Marty's Auto

327 Route 7 S, Milton, VT 05468

Used 888-465-3188

Great Experience!

by from Burlington, VT |

I had a great experience purchasing with Marty's. They were very open and honest throughout the entire transaction. I had a terrible experience with another dealer and after going through Marty's felt so much better with the purchasing process. I purchased a 2007 Toyota Yaris and it's been everything I ever needed in a car. Financing was also a great experience, I found that other dealers tried to quote me on high interest rates but not Marty's. They work with local banks and credit unions to truly help you find the right deal. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for used car, they do amazing work and are incredible to do business with. Thank you Marty's!

Really helped me out (more than I had hoped for)

by from Montgomery Vt |

Needed a quality second car. Read the reviews and checked out Marty's. Found a good deal and explained I was having trouble with existing vehicle.They helped me source a transmission and replacement service for far cheaper than I could have. Also found a much cheaper insurance carrier for me.Salesman did not have any qualms about being upfront and honest.I think you will get what they tell you.No crystal ball for cars though.After saving on insurance and tranny replacement I could barely carry my wallet out the door.

Great & Easy process

by from Milton, VT |

Just bought a vehicle from Martys. Brian was great to work with. Very helpful, and knowledgeable about the vehicle. The whole process was not stressful at all, I never felt pressured. The vehicle we went there initially to buy had been sold, and I was disappointed. Brian offered right away to search for one like it. We opted to look around and I am glad we did. I am very happy with my choice. Thanks Marty's for being a dealer right here in town and making the process so easy. Will definitely be back again.

Refreshing buying experience

by from Montpelier VT |

Its kind of a pleasure to go to a Place like Martys, it makes you realize what buying a car can be like without all the charades usually synonmous with used car lots. It was a good experience working with them, they searched for financing and found me the best deal and wrapped it all up rather quickly. I never felt pressured, they answered all my questions and they just didn't seem to be hiding anything. Reccomend them highly I will go back.

Very content customer

by from Milton, VT |

Last week I purchased a 2009 Subaru Impreza from this dealership. I honestly couldn't be happier with the choice I made. Our salesmen was Brian, Brian was great he went above and beyond to help. I had my heart set on that Impreza, and he wasn't going to let me leave an unhappy customer. The day I went to sign the papers I was on my lunch break so I only had a half hour to talk, sign the papers, and go. Once I got there everything was already taken care of I just had to sign papers, write the check, and before I knew it I was in my new car heading back to work. The whole looking and buying process at Marty's was fast, sufficient, and an all around great experience. I was told by a few different people that Marty's Auto was the place to go, and I'm glad we made the choice to look there instead of elsewhere. I absolutely love my car and couldn't be happier. I would recommend anyone and everyone to go there if your looking for a new or used car. The salesman are great and very friendly, they also have a huge selection of cars to choose from.

Wonderful people and experience

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

I was so pleased to do business with Marty's that I am willing to drive from Arkansas to do business the next time I need a car. I am talking Marty's" up" with my friends in Arkansas and we may caravan to Vermont to do business with these guys. I spent a lot of time with this family and staff in making my decision and could not thank them enough for their honesty and clarity in the way they do business. They accepted a check from me ---guy from Arkansas---on a Texas bank and did not ask so much from me as a drivers license or ID---I was compelled at the level of trust they had in me. Thank you for this glimpse into the idea that a "man's word is his bond". Richard Wilhelm

These guys are the best!!!

by from South Burlington, VT |

This is our families third vehicle purchased from Marty's Auto. We bought a 2008 Honda Pilot last year that has been a wonderful car. We recently purchased a 2013 Volvo XC70 with 1k miles. We saved over 10k compared to other local dealers! We also had purchased a 2009 VW Jetta from these guys as well. We drove it for about a month and decided we needed a larger vehicle for our family. We went back to them and asked about trading it back in. They refunded the full purchase price even though we had put 1000 miles it. We ended up trading for another 2007 Volvo XC90 with third row seating. We absolutely love it! I can't say enough good things about these guys. They have always been honest and upfront which is something we have not had in the past with other dealers. Keep up the good work!!

Always a pleasure

by from St. Albans |

My wife and I recently purchased another vehicle from Marty's. With two Audi purchases, we've enjoyed our dealings with Marty and his staff, from start to finish. Never high pressure, honest, and upfront, with very reasonable prices, make for a great experience each time. The quality of their vehicles, and the selection they maintain, keeps up returning when in the market for great value for the money. I highly recommend checking out Marty's when you're in the market for a great used vehicle. Much can be said about "rebuilt" vehicles, and given how quick insurance companies are to total a salvageable vehicle, it's just smart to see what's out there, and take advantage of the savings, on often lower mileage cars. As for us, we're very happy with our purchases!

great experience

by from South Burlington, Vermont |

I am leaving a review because the reviews of others really helped me as I decided to buy a car from Marty's. The service is excellent, people are so friendly and helpful; responding with patience and respect to every question I asked. Often with more information than I could even process. A lot of people questioned my reasoning about buying a car with a salvaged title but I believe that Marty's makes it a very safe thing to do despite all of the potential problems you'll hear about. It is a great place to get a low mileage vehicle at a great price. These people are a lovely family business with integrity. I will use their services again and would recommend them to anyone.

Marty's always treated me well

by from Milton Vermont |

I have brought a couple cars from Marty and I always seen the car pre repair I never had any trouble to speak of and when i found a small item was missing on one of the cars, Marty secured the part for me at his cost. Can't ask for more than that. I feel I can trust Marty,sign of a good business man when you think he was able to move into a nice new location back when so many business were struggling to stay open. Think that shows he has earned the trust of many clients. Thanks John