last experience. I think being treated like a customer instead of sales number would have benifited them better. The salesman David Gardner was very good.

November 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to read that you were displeased with your visit to our dealership, Mike. For several reasons, the trade-in value of a vehicle decreases dramatically during its first few months of regular use, and our appraisers take this into account while preparing an estimate. We regret any confusion this may have caused. Because customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would be more than happy to speak with you further on this issue. Please contact us at (888) 230-9022 at your convenience if you would like to discuss your experience in more detail.

No pressure.. Just old school customer service

by from Concord , NC |

I intended to just shop for a vehicle. I was not only allowed to "shop", but I was also not pressured into buying a vehicle. Having looked online prior to stopping by the dealership, I was looking for actual vehicles to compare which model I actually wanted to purchase. Gerry Woods had selection, and prices that were comparable as well. My salesman was Tom Van Etten , and he was very pleasant to deal with and more than knowledgeable about the vehicle I was looking to buy. Once I made a decision, the process was painless. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a pleasant car buying experience.

November 22, 2014

We're delighted by your confidence in us, Eric! It's great that Tom was able to help you decide on the vehicle that was right for you. We want all of our customers to feel informed and comfortable while making a big decision, and we're pleased that he was able to do that for you. We hope you're enjoying your new car! Come back and see us again when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance!

The Best car buying experience

by from Gtown,SC |

It was the best car buying experience so far. Travis Williams is a True Professional.

November 22, 2014

We're glad to know that we set the bar high for any future car-buying experience! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're pleased that Travis was able to provide that great experience. We hope you'll come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you!

Ask for David Neal when you go!!!

by from Winston Salem |

I bought a 2015 Challenger there and was extremely happy with how I was treated from the moment I walked on the lot until I drove away in my new car. David Neal was great, he was very polite and friendly. He did not pressure me at all. I am very pleased with my experience. I've been to other dealerships and felt pressured to purchase from them on their terms not mine. Not at Gerry Wood though....

November 22, 2014

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit! We know that the car-buying experience can be rough, and we want to provide every customer with a pleasant, comfortable environment and all the information we can so that they can make the right decision for their own needs. It's great that David was able to do so for you. Let us know if we can help you again in the future! Enjoy your new car!

i love my new kia soul

by from mocksville,n.c. |

i have had my new kia for one month and a few day's it is so cute. very good on gas,it run's so quiet.it has several gadet's inside to enjoy,example---phone hookup,sirus radio,radio,phone access on stering wheel,great heat air system,this kia is so spacious,(well for me anyway) i get great compliment's--- oh did i mention it is apple red--------i do need to say this (the sale's person name sandy scott) so helpfull and knowledgeable in helping pick it out.did not rush me he explained a lot to me,and after the purchase, i now feel freely to call on sandy,if i have any question's so i will sugest to anyone who is loking for a new---used kia, stop by gerrywood motors....i'am 61 years of age this is my (bucket list car) i love it. thanks sandy

October 19, 2014

Liz, Thank you for your kind words and the compliments to Sandy. We are so happy you love your new Kia, and we appreciate the trust and confidence you have placed in our entire sales team. Happy Motoring!

Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Great to work with.

by from Salisbury, NC |

I have wanted a jeep for quite some time but was overwhelmed with all the options. My husband had previously bought a truck from Gerry Wood in Salisbury from Jimmy. We decided to go back there. What I wanted was very specific and they didn't have it on the lot. We went inside and went over everything that was a must for my new jeep. Jimmy said he would contact us ASAP when he found it. Only a few short hours later he called us and had found my jeep! They got it to Salisbury and the next day I drove off in my new 2014 Grand Jeep Cherokee! Jimmy and all the staff were awesome to do business with. We would recommend them to anyone!

Enjoyed Gerry Wood Honda Experience

by from Mocksville, NC |

Jan & I have purchased 3 vehicles (1 Accord & 2 Civics for grand-kids) from Gerry Wood Honda and we are highly pleased with all aspects of their operation. They offer the help you need without the high pressure that we find offensive. The additional services they provide are a valuable addition to the vehicle experience. All of the personnel are extremely friendly and our most recent purchase involved expediting the title/tag process which was a great benefit to us. Gary Junker has been our sales rep for the Civics and I can reliably put him forward as someone easy to work with. We will definitely encourage giving them a chance to earn your business. Harold & Jan Dyer Mocksville, NC