Right Choice Automotive

Right Choice Automotive

4335 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85014

Used 888-547-8268

A Family owned used car dealership with over 30 years experience!

Great used cars

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

This is a great place to get a reasonably priced used car that still looks and runs great. We bought a 2002 Chevy Tracker and we just love it. It was clean, had practically new tires on it and a new convertible top. It's fun to drive and just what we were looking for. The dealership made buying really quick and easy. They don't pressure you to buy anything. Very pleasant buying experience all around.

Incredibly kind people

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Excellent service and very kind people. They kept me well informed on the car I wanted and helped make sure I got it. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family. And I hope to do more business with them in the future.

Out of state purchaser

by from Pensacola, FL |

I am a Florida customer and the dealership never responded to my inquiry. I can only surmise that they did not take me seriously as a buyer. Looks like I am on my way to Pittsburgh to make a purchase. If you are advertising nationwide take your potential customers seriously.

great people to work with

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had a very easy time buying a vehicle from Right Choice. I just moved here from the east coast and wasn't in a rush to buy a car since I rely on the light rail. Steve helped me purchase a car very quickly and effectively without being pushy like at other dealerships I had been to. I also had problems with the bank letting me use my check card to make the purchase. Steve helped me to work out my payments and 2 days after I had initially come in to look at a car I saw on the website, I was driving away in my new car!

Wonderful experience.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I made appointment to see a car on Friday afternoon before a 3 day holiday. Aubrey said he would wait until I arrived. I arrived 15 minuets after closing but it didn't seem to bother him. I loved the car but I could not get a loan on the car because they don't give car loans on cars over 20 years old. I didn't know that but Aubrey said he told me that in our earlier conversation, again he did not seem bothered by the fact I was there after closing looking at a car I could not get. Left that night and came back the next morning at 9:00 and decided on a cute little Altima. Loved the selection and loved the customer service. I felt very comfortable buying a car by myself. After starting the loan process I found out that the brother Steve knows my supervisor. Small world. I am very happy with my purchase. I will recommend this company again. They have a A+ rating from the BBB. I did my research and got lucky to find such an amazing honest company.

Car purchaser

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Two auto smart brothers with motor city history! Only straight talk, here. I was attracted by an ad that was just listed on cars.com; I have been watching for an auto like this for several months for an inexperienced driver. The brothers were fantastic! They were patient with me and answered all my questions, showed all areas of the car. For example: we checked the oil (it was very clean) and Aubrey even tried the heater (the outside temp 94 degrees). Steve handled all the paper work and photography. Even Father, Jack. had a few words about cars on pick up day. Great family interactions. In the future, I think if you know what you want in a vehicle, call them; see what they can do for you! Might save lots of time and looking! These boys are sharp!

real people! real honesty! real integrity!

by from scottsdale, az |

we purchased a vehicle here earlier this year. A van. We are still extremely happy with our purchase. We have traveled many mile since then. Over the highest mountain areas state to state and back again. This vehicle is everything and more of what they promised. Steve and his family are all American gems! Good people still exist! Thank you for your value system. This is the "Right Choice" for anyone in driving distance to visit. You wont be disappointed! We have and will continue to recommend these good people to our dearest friends and associates!

good experience

by from litchfield park az |

I came to this dealership because they had a particular economy car I was looking for. Their service was great and the purchase transaction was pretty smooth. The brothers who run this business seem to care about their customers and their reputation. The prices are fair and there are a variety of cars for all sorts of tastes. If I didn't need a gas saver, I saw something else I would have easily bought because the condition and price was right.

Great car buying experience!

by from Morristown, AZ |

I purchased a car from Right Choice Auto on 9/9/2013 and it was a very positive car buying experience. Aubrey and Steve were great to work with! I spent a couple of days shopping at different dealerships and experienced high pressure sales tactics, along with bait and switch from the big dealerships.... what a nightmare! As a single woman, shopping for a car is stressful, and these dealerships just make it worse and make it difficult to trust them or any other car salesperson, much less make me want to purchase from them. So... my experience with Right Choice was SO different from the other dealerships! I was treated with respect and no high pressure. It took me a couple of days to make a decision, and Aubrey and Steve were willing to negotiate and share their car knowledge with me. I am very happy with my car and my decision! I liked that I received a follow-up call asking me about my purchase and whether I was happy with my car and if I had any complaints or suggestions. They also mailed a very nice thank you photo/card of me and my new car, which was a delightful touch.

Purchased an '07 Toyota Corolla

by from Phoenix |

Thank you for all you do! I purchased an '07 Toyota Corolla and never had a better car. I have had such a great experience with your lot, that I will definitely send referrals over. Keep up the great deals :)