Bill Walsh Toyota

Rt 23 & 180, Ottawa, IL 61350

New 866-387-6402
Used 866-562-4998
Service 888-904-2875

"OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR FRIENDS"

Not worth the drive

by from Montgomery,IL. |

Drove along way to look at vehicle I researched on cars.com Salesman not very interested when said I was on a very strict budgeted amount. The car I researched was still there, but had a cracked windshield, damage to its interior. Very disappointed, his response was at this price what did you expect.....enough said,I walked away

sales process ok, thereafter -sold is fogotten

by from Grosse Pointe Park |

The car I saw advertised was just what I wanted The trade-in-value they offered immediately was fair and the people I met after driving 350 miles where friendly and professional On the way back the "check engine" light came and later the wiper began to rattle and the brakes made a noise sometimes when pressed a little harder.The car came with 3 month warranty.I reported what we experienced and asked for advise, also about details of the warranty ( what was covered and the process ) we did not claim anything just asking for info. Result: No answer,no reaction This is a fancy dealership with unacceptable behavior after the sale.

Bill Walsh Toyota responded to this review

February 26, 2013

We read your online review and take it seriously. I'd like to personally resolve this with you. As online reviews are hard to track because they are anonymous and I can't reach out to you, please call me at my direct number and I'll handle it personally. My number is 815-431-3509. Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.