Olmos Park Auto Group

Used 866-628-5192

QUALITY PRE OWNED VEHICLES

Professional, Courteous, and Knowledgeable

by from Grey Forest, TX |

I would recommend this dealership, and Steve, to anyone looking to buy a car. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The entire transaction was completed in no time. I would go there, again, and would recommend Olmos Park Auto Group to anyone serious about buying a car.

Great Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

The owner and his rep were very accommodating while I tried to get to their location a couple of times to see and drive the car. They are kind and professional. I won't hesitate to return if they have a car I want or need.

I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!

by from San Antonio, TX. |

Didn't think I could get a car due to credit problems from a divorce BUT i was wrong! Steve & Mike helped me and now i'm in the car I wanted at affordable monthly payments! Completed application late Thurs. evening (5 p.m.) and was in my car the next day! They are super friendly and helpful! Will def. be referring friends.

Will Respond to Inquiries.

by from San Antonio, TX |

I am overseas for now but will return to San Antonio for Christmas. I have found 2 good buys through the internet on cars sold by Olmos Park Auto Group and twice they have responded back to me. Other Used Car vendors do not seem to take the time to answer me on vehicles I inquire about. Olmos Park Auto Group please keep up the go work. I'll see you in San Antonio.

GREAT COMPANY

by from san antonio, tx |

This company was very instrumental in assisting me to find a reliable vehicle for my college bound daughter. recommend.

my trade in

by from san antonio, texas |

First of all, I did gave them a good review, but not any more.i had only a trade in and told them I am still waiting for the title from the other financial and I don't know when I will get the title.steve told me they will wait and I gave them $500.00 also besides my trade.now they keep calling me to hurry up with the title since they sold the trade in I had, they told me the vehicle is going out of state.now steve tells me that he isn't going to gave me my plates for the chevy tahoe I purchase from them which I had my own financial.it's not my fault they sold my trade in so fast.so I will do what it takes or legal action to get my plates.

great customer and no pressure.

by from san antonio, texas |

The first time buying a vehicle and very good service, didn't have get pressure, didn't have to spend my whole day.very friendly.i honestly have to say I bought very nice suv.very very excellent. Recommend buying vehicle from them, very good quality vehicles.

Great service, exceptional deals...

by from San Antonio Texas |

I have purchased two cars from Olmos Park Auto Group, Mr. Ramirez went out of his way to find a lender for my vehicle, when my credit was less than stellar. He also gave me top dollar for my trade. I have recommended them to all of my friends and family and have never received any negative feed back. Mrs. James Starnes

Good Service

by from Spring Branch Tx |

Olmos Park Auto Group has received a 5 star review by a consumer on Cars.com. As you know, your careful consideration of a review is highly recommended: Clean cars that will last you worth the money. By Alan Martin from Spring Branch Tx 78070 | January 15, 2014 Hey people, if you are in the market looking for a car at a fair price then talk to Steve or Mike at Olmos Park auto group. They will get you in a car at a fair and balanced price that fits you needs. The reason I liked this lot they are not into high pressure sales, they let there cars sell themselves. Honest people at honest prices. Don't be afraid to go by and test drive a car and speak with them about your needs. You will walk away with a great experience. I did thanks for my new car. I will refer my friends. Al Rating from Alan Martin Overall: 5 Customer Service: 5 out of 5 Buying Process: 5 out of 5 Quality of Repair: N/A Overall Facilities: 5 out of 5 To reply to this review please visit My Dealer Center at http://dealers.cars.com. If you are unable to click the above link, you can simply paste the URL into your browsers address bar.

Clean cars that will last you worth the money.

by from Spring Branch Tx 78070 |

GREAT FACILITY CLEAN AND FRIENDLY GOOD DEALS

by from AKRON, OHIO |

I HAVE DEALT WITH PARK FOR MANY YEARS AND FOUND THEM TO BE EASY TO DEAL WITH. YOUR CAR IS THE CAR YOU EXPECTED IT TO BE. DRIVE IN AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE.