Carplex Auto Group

330 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011

dont mess with these people

by from dallas, tx |

they sold me a lemon. the cash prices sounds good but if you have to have it financed, the price doubles at a very high interest. They wanted me to pay 3 times the value of the car and the car started having problems 3 weeks after I purchased it. They even tried to repo it I had to take them to court to get the car back. They wanted to charge me the repo fees after the judge told them they could not repo the vehicle and had to return it.

Mr. Campos

by from Fortworth ,texas |

Inquire over the internet about this automobile price held no (cash price only )iset up appt. Like automobile 2000 dolls. Under blue book value price held purchase vehicle even know was a used car they give me the respect and courtesy of a person buying a brand new unit every body here was so helpful , friendly and professional and 2 days after purchase they want to find out if i was happy with my purchase , my credit was not good actually poor and got me a 9%interest with wells fargo so if your tiredof dealers slapping you around go to this dealer they treat you like family and one last thing if you take uou automobile wed.-thurs. Free oil change waiting room got fruits ,muffins ,coffee this is probably one of the last places that apreciate your business ,i don't work there and not related in any way other than a purchase i will. Be buying 2 more Automobiles in near future

Mr.campos

by from Fortworth texas |

My main reason to give this score was that a price is advertised and then when contacted they will not disclose any information till you get an appt. When i got there typical have you drive car to get excited after they almost force personal info. From you when i told them that running my credit will put a hard inquire on my score sales man just lied to his teeth did not give him any info. Then i ask about the price my price went up 2000. dolls from advertised because that was a cash price at that time i walked out do not give this people your business or personal info. Like social it will hurt your credit score .

reasonable

by from mansfield, TX |

I purchased a 2009 Nissan Versa from them beginning of this year. They let me take the car to my mechanic to have it checked out. My starter went out the following week. Even the car didnt came with any warranty they payed half of the cost on the repair. I know the used car people have bad reputation but they were very reasonable and professional. i recommended them to my co-worker.she bought some kinda maxima or altima. she likes it.

VERY DECIEVING,STAY AWAY!!!

by from Arlington, TX |

Since I signed with them its been one problem after another, car was not detailed, repairs werepoorly done. After Four weeks car broke down, bad transmission and they would not stand by warranty.Want to charge me 2400 for 1200 in repairs. I was simply told the owner wants to make some money.Stay away from these sharks.

Great customer service

by from watuga,TX |

Friendly and courteous, helpful without being pushy

Highly recommend!

by from Arlington, TX |

I went there to buy my first car. They took great care of me . Found what I wanted at a price that was far lower than I anticipated. Highly recommend!!!

Happy camper

by from dallas, tx |

I purchased my 2007 Scion TC from them back in January, I walked away happy with my purchase.. Hasn't given me any problems yet.I will be referring my friends and family to them.

Dishonest Dealership. Be Careful!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Sold car with a warranty. After a week of having the car the engine blew, and they REFUSED to stand by their warranty. Car was sold with a blown head gasket. I am now out 4000 for another repair... Simply google these guys before you shop tehre, they are dishonest and will not work with you..

Good down to earth dealership

by from Grand Prairie |

I had a great experience with the purchase of my car. Sean was very helpful and friendly.I was happy with the choice of vehicle and the service. I am so happy to say that I will never again have to go through the tedious process of trying to find a good dealership, because I've already found the BEST one..