Bill Walsh Toyota

4000 N Columbus St, Ottawa, IL 61350

New 866-387-6402 New 866-387-6402
Used 866-562-4998 Used 866-562-4998
Service 888-904-2875 Service 888-904-2875

"OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR FRIENDS"

WORTH THE TRIP

by from Quincy IL |

Found the exact vehicle I was looking for on cars.com and contacted Chuck Kiminky at Bill Walsh Toyota. From there the process was seamless. My wife and I drove almost 4 hours to see this vehicle even after being disappointed by other dealerships misrepresenting thier vehicles. From the moment we walked in the door everything was prepared (as we had done as much leg work ahead of time via internet and email as possible) and ready... except they were still Hand washing the van which was great. I will say that the interior could have used a more detailed person cleaning it because they did miss a few spots on the seats. but that is pretty common. i got to drive the vehicle all the home and am completely impressed with our purchase. I will be contacting Bill Walsh Toyota the moment we get this van paid for so they can start looking for our next Toyota. Thank you Bill Wash Toyota and Thanks Chuck Kiminky!!! See you next time... and every time after that!!!

REAL FOLKS TRYIN REAL HARD TO MAKE YOU REAL HAPPYF

by from OTTAWA, IL |

FOR ALL THE BILL WALSH FAMILY GIVES BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY I KNEW I WANTED TO GIVE THEM MY BUSINESS. MY EXPERIENCE CONFIRMED THE WISDOM OF MY DECISION. MIKE AND TOM SHOWED ME AN OPPORTUNITY I NEEDED TO PONDER. THEY GAVE ME THE TIME AND SPACE TO REALIZE IT WAS NOT ONE I SHOULD REFUSE. AND ALL I WENT IN FOR WAS AN OIL CHANGE...GO FIGURE.

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from Channahon, IL |

In the past we have purchased most of our vehicles from large dealerships. None of the larger dealerships had the black Corolla S Premium were looking for, but Bill Walsh Toyota had one in stock. We were pleasantly surprised how quick we negotiated the price, signed the paperwork and were on our way in our new car. We appreciated that they did not try to pressure us into buying all the extras such as rustproofing, paint protection and an extended warranty. We would definitely go to Bill Walsh Toyota again when we are looking for a new car.

Great used truck buying experience!

by from Gilman, IL |

The truck that we were interested in buying was as described. We drove 1 1/2 hours to see it. Mike and Dave were great! We feel that we got a fair deal on our trade-in. They didn't try to pressure us into buying an additional warranty or rustproofing, etc., which was most appreciated. Overall, this was a very smooth transaction, and we would recommend buying from Bill Walsh Toyota.

A great experience for car buying

by from Ramsey Illinois |

I just bought my first vehicle from Bill Walsh Toyota. What a smooth process. I got just what I wanted for a great price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks Jeff for spending the extra time with me so I could get just what I wanted. Chad Compton

Fast and friendly process

by from Peru, IL |

We shopped for a new Highlander in the suburbs and locally and we found that Chelsea and Chuck were very friendly and answered our questions quickly. They gave us very clear comparisons between the models we were considering and helped us decide on an XLE (actually a little bit less expensive that what we thought we wanted). The price we were quoted by Chuck on our email was exactly the price we were shown in the showroom, too. It was a very pleasant experience and Chuck spent more time making sure we understood the equipment on our new Highlander than it took to actually purchase the vehicle. Bill Walsh Toyota is a very new, clean dealership and the staff is all very helpful.

Not worth the drive

by from Montgomery,IL. |

Drove along way to look at vehicle I researched on cars.com Salesman not very interested when said I was on a very strict budgeted amount. The car I researched was still there, but had a cracked windshield, damage to its interior. Very disappointed, his response was at this price what did you expect.....enough said,I walked away

sales process ok, thereafter -sold is fogotten

by from Grosse Pointe Park |

The car I saw advertised was just what I wanted The trade-in-value they offered immediately was fair and the people I met after driving 350 miles where friendly and professional On the way back the "check engine" light came and later the wiper began to rattle and the brakes made a noise sometimes when pressed a little harder.The car came with 3 month warranty.I reported what we experienced and asked for advise, also about details of the warranty ( what was covered and the process ) we did not claim anything just asking for info. Result: No answer,no reaction This is a fancy dealership with unacceptable behavior after the sale.

Bill Walsh Toyota responded to this review

February 26, 2013

We read your online review and take it seriously. I'd like to personally resolve this with you. As online reviews are hard to track because they are anonymous and I can't reach out to you, please call me at my direct number and I'll handle it personally. My number is 815-431-3509. Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.