Right Choice Automotive

Right Choice Automotive

4335 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85014

Used 888-547-8268

A Family owned used car dealership with over 30 years experience!

GREAT DEALERSHIP!

by from Phoenix AZ |

I bought a 02 Miata last month and have waited on this review so I could make sure that I had the car looked at and all was okay. Now that I have, EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL!!! Car is in great shape and the purchase process was quick and simple. Thanks guys and and I'll certainly recommend friends and family your way!

Right Choice Automotive responded to this review

December 26, 2014

Thank you for the chance to have served you!

Awesome Place and People

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I purchased my first vehicle at Right Choice and I am extremely happy with my car and the service I received. Like other dealers, I did not feel pressured into anything and was well informed on the cars history (they provide FREE carfax!). I was very confident in my choice and would highly recommend them if you are look for a used car!

A Fine Car-Buying Transaction

by from the Shore of Lake Superior |

We purchased a car from Steve at Right Choice in late January 2015, and have been well-pleased. We live in Michigan and needed a car, so we used the internet to screen potential purchases in Phoenix, where rust is not a large problem. Right Choice and another dealer were selling vehicles that met our criteria. The Car Fax report posted online by Right Choice was a major factor in our decision to contact them; the other dealer did not post a CarFax. On the phone, Steve answered our questions satisfactorily. The price was just at blue book for the vintage, equipment and mileage of the car, so we flew to Phoenix to inspect and test-drive it. The vehicle, a 2001 AWD, seemed more than acceptable so we purchased it. Steve was helpful in contacting our insurance agent in Michigan to activate our policy. As a friendly gesture, he took a sunny photo of ourselves with the car and emailed it to us immediately. We shared the images with our shivering friends back home. A few days later we drove the car to Michigan with no car-related incidents. When we applied for a Michigan title in late February, the local State agent did not understand an obscure point of Arizona tax paperwork. We called Steve at his office, and he cheerfully talked with the agent and improved her understanding.

Purchased Mini Cooper Roadster

by from Mesa, AZ |

Never been so easy or with more confidence! Thank you Aubrey and Steve -- you are my 'go to' guys for cars!

Right Choice Automotive responded to this review

December 26, 2014

Thank you for the chance to help you find your dream car!

Great used cars

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

This is a great place to get a reasonably priced used car that still looks and runs great. We bought a 2002 Chevy Tracker and we just love it. It was clean, had practically new tires on it and a new convertible top. It's fun to drive and just what we were looking for. The dealership made buying really quick and easy. They don't pressure you to buy anything. Very pleasant buying experience all around.

Incredibly kind people

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Excellent service and very kind people. They kept me well informed on the car I wanted and helped make sure I got it. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family. And I hope to do more business with them in the future.

Out of state purchaser

by from Pensacola, FL |

I am a Florida customer and the dealership never responded to my inquiry. I can only surmise that they did not take me seriously as a buyer. Looks like I am on my way to Pittsburgh to make a purchase. If you are advertising nationwide take your potential customers seriously.

great people to work with

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had a very easy time buying a vehicle from Right Choice. I just moved here from the east coast and wasn't in a rush to buy a car since I rely on the light rail. Steve helped me purchase a car very quickly and effectively without being pushy like at other dealerships I had been to. I also had problems with the bank letting me use my check card to make the purchase. Steve helped me to work out my payments and 2 days after I had initially come in to look at a car I saw on the website, I was driving away in my new car!

Wonderful experience.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I made appointment to see a car on Friday afternoon before a 3 day holiday. Aubrey said he would wait until I arrived. I arrived 15 minuets after closing but it didn't seem to bother him. I loved the car but I could not get a loan on the car because they don't give car loans on cars over 20 years old. I didn't know that but Aubrey said he told me that in our earlier conversation, again he did not seem bothered by the fact I was there after closing looking at a car I could not get. Left that night and came back the next morning at 9:00 and decided on a cute little Altima. Loved the selection and loved the customer service. I felt very comfortable buying a car by myself. After starting the loan process I found out that the brother Steve knows my supervisor. Small world. I am very happy with my purchase. I will recommend this company again. They have a A+ rating from the BBB. I did my research and got lucky to find such an amazing honest company.

Car purchaser

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Two auto smart brothers with motor city history! Only straight talk, here. I was attracted by an ad that was just listed on cars.com; I have been watching for an auto like this for several months for an inexperienced driver. The brothers were fantastic! They were patient with me and answered all my questions, showed all areas of the car. For example: we checked the oil (it was very clean) and Aubrey even tried the heater (the outside temp 94 degrees). Steve handled all the paper work and photography. Even Father, Jack. had a few words about cars on pick up day. Great family interactions. In the future, I think if you know what you want in a vehicle, call them; see what they can do for you! Might save lots of time and looking! These boys are sharp!

real people! real honesty! real integrity!

by from scottsdale, az |

we purchased a vehicle here earlier this year. A van. We are still extremely happy with our purchase. We have traveled many mile since then. Over the highest mountain areas state to state and back again. This vehicle is everything and more of what they promised. Steve and his family are all American gems! Good people still exist! Thank you for your value system. This is the "Right Choice" for anyone in driving distance to visit. You wont be disappointed! We have and will continue to recommend these good people to our dearest friends and associates!