Right Choice Automotive

Right Choice Automotive

4335 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85014

Used 888-547-8268

A Family owned used car dealership with over 30 years experience!

Purchased an '07 Toyota Corolla

by from Phoenix |

Thank you for all you do! I purchased an '07 Toyota Corolla and never had a better car. I have had such a great experience with your lot, that I will definitely send referrals over. Keep up the great deals :)

Stay Away from Insults and a Rude Demeanor

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

STAY AWAY!! Short story - I was insulted with the value offered for my trade in and then sent away before being allowed to test drive the car. Long Story below. I visited this dealer with every intention to purchase the vehicle. Upon arrival, we chatted, I looked at the car and we discussed the plan for purchase. He took mine for a drive then we went in to talk. He ran some things into the computer, then proceeded to offer me half of what mine is worth (Kelly Blue Book) as this was the only way to make it, his words, "worth my while." After chalking up this insult to the Used Car Dealer persona, I switched the discussion to purchasing without a trade-in. We came to a negotiable price within range, so all that was left was the test drive. Yes, it was 4:18 and they technically close at 4:00. Yes, one other car had to be moved. But when I asked to take the car for a drive, he asked if I would be putting money down that day. After stating I would not be, he asked if I would start the financing process that day. I told him I would need a spot of time to think about the whole thing, so he then told me to come back again Monday. After explaining that I work across town with no way to get there by the time he stated, he told me to "come and see me when you're ready." With today's shopping experience done primarily online, most aspects of the sale (pricing, financing) could be handled with phone calls and emails. The one that cannot, the test drive. Twenty more minutes and the transaction could be put in motion. A transaction that is mutually beneficial to both parties did not seem to be the dealer's intent as it was clear that only his time and money were important, not yours.

Right Choice Automotive responded to this review

August 22, 2013

We would like to apologize for your experience. As a customer centered store we want to be sure your needs are met. If we misunderstood your intent we are for sure sorry. We are always available for customer test drives after our "scheduled hours" by appointment. We attempt to meet the customer needs whenever we can. If you are still interested in our car we will be happy to contact you personally and set up an appointment for test drive at a time your schedule allows.

Very professional and organized

by from Phoenix |

Great guys,, and lots of real value options to consider.... Nice dealing with someone who truly works to help find the right fit that works for customer!

Thanks Steve

by from Scottsdale |

LOVE my new Camry!! You guys were soooo helpful.. thank you thank you for hooking me up!

Not friendly

by from Phoenix ,az |

Salesman was not friendly from arrival. Did not seem interested in job at hand and was not willing to move cars around to be able to drive test . Just from attitude alone they lost my sale . They were your average used car dealers 100% attitude no customer service skills

Right Choice Automotive responded to this review

June 29, 2013

We want to extend our sincere apologies to you for the negative experience you had. If we offended you in our approach we are sorry. If you would give us the opportunity to make it right please stop by. We would enjoy showing you our inventory.

Great service, great staff!

by from Glendale, AZ |

Had a really good experience with this business; fast, thorough, very helpful and friendly! The listed price was spot-on; no needless haggling involved, plus the free Car Fax helped tremendously to assist with research. Just an overall painless way to do business and I would highly recommend using them to others.

Outstanding dealership - breaks the mold!

by from Glendale, AZ |

I usually detest car dealerships. The typical car sales process makes me cringe. Used cars sales are the worst. No more! I just wish I had found Right Choice Automotive years ago. It's small, family owned, and run by two very personable, and knowlegable brothers, Steve and Aubrey, who have learned how to make car shopping an enjoyable and rewarding experience for their customers. They specialize in used cars in the $3,000-$12,000 range, Their lot is well-stocked with European, Asian and US manufactured cars that dispite their price range are all in very good condition. Prices are quite fair and are in line with recommendations at Edmunds and KBB. They have an on-site mechanic that can ensure their cars are in the best running condition possible, and they provide all of the financing, warranty, and other related services that the "bigs" provide. But their specialty is cars in that specific price range, and the real differenciator is their philosophy and style of helping buyers find the car they want. They listen. They provide opinions when asked. They show the cars that meet the requirements the buyer describes. And they are just plain enjoyable to work with. If they ever get "discovered" they are going to be swamped with business. As it is, the biggest challenge is just finding them. I happened across them at the Cars.com site and from there went to the Right Choice Automotive site. A few minutes on the phone with Steve and I knew this would be a dealership I could work with. My son and I found a Mazda that he is quite please with. If I need a new car, I'll go to a new car dealer. If I need a used car, I'll look forward to the opportunity to work with Steve and Aubrey again. I still detest car dealerships - just not this one.