Delong Ford Inc

212 E Delaware St, Dwight, IL 60420

New 888-372-4921
Used 888-665-2734
Service 888-812-8542

Make buying a smooth ride!

Amazing as usual!!!

by from dwight il |

Amazing as usual!!! We just traded in our third car to DeLongs, and as usual the service was awesome! All it took was a phone call, test drive, and a call letting me know paper work was ready to sign. Woody is absolutely fantastic! He's very patient if you are picky, and never tries to sell you something out of your range. You are never pressured into buying something, and never hassled as soon as you step foot on the car lot. We have had past vehicles serviced at DeLong's, from basic oil changes to replacing ball joints. Matt and the service department always do an awesome job! The customer service is always top notch! One time truly sticks out in my mind! I called Jonathon at 6pm on a Friday night stuck 5 hours from home. Jonathon and Matt loaded up a car and brought it to us and flat bedded my car home so we could continue our vacation! They truly went above and beyond what needed to be done! I can honestly say that we will never buy car from anyone other than Delong's. Thank you for making the car buying experience so pleasant and easy!! Keep up the GREAT work guys!!!

Very pleased return customer

by from Morris, IL |

We have been buying our vehicles from Delong's for 20 years. I made the mistake of buying a new GM Acadia in '09, which I hated, and traded it in just over a year to go back to a Ford. Everyone at this dealership is very nice. Woody was great to work with, and very patient while I tried to make up my mind what I wanted. I don't care if I look anywhere else when I'm looking for a new car!

Made car buying enjoyable

by from Chicago, Il |

Walking in with a handful of those typical dealer tricks and frequently used phrases in mind, Woody quickly put my mind at ease with his genuinely laid back personality and Midwestern hospitality. Having never dealt with a dealership before firsthand, Mike was very helpful and honest with my questions. He never pushed or pressured and really made it feel like we'd known each other for years. I would absolutely recommend Woody and the DeLong Ford team to future new or used car buying hopefuls. DeLong Ford was well worth the hour drive down to Dwight as I walked.. drove out with my new-used 2011 Ford Edge. Thanks again for the great experience!

Happy Customer

by from Morris,IL |

Thanks to DeLong Ford I was able to purchase an F-150 at a price I was looking for and financing within my budget. Woody and Nathan went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the truck and they fixed any problems with it before I picked it up. I am very pleased with my experience with the dealership and will return for future purchases. Thanks again!

Great experience

by from NW suburbs Chicago |

As other reviewers have stated, Woody at Delong made our buying experience very easy. We bought a used Chevy pickup. It was fairly priced, we were given every opportunity to drive, check it out, etc. Paperwork was done quickly, payment convenient. Done and done. Will go back here first before any other dealer.

Great buying experience

by from Pontiac, IL |

This was my first time buying a car by myself and Nathan made it extremely easy. I told him exactly what I was looking for and how much I could spend and he had 2 vehicles that matched those exact things. The cars were initially listed a little higher than my max budget, but Nathan was confident that we could make it happen and he did! I went and looked at and test drove both matching vehicles to decide which car was going to be the winner. I decided which car I wanted and I came back the next morning to purchase it. When I came back to purchase it, I dealt with Woody and he made the paperwork portion of purchasing really easy. It was quick and simple. I had the keys to my "new" car in a matter of a half hour. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better purchasing experience. I will highly recommend this dealership to people looking for a new car or a "new" car to them.

amazing

by from Plainfield, IL |

This was the second time i have purchased a vehicle through Delong ford. my experiences with Delong ford were amazing. Jon and Woody are great guys that i would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a vehicle!

DeLong Ford

by from Streator, IL |

DeLong was able to get me a great price on the exact truck that I wanted. The service was very friendly and laid back and they were quick to answer all the questions I had as a first time car buyer. I couldn't be happier with my car buying experience and I would highly recommend DeLong Ford.

Best Deal

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

Overall they were giving me the best deal of any of the dealers within a 200 mile radius. And they did offer to get the vehicle I wanted from another dealer and still offer me the lowest deal. Even a better discount than the dealers of a larger lot. However the only problem seemed to be their timely response. I would email and not hear back for a couple days. The only day I could even go to their lot was on Sat because that's when both of us are off. I kept trying to contact to see if they were going to get the car I wanted and see when it would be available in order to purchase. I didn't hear back from them. And their hours are that of bankers hours which is an inconvenience if you get off late and need to drive the 45 mins to get there. I ended up buying my 2nd choice vehicle at a dealer nearby that was also open till 6pm that day. If Delong would have contacted me and got the vehicle I wanted, we would of headed there early on Sat morning and would have purchased my 1st choice vehicle.

Delong Ford Inc responded to this review

March 18, 2014

Dear Sir or Madam, We appreciate your review. We also sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. We generally will do what it takes to accommodate our customers' schedules, but it sounds like our timeliness of communication fell a bit short of acceptable. Again, we appreciate your feedback and will take it into strong consideration as we move forward with the goal of delivering exceptional customer service. Sincerely, Nathan Carlson Internet Manager | DeLong Ford

Great service

by from Bonner Springs, KS |

I am impressed to see a dealership that is true to their word, after receiving several calls about the vehicle I was looking at, Mike Woods refused to sell the vehicle to anyone else. This dealership knows how to treat their customers, just like a neighbor. They have the best service anyone could ask for, it only took a few minutes after the test drive for me to walk out of the dealership with my new vehicle. Thanks

nice people at delong

by from lockport il |

first time at delong ford and I left with a new f150. it was a nice no pressure experience. and it was a nice little country ride. I will be going back