Subaru of Spokane

Service 888-231-7053

Experience The Difference!

Good experience

by from Spokane, WA |

Jodi Wooddell was great to work with. I appreciate her honest approach when buying our car. It wasn't your typical experience when walking into a car dealership.

Great experience

by from Spokane, WA |

Good experience Visited Subaru of Spokane to have a look at a 2015 Forester for my wife. She had done her research, and knew almost exactly what she wanted. They didn't have a Forester with the color and options she was looking for, and I was expecting some high pressure to settle on a car in stock. However, our salesman, Marshall, worked with us on ordering a vehicle equipped the way we wish. I was pleasantly surprised to not have to argue with the dealership over this, as past experience with other dealers has been unsatisfactory. The car is not scheduled to arrive for about eight weeks, so we will see how financing goes, but we are very pleased so far. Marshall was very easy to work with. If our experience with this dealership continues like this, we will be back when our other daily driver is due for replacement.

Purchase of a 2013 Subaru Outback

by from Everett, WA |

We were looking to replace our older Jeep Liberty with a newer Subaru Outback. Subaru of Spokane and their salesman Aaron Hauer were recommended to us. Aaron was extremely knowledgeable and courteous. He was able to provide all of the details we needed to make our final decision. The entire buying process from start to finish was quick and painless. We are extremely happy with our purchase and wholeheartedly recommend buying a vehicle from Subaru of Spokane and Aaron Hauer.

First Time Car Buyer - Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else!

by from Spokane, WA |

Personally, I was looking at a different car at another dealership before I was referred to Aaron H. I was a first time car buyer, and knew at least giving Subaru of Spokane a shot wasn't going to hurt. If I ever want another Subaru, or to experience such fantastic customer service and product knowledge you can bet I will return to this exact same location and ask for Aaron, and I respectfully recommend you do the same. I have never been so happy when it came to cars-- then again I did just get one! When looking at cars, I knew exactly what I could afford and I was told to be forword with Aaron.. so I was, and he wasn't pushy or demanding. He understood my situation and was able to completely work with my budget. I was a little nervous at first, but he was able to keep everything running smoothly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Any questions about the car that I had, he was able to answer without hesitation. I came out with a '13, certified pre-owned and I couldn't feel anymore safe with the warranty given, and the additional warranties offered (and purchased)! This car will stay with me for a long time and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Super!

by from Moses Lake, WA |

My Wife and I had a great experience purchasing our first Subaru. Steven Blue and Mary were excellent to work with and we would reccomend Subaru of Spokane to anyone looking for a Subaru! We Love our new STI!

Best car purchase experience of my life!

by from Spokane, WA |

I highly recommend Subaru of Spokane to anyone looking for value and reliability. Both the Subaru brand and the Subaru of Spokane dealership provide both of these important qualities! Every person with whom I've dealt at Subaru of Spokane is professional, intelligent, knowledgeable and honest (yes, I said honest!). My car purchase was actually enjoyable instead of exhausting. The dealership staff asked questions before I thought of them, they were anticipatory and noted/answered every question I had. If you want a fantastic car brand and a competent, professional place to purchase your vehicle, I recommend none other than Subaru of Spokane!

My first Suburu!

by from Spokane, Wa |

My experience test driving, learning, and purchasing my first Suburu was great! The staff were relaxed and very informative. I didn't feel rushed or pressured, which was a relief. I would recommend the downtown Suburu of Spokane to anyone!

Great Purchasing Experience

by from Spokane, WA |

Sam not only listened to what I said, he acted on it. I had put in a request for information online, and withing an hour and a half 3 local dealers had called me. Sam is the only one who fully listened to what I said on the phone. I've never before had a car salesman come pick me up at home, in the exact car I was thinking of buying ... in order to do a test drive. That sealed the deal. I headed straight for the dealership because I knew after only 3 blocks that I was going to buy that car. I appreciate that he didn't talk down to me, try to talk me into things I have zero interest in or try to up-sell me to a more expensive model. Tyler was equally as good at getting the financing paperwork done quickly and without pressure. Tim called from the service department just 3 days later to schedule time for a package I'd purchased. (I think I was supposed to call to set this up but was so excited with the car I kept forgetting.) Also, before I left the dealership - Sam scheduled my first oil change! Truly excellent service for a Sunday, spur of the moment decision to finally buy a new car. Sam even gave me a tour of the Service Dept so I would know where to go and what to expect when bringing the car in for routine maintenance. That was completely new to me. Superb service!

Super Hero

by from Barrington, IL |

David gave me initial guidance with an internet chat. He did not pressure me but was a good resource of information. Dustin followed up the following business day. This was a phone sale to be delivered to my daughter. Dustin was very informative as to the car details as well as registration, titling and fees. When I made my offer, he represented it to the sales manager in a professional manner and called me when it was accepted. Then he helped my daughter by providing her guidance on the necessary documents for registration. This continued even on his day off. Before delivery, he inspected the car, provided mats, and found an extra set of keys through the previous owner. Finally he drove several hours to deliver the car ensuring she would be pleased in its condition. I have bought cars in the midwest and Florida including some from luxury dealers. I have never been afforded this type of service before. Please allow Dustin to provide you with the same service.

Love my Legacy

by from Spokane, WA |

I had a great experience at Subaru of Spokane. I took advantage of a great program and love my 2014 Subaru Legacy. I got it just in time for the snow and am so glad to have it. Eric McMahon took his time with me and helped me pick the perfect car for my situation. I will definitely recommend friends and family to Eric and Subaru of Spokane.

Amazing experience at Subaru of spokane

by from Spokane wa |

Aaron at Subaru was an awesome help in finding me the right car at the right price for my family, it was a pleasant experience and I'm safe in saying I'd recommend anyone I know to him for a new car. Thanks Aaron!