Ertley Kia

Service 888-280-3152

Home of the Ertley Advantage

Happy Kia Owner

by from Kingston Pa |

After I called and talke to Corey, he set an appointment for me to meet with a salesperson named Ed Curry. When we arrived and asked for Corey he introduced us to Ed. We told him what we were looking for and he had vehicle ready for us to test drive within minutes. We agreed on a price and went home in a nice cleaned new Kia Optima. The whole transaction took just under an hour and half. Thanks Ertley Kia. I already recommended my sister to see Ed at Ertley Kia

Love my car but will NEVER recommend this dealer..

by from Pittston, PA |

I went to this dealer a year before I purchased my car and they were excellent. I wasn't qualified at that time to buy so when I was in better shape my bf and I returned to make a purchase. Everything went as expected the day of and we were really happy. We did not receive the additional key that day because the car had come from another dealer so they told us we would have it within 3 days. Well almost 4 weeks went by when we finally received our key. This was after numerous calls to the salesman and even a call to the GM which was NOT returned. We also were supposed to receive an updated registration via mail that they told us they were taking care of and I am 8 days away from expiration and still have not received it. I raved about this dealer and told my boss to go there and now I tell everyone I know to avoid this place like the plague. They are you best friend during purchase and then want absolutely nothing to do with you after they've received their money. They only person I commend for their customer service was the woman who dealt with my previous trade and paying that off. Also they need to update their building and actually clean it. We had to use the mechanics restroom which was filthy because they don't have customer accommodations and my boyfriends shoe was stuck to the floor under his seat the entire 4 hours we were there because someone spilled something and they hadn't cleaned it up. I hope when they read this they have a good excuse for the poor quality of service they give to their customers. I will never recommend anyone go up there for a vehicle and I'm even sorry that I have to take my car there for service in the future!!

Rude Salespeople RIP OFF!!!

by from Honesdale, PA |

First of all, this places doesn't show you any prices, they hide everything and REFUSE to tell you what your trade is worth. No one even got up when I walked in, they sat on Facebook the entire time. Then, I sked to test drive a car and the guy asked me what my credit score was. What the heck? I didn't even get a hello!!! Will never go there again. Place is falling apart and outdated.

Inspection Issue

by from Pennsylvania |

I previously wrote the "Well Pleased" review. This was before I got the car to my mechanic. The vehicle I purchased was inspected. I had to replace the wheels because they were unsafe and were outside of state inspection law safety standards. The lug nuts barely fit on. The dealer told me in their opinion (I still have the email) the wheels were fine. Since when does opinion override state safety laws!? My family could have been in a serious accident, as well as others. I thank God that did not happen. The brake lines "passed" inspection, but were almost totally corroded. In the interest of safety, my mechanic strongly suggests brake lines like that be replaced to avoid a broken line later. I would never buy another car from this dealer - I would not trust their inspections.

Very Happy consumer!!

by from Dalton, PA |

I just bought a 2013 Jeep Patriot from Dave, sales manager. He was so wonderful and helpful!! He truly made my car buying experience easy and enjoyable!! Will most certainly be back in a few years to buy my next car from them! They are all very professional and not once did i feel pressured. Nice and clean place too!! Highly recommended!!

Well Pleased

by from Pennsylvania |

Greg was very professional, respectful, easy to communicate with, responds in very short time, patient, and worked with me to be sure maintenance was up to date/mileage. If you are looking for a vehicle that Greg has on his lot, I recommend contacting him.

poor sales

by from tunkhannock pa |

I recieved a notice in the mail for some great savings to trade my Kia in, nothing on the notice was brought up until I asked about it. It turned out to be a real joke. I left with my Kia and would never refer this dealer to anyone.

December 5, 2013

Upon arriving, this should have been brought up to the salesmans attention because they did not have the access to the mailing in which you received. I can assure this mailing was not a joke, it helped out many people save money with their new vehicle purchase.

service department

by from KentPa |

Two days prior to getting inspected at Kia eartly dealer. Kost put new tires and did it a once over. when to Kia dealer and found out I needed over $600 worth of stuff. my car does not make any noises there's nothing wrong with it I refuse to go back to the dealer. if taking your car to be inspected there please go to another garage and make sure it's okay.

December 5, 2013

We have award winning mechanics on hand here at Ertley, they go over the cars from bumper to bumper and will not try to fix something that is in no need of being fixed.

Hassle Free Buiyng Experience

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

After looking for a vehicle for a few weeks, I finally came across a used vehicle at Ertley Kia that caught my eye. Greg was very accommodating through the entire process. Looked at the car and test drove it in the late morning, then came back and drove it home in the evening.

They never responded

by from 18656 |

Even though I supplied both email and phone, they never responded to myinquiry.

Do not buy from this dealer

by from Macungie |

My wife and I drove an hour to this dealership to look at a Lexus RX 330. We had a hard time just calling to see if someone could check to see if the car was on the lot prior to making the trip. When we arrived we were directed to go to another lot where the car was located and ask for Tom. When we went, we entered the showroom, we were not greeted and when we asked for Tom, his response when we asked was "who's asking?" He then proceeded to get out of his chair, when he finally got out if his chair he was very short with us and showed us the car. The car was filthy and the center console was lose and the sliding door trim was off. I asked if that could be fixed and he stated "it depends". Then we proceeded to go in and we had to wait 20 minutes for the "appraiser" Gary to return from some personal errands (getting a haircut, picking up a car part and stopping at Dunkin Dounuts for coffee), after knowing that we would be there in about an hour. When he went out to appraise our Montero he asked to take the car around the block, which we allowed. When he returned, the sunroof was broken, it was jammed with the motor still running. He offered no help and claimed, he opened thousands of sunroofs and that he did nothing wrong. He simply said "sorry if you think I broke your sunroof" got in another car and took off. Did not stay to try and help. I had to open the hood and try to pull the fuse with no assistance from anybody until Tom brought out a pair of pliers that were useless. My wife and I managed to close the roof and thankfully the motor stopped running. Tom then had the odasity to ask me " does that mean we are not going to do business?" I looked at him and said I have to worry about fixing my sunroom that your appraiser,who just took off,broke. He then proceeds to turn around and go back into the show room. HORRIBLE all the way around.my wife and I are now looking at potentially $1500 to fix a sunroof and a car we NEVER had issues with and we are the original owners. Do not EVER even contemplate even calling this dealer, don't waste your time.

December 5, 2013

We are sorry you had an unpleasant experience. Our dealership provides, and succeeds in, excellent customer service and a friendly sales staff. And we do not have any appraiser named Gary working here. You may be confused with another dealership. Everyone in our dealership is experienced veterans in the car business and would know how to properly operate a sunroof.