Gerry Wood Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

525 Jake Alexander Blvd S, Salisbury, NC 28147

Used 704-216-3401

i love my new kia soul

by from mocksville,n.c. |

i have had my new kia for one month and a few day's it is so cute. very good on gas,it run's so quiet.it has several gadet's inside to enjoy,example---phone hookup,sirus radio,radio,phone access on stering wheel,great heat air system,this kia is so spacious,(well for me anyway) i get great compliment's--- oh did i mention it is apple red--------i do need to say this (the sale's person name sandy scott) so helpfull and knowledgeable in helping pick it out.did not rush me he explained a lot to me,and after the purchase, i now feel freely to call on sandy,if i have any question's so i will sugest to anyone who is loking for a new---used kia, stop by gerrywood motors....i'am 61 years of age this is my (bucket list car) i love it. thanks sandy

Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Great to work with.

by from Salisbury, NC |

I have wanted a jeep for quite some time but was overwhelmed with all the options. My husband had previously bought a truck from Gerry Wood in Salisbury from Jimmy. We decided to go back there. What I wanted was very specific and they didn't have it on the lot. We went inside and went over everything that was a must for my new jeep. Jimmy said he would contact us ASAP when he found it. Only a few short hours later he called us and had found my jeep! They got it to Salisbury and the next day I drove off in my new 2014 Grand Jeep Cherokee! Jimmy and all the staff were awesome to do business with. We would recommend them to anyone!

Enjoyed Gerry Wood Honda Experience

by from Mocksville, NC |

Jan & I have purchased 3 vehicles (1 Accord & 2 Civics for grand-kids) from Gerry Wood Honda and we are highly pleased with all aspects of their operation. They offer the help you need without the high pressure that we find offensive. The additional services they provide are a valuable addition to the vehicle experience. All of the personnel are extremely friendly and our most recent purchase involved expediting the title/tag process which was a great benefit to us. Gary Junker has been our sales rep for the Civics and I can reliably put him forward as someone easy to work with. We will definitely encourage giving them a chance to earn your business. Harold & Jan Dyer Mocksville, NC

New car purchse

by from Greensbro NC |

Thank you to Travis , Dillon and Todd. Great experience and competitive pricing , sale person has not pressured me but has been consistent (just doing their job) , after 2 months of decision making now I am driving bran new Honda hybrid. The best prices in Triad . Thank you

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!

by from Charlotte NC |

After spending nearly a month chasing down a great used car, we stumbled upon a gem when we discovered Gerry Wood Honda. Unlike our previous terrible experiences at a myriad of dealerships, Larry Dalton from Gerry Wood Honda totally changed our minds about car shopping. Larry took the time to listen to our needs and walked us through the car-buying process. We are HUGE fans of Gerry Wood Honda and Larry Dalton. They're the perfect combination for a successful and happy car buying experience.

Exceptional Experience

by from Kernersville, NC |

The sales rep Robert Cutinella was exceptional. We were in a hurry and Robert went out of his way to meet our time constraints. I avoid car dealerships whenever possible due to previous experiences however this was a very painless process. I recommend Gerry Wood Honda and Robert without reservation to those who have previously not had a positive experience when purchasing a vehicle from a dealer.

best experience ever buying a car

by from Faith NC |

ne treated us great. Gave fair price for my trade. Handled concerns and made us very comfortable with our buying decision. I tell all my friends where to go when they are in the market for a new car. Sandy was a tremendous person to deal with. The entire team went over backwards to help us. This is my first Kia but not my last vehicle from this quality dealership. Looking forward to a long relationship with Gerry Wood and the team.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Winston Salem NC |

My wife and I purchased our first honda at Gerry wood. After shopping around at other dealers we ended up there. It was one of the best experiences of auto buying we have had. We will definitely come back for our next car. We love Gerry wood. They are very friendly and treat customers with the upmost respect .

Great car buying experience.

by from Cleveland nc |

I bought a new 2014 Honda accord from Gerry wood, it was a great experience! The staff was all very friendly. Chris the general manager was very nice from the start to end. Gary Junker was my salesman he was GREAT! Gary was not pushy at all when I was looking at my Honda, he was able to answer all my questions and was very helpful. Robert with the finance department was also great. This was a wonderful experience and I am every satisfied with my accord. I look foward to doing business with Gerry wood in the future. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle I highly recommend Gerry wood.

Gerry Wood Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

April 7, 2014

Dear Robyn, Everyone appreciates the recognition for their efforts. It was great working with you and we are so happy you ended up with the perfect Honda. We hope you get many miles and years of great service. Thanks again!

It was a great experience.

by from Lexington |

It was almost time for my car which was a Honda Accord to be paid off and I received a courtesy call from the salesman that had helped with my last two purchases. He was checking in to make sure everything was still going great with my purchase and asked did I need anything else, I had been thinking of a minivan for a while because of my growing family, so I made appt with him. He In fact got me another incredible deal with a pre owned van with great features and not many miles. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Gerry Wood Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

April 7, 2014

Dear H. Dowd. We're glad to have been there to help fit your needs with your growing family (congratulations!) and help work out another vehicle purchase from us. It's always a pleasure to help you. Happy Motoring!