Sal's Auto Sales

5941 NW 39th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73122

Worst cars dealership in Oklahoma

by from oklahoma city, OK |

DON'T EVER GO to this dealership. They're the worst people that you can deal with. All cars are over priced

Fast and helpful

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Negotiation was very fast. They came down 1500 from the price listed on this site. The car was very clean, and was the absolute nicest vehicle in the price range.

Great

by from Oklahoma city, ok |

Wonderful wonderful service great great customer service very fast process friendly people

great customer service

by from okc |

these people treat you like a human, unlike all the other dealerships i have been to. i recommend you come here for the next car you want to buy

Fathi

by from Oklahoma city, Ok |

Great service and very straight forward. i highly recommend the visit.

easy deal

by from oklahoma |

i love the car i bought from Sal's. their prices are reasonable. my deal was easy and quick:)

Sal's Auto Sales responded to this review

January 17, 2012

All of us here at Sal's appreciate your kind words. It makes me very happy when one our customers are very satisfied with all the services we provided here. We are one of the few used dealerships that are very understanding, provide the best selection, and never try to rush the sale. Please do tell all of your friends and family about us here at Sal's so we can excel in our business and satisfy all the future clients.

Brooklyn Bad Boy

by from Oklahoma City Ok. |

The service and expertise here at Sal's is more than excellent. They welcomed me greatly and answered all of my questions with honest and open sincerity. The cars here are in great shape and Sal's has a service center to address all and any concerns. I am working on purchasing my second vehicle here and plan on purchasing another for my other son. I highly recommend Sal's Auto to everyone and all. My first car from Sal's is still running great. The care that has been given to my Honda is outstanding. I bought it used but it runs new.

Great Buying Experiance

by from Moore,OK |

I purchased a Honda Accord from this dealership, they are great people to deal with and they were informative and easy to Deal with. i like the way they do business and i will buy another car from them in the near future.

There is humanity in this dealership!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

My college student was driving my 15 year old Honda when she was rear-ended and totalled her car so we were in the market for an inexpenive, used car. I'm a single working moter and all we had to offer WAS ALL WE HAD. We saw a car at Sal's that she wanted and made an offer. They countered but it broke my heart to tell her we couldn't afford it. We walked away with heavy hearts and as we were leaving, Sal himself came over and accepted our offer because she was a struggling college student. I was amazed, a car dealer with a heart! They couldn't have made much on the deal and the car was clean, in great condition, and in high demand. I felt like they were MORE than fair to us. They were very pleasant to work with and even waited a short period for us to get the money together. I'd highly recommend this dealer to anyone.

2001 honda

by from Enid,ok |

I would definiely refer a friend here at Sals auto sales they were very kind and helpful with all my needs.